Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 am

Fauna watches Zak climb into the tree, sees Nat and Dracos, sees the black hole, and hears Heron and Rencore. She shakes her head, again confused at how this can all happen so quickly, but takes off in the woods anyways. She climbs into a tree, leaps from branch to branch, and ends up on the inn roof to take a nap. Fauna still wonders about the box of socks and, especially, the egg.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Zak walks to Dracos and pats him on the back, "you had to have seen that coming, what with Zorbak around and how cheesily you did that...OH WAIT ZORBAK IS HERE!"

Zak turns around to the inn. "I have something to do now" Grins and walks into the inn.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Heron overhears Zak and dimension jumps infront of the Inn door. "Leave the poor moglins alon....wait what am I talking about I hate moglins...Lets get him." Heron walks up to the attic, "Zorbak I am here to collect your...wait a second...I smell waffles..." Heron dimension jumps to a house where they are serving waffles and starts to eat them all.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Hollix makes a black hole at the top of the stairs.

Hollix: Please continue telling me about Twilly Bowling.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Fauna listens to them from the inn attic. Since Zak isn't in his tree anymore, and he left the egg unprotected, Fauna jumps onto her cloud and flies to the tree. She hops onto a branch and picks up the box. When she opens it, the smell of dirty socks bursts out of nowhere. Fauna sneezes and coughs, but picks up the egg. She then drops the box, letting it hit the ground with socks flying everywhere. She flies off on her cloud again and lands in the forest. Fauna jumps down, lands in some tall grass, and walks until she finds the right area for a... nest. She finds a spot and piles up some grass in a circle, then places the egg there. Fauna curls up around it and falls asleep, knowing that she'd just stolen an egg, not having a clue of what was inside of it, from a paladin. She smiles.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

...I hope no one is touching that ring. It be a shame to lose an arm over a hatred of love.

"heh, zorbaks around. Knew it."

Produces another one by using the water in the air to make a nevermelt ice one. the diamonds he collects from Throam'sil's smallest tail spike.

"he likes to collect crystals. and due to his nature, the somehow grow."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Zak teleports to Fauna and takes the egg from her. "When it hatches you can babysit him when i go out of town..."
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Fauna whines and takes the egg back.

"But- but I can take better care of it than putting the poor thing in a chest full of stinky socks..." Fauna holds the egg close and frowns at Zak.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Heron dimension jumps next to Dracos "Can this wait..we have a problem"

"Yeah there are huge rifts opening all over the place and creatures are coming out" Rencore says in a worried voice.

"Yes and there is some shade that is controlling a small army of undead to the west marching this way," Heron adds as fires start to burst out around town. "Everyone has found out the world is back and they are taking advantage by attacking us heroes at our weakest moment."

"Oh and we have Orcs to the North heading this way, and the dragons have gone crazy and are heading this way from the South...WHAT DO ME DO OH MIGHTY DRACOS THE STRONG!!!" Rencore starts to jump up and down then holds his head and disappears into a dimension jump

Heron lets out a loud grunt and falls to the ground holding his head "Rencore is...being corrupt by....the evil around....us...uaaarrrrgggg!!!" Heron dimension jumps to a cellar in the Inn.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Fauna hears this and paniks. She shoves Zak out of the way and bolts out of the woods, hissing, "go!"

Fauna runs to the inn quickly and finds a backpack that was left behind by somebody. She runs back to the woods again and stuffs some grass in there, then sets the egg in the backpack nest. She then runs deeper into the forest and hides in the dense trees, afraid for the egg..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 pm

"did rencore just call me mighty? Throam'sil. Go deal with the dragons, find what's causing that plight. I'll deal with the shade...Vlad, tell Heron to hold off the orcs."

Dracos bows in apology to Natalie and runs off.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Nat freezes,makes a face,slips on the wedding ring she "slipped" from Dracos' pocket,and bolts after Fauna
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Fauna sees Nat coming towards her and hisses fiercely, her eyes turning crimson.

"Get away," she warns, thinking that Nat is part of the attack. Betrayal. Fauna growls, bearing her vampire fangs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Heron lets out a loud cry and dimension jumps into the front of the group of orcs his eyes glowing a dark color and in a dark voice he says "Time to feel to true wraith of the shadowscythe" He then lets out a dimension beam down the center of the orcs and charges at them sword drawn and he bolts into the group and slashes one straight down the center and goes berserk and rencore out of no where appears and shoots a shadow ball at a group forming around Heron. Then a huge orc smashes rencore into the group and Heron screams due to the mental connection between them the the orc surround him and a loud cry is let out and a giant flash appears and the orc surrounding Heron die.

"Didn't think I would leave you alone in this time of terror" Says Heron's brother "Oh and I brought the forces" behind him was a huge army of Arion/Shadowscythe.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Zorbak and Hollix play DOOM poker in the attic, perfectly aware of the attack, but don't care.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Fauna growls at Nat a little more and then turns away, snarling. She lunges into the air and bursts through the air using nature's wind, appearing over the orks. She taps her bracelet (she has a bracelet that can basically turn into whatever she wants... She's the same as she is in Mel & He11ix Land right now) and it turns into the nuke beam. Fauna blasts it at the orcs, killing a good number of them. She then lands in the forest, checking her egg. It's perfectly fine and warm. Fauna smiles and curls up against a tree.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm

OOC: there are no nuke guns I declare GOD MODDING!!! Cannon Cannon
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Hm, Mod who is the sister of the Admin and has been using the Nuke Gun (MY Nuke Gun by the way) for a long time and never got in trouble, or a regular person. I wonder who has more power...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

the undead army walks into town.

Other than a random paladin (most likely Zak when he realizes the attack) there was a single figure, hair blocking face, with a folded wing, a scimitar by his side and cape blowing in the wind.

the shade steps out.

Shade-Who are you?
"Dracos Draggonfiend...now state your name shade."
Shade-I have none
"a nameless. Easy kill."

he looks up and his eye's are red. He dashes forward opening his wing wide and places his free hand on the shade's face.

3 minutes later he walks off, leaving the paladin to destroy the frozen undead
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 pm

OOC:Oh btw the shade is Hark who stole the souls of some people for death he stole the soul from a dear friend of everybody...Mardok!! and now he is more powerful than ever (U just killed a decoy)

BiC:Hark walks into the Inn and looks straight up then raises his hand making 5 undead fire mages come from the ground and they start to burn the place down. "This is fun...now that I have the power of that orc I can destroy anything with my bare hands" Hark walks up to the door of the Inn and tears it right off walking into the madness and as a orc passes him he grabs it by the throat and sticks his hand inside him ripping out his soul. "I lead the shadowscythe army now that loser sepulchure can back off for I own his army.

Just as that is said the flying castle itself starts to appear over the horizon and undead creature with the mark of sepulchure start to come out and attacks Harks army.

"Stay out of this you damn fool" Hark announces as he runs back to fight off the attacking shadowscythe.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 pm

OoC
wasn't hark Lark's character?

BiC
Dracos was sitting on the little platform shielding the inn door from light. He stared at Hark

Brothers, sisters why do we fight?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Hark is my evil character from our evil town in the first forum...

BiC

Dragons:So much darkness and corruption the world must be purified so that it was start from the beginning with only good.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:01 am

Nope, it was Lark's character as well.

Hollix and Zorbak are gladly staying out of the fight, knowing that Seppy would never hurt Zorbak, or any of his friends.

PS: You guys aren't friends.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:20 am

OoC: M, I only killed half of 'em... And if I'm correct, there are a LOT of orcs. So no need ta get mad.. (And yes, it's technically He11ix's nuke beam. Zander ((character in RP, unless you guys forgot)) used it, and Zander is one of his characters, so therefore... Yea. And I think the nuke beam almost killed me once)

BiC: Fauna looks up after hearing the destruction. She sees the huge castle.

"Seppy..?" Fauna cringes and checks on the egg. Still safe. She teleports out of the Heroshire.. region.. and watches the castle and major invasion for afar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Heron dimension jumps to Sepulchure. "Well long time no see," Heron says waking up to him sitting on his throne and his daughter to his side, "Oh and hello.....SISTER!"

"Ah...son...welcome back to the family" Sepulchure says standing up and walking to Heron "Oh and now I have to give you the shadowscythe touch" Seppy touches Heron and the shadowscythe sign appears on his chest.

Feels good to be with the family again.

Hark was only my guy Larknok never had a character named Hark (I even checked the RP thread)
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum