Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:23 pm

As Heron fights he sees across a few undead Hark and starts to rip through the undead and of course Hark sees him and starts to cut down a few undead himself and Hark makes the first move disappearing into a shadow and coming out behind Heron but quick to act Heron swipes behind him but Hark parries it and kicks Heron in the stomach stunning him for a second."You cannot defeat me for I am stronger than your father was ever." Hark says leaving himself open. Heron takes this advantage and shoots a Dimension beam directly at Hark knocking him back then Heron dimension jumps in front of Hark and grabs him by the throat. "You are no match for the true shadowscythe." Heron says throwing Hark to the ground and turns his back on Hark and he jumps to attack Heron but Rencore is right there and he throws a shadow ball right into Harks chest. Hark starts to laugh and then he disappears into the shadow and his hand comes up and grabs Herons leg pulling him into the shadow world.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:28 pm

you should help him...i'll get the dragonelle out of the ground *kicks dragonelle*

dracos runs to where hark and heron vanished and turns shade, sinking into the shadowworld as well.

he watched, strangely in full control, as the two fought, waiting for an opening
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

Zorbak and Hollix see what happened to Heron through the window.

Hollix: I think the chess can wait.
Zorbak: Maybe with him gone, the armies will leave.
Hollix: Yeah, what else could be here that they want.

Zorbak climbs on the roof. "NOBODY HELP THAT HERON GUY OR YOU'RE DOOMED."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 am

Fauna winces at Zorbak's shouting and growls, tempted to scream back. She resists, for the sake of Throam'sil and Faible.

"Where'd they all go?" Faible is suddenly awake, poking Fauna in the shoulder again.

"The shadow world," Fauna says slowly.

"Ah... Down dere?" Faible points to a big pit of darkness.

"I think... I'm not sure." The pit disappears.

"Meh.." Faible yawns and falls back asleep.

Fauna stares at Throam'sil and Fiable, and then curls up herself to sleep.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Heron in a clash with Hark there blades both have a aura of evil "You cannot defeat the real shadowscythe because our generation created doom we are...DOOM!!!" Heron dimension jumps and appears behind Hark and attempts to slash him but the sword fazes right through him and he turns around and knocks Heron down and then summons two shades from the shadows and just as quick two skeleton mages appear who take out the shades and Harks starts to laugh as a dark aura appears around him and shades appear from every corner of shadow and Heron gasps but quickly smirks and a aura of dark red appears around him he summons skeletons in front of every shade and they start to fight and Heron knows what to do and he starts to charge his dimension beam and as it get fuller he gets weaker and its gets HUGELY BIG. He fires it right as Hark and everything is cleared out and Heron falls to the group weak and as soon as you think he is gone Hark comes out of the shadow and walks up to Heron and puts his blade to his neck.

"Its over Heron there is no way you can win now"
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm

OoC
borrowing miniscule control

BiC
*tap tap*

Hark turns to the tapping of the metal on his shoulder.

Your time is near.

*Grabs hold with one hand. Deathpunch (here's what it looks like ) *
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 pm

"Thank....you...Dracos.," Heron manages to say before passing out.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Cries Hark as he falls to one knee, "What power...." Hark then manages to stand up and he sinks to the group

Meanwhile in heroshire....

All the non-shadowscythe undead disintegrate and all the shadowscythe ones go back to the flying castle and well the orcs are too stupid to get anything done.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Zorbak pulls out the chess set and opens up the board.

Hollix: Where are the peices?
Zorbak: Heh heh heh...

The orcs disappear in a flash of light. They find themselves on a giant chessboard.

Zorbak: Live orc chess peices.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Dracos grabs Heron and tosses him out of the shadow-world (kinda roughly)

he steps out and the shadows decipitate. he shakes his head, but despite being human he still has his scythe and a red glint in his eyes.

"odd."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Zak teleports to the scene after sensing the shadow energy. "What the hell is going on here?"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 pm

"hey, paladin *shakes head* Zak."

Dracos walks off into the market place.

no one sees him leave, but if one were to go to the northern edge of town they would find him sitting on the bridge looking out at the mountains and the northlands. Heroshire! - Page 5 Starry10
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Fauna wakes up from a short nap and sits up with a splitting headache. She senses that the shadow fight is over. Fauna glances from Faible to Throam'sil, back and forth.

...Where's the dracolich? Better yet, where's Dracos?

Fauna looks off of the side of the cloud and sees nothing but the inn and, in the window, Zorbak and Hollix flicking miniature orcs on a chess board in the head. She shakes her head and looks off in the distance, seeing nothing but a silhouette on a bridge. She recognizes it as Dracos. Fauna ignores him and curls up again, falling asleep by the two on Wolke.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Your going back to heaven

No. I have to protect Dracos from the danger

there's nothing to protect him from. Nothing threatens a shade, if he gets in trouble I'll help him.

...your a dracolich. What resurrected you?

Well, I'm been trapped in my bones for many years, the shade's presence woke me.

...wait, he's a shade?

yeah.

...your the danger so he's normally a servent of darkness?

...he's reluctant about it.

Stop taking me back to heaven! I'm gonna save Dracos

from what?

your influence demon

hmmmm...that might be fun. Lets see who wins.

Ren'foni and the dracolich pass fauna's cloud

...Another dragon? pfft, he obviously doesn't need me. *looks off at the setting sun* I'm gonna go, thank you for letting me sleep here
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Hollix wakes up from his nap. Zorbak is packing his bags.

Hollix: Where you going?
Zorbak: Meh, hanging with these clowns is cramping my style. I'm going home to Doomwood.
Hollix: Okay then I'll just find someone else to talk to.
Zorbak: See ya.

Hollix watches Zorbak walk down the stairs, outside, and into the forest. Hollix lies back and goes back to sleep.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Zak decides to go to a neighboring town and enters the inn. It looks a lot like the sand sea but without the huge pyramid. He sits down and orders some freaky drink with an exotic fruit on the edge of the glass. It tastes like shit.

Zak turns around to look at the crowd and he notices a bunch of thugs hanging around a corner. He takes another look and they have a map of something, it has a big red "X" so the treasure HAS to be awesome.

Zak walks up and taps one on the back, he turns around, yells something in a different language, then turns back around. Zak taps him again and he yells even louder. Zak grins and punches him in the face. All of the other thugs draw their swords and attack Zak but he uses his light sheild to keep them off him. The thugs pee their pants in rapid succession and run off, leaving the map behind. Zak picks it up and grins again.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Fauna looks sadly at Throam'sil for a while, and then watches after the Dracolich and... Ren'foni.

"You're welcome to come back," she murmurs, looking back at Throam'sil. She then picks up the backpack and pulls out the egg, holding it in her hands. "This one's real owner obviously doesn't care about it, either..." Fauna scowls in the direction of the inn that Zak's in. She sets the egg back in the bag then and looks down at her hands, which are torn with scratches in some places.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Throam'sil flies off.

In a small cavern,
Hey, whats the big Idea? where's dracos?

you're not getting near him! he's already so close to shade. I can feel his power from here. This is gonna be so much fun! *slams a cage down over Ren'foni* Stay there.

*as Unnamed leaves* LET ME OUT! BY THE ALMIGHT CREATOR LORITHA! LET ME OUT!

...no
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Fauna watches Throam'sil fly off, wondering where he's going. Faible taps her on the shoulder.

"Heh, what?" Fauna turns towards her.

"Has the egg made any progress?"

"No.. It's still just an egg."

"Meh. I wonder who it's mom is..."

"...Hm."

"What?"

"Now that you bring it up, I'm curious."

"Well... There's no way to find out, so..."

"Maybe, once it hatches."

"But that's not happening for a while, right?"

"Again, I dunno."

"Hm."

They both fall asleep again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Hollix gets really bored and looks around the room for something to do. He sees a Junior Necromancy Set in the corner, left behind by Zorbak. He sees a note attached, and reads it. "Dear Hollix: Have this. You aren't as awesome as the lid to the box, remember that. I'm awesome. I'm ebil. I'm having Twilly Steaks. Mehehehe..." Hollix opens up the box and starts messing with the stuff inside, hopefully killing his boredom.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:33 am

After stealing all the gold from those thugs Zak starts to walk home. He notices a poor family in a dark alley, sighs, and gives them the money, keeping only a small portion for himself. With his good Karma up he teleports to see his eggy and get it back from the ebil clutches of Fauna.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:42 am

Fauna jumps awake when she senses Zaky's presence.. She hurriedly grabs her backpack and checks the egg. It's still there. She grins and sighs gratefully, then looks below where Zak is standing.

"Whaddo you want?" she asks.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Hollix is bored by the necro kit, and just tosses regeints in without care. He picks up the tiny necro staff and gives up. He throws it at the pot and walks downstairs, knowing that it wouldn't do anything anyway. But after he left, the pot starts to blaze...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Dracos rises up from the shadows behind Zak, eyes shaded by a hood.

"hello murderor"

WAIT FOR ME!

*unnamed flies in and lands on Dracos' shoulder*

...well, its customary for someone to scream RUN YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED but i don't feel like wasting my breath on a paladin.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Fauna watches Dracos and Unnamed. Shadows come out of nowhere and knock them both to the ground, and then imprison them. Trees then pile up on top of the litte cage, along with a big sheet of light. Fauna hugs the bag containing the egg close and watches to see if Dracos can break through.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Zak is extremely confused, Dracos trying to kill him?

Zak glares at Fauna, "gimme eggy back, along with all that treasure i found from the thug's map i found a special elixir that makes dragon eggs hatch faster." Zak Grins and reveals a dragon shaped bottle hanging from his belt.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum