Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The answered question!

+5
Darkman Alex
He11ix
Melanie
Triton
Slayer
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The answered question! - Page 2 Empty Re: The answered question!

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 pm

They're gone now... That's kinda strange.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Hmmm...well since next year is my last year of highschool...maybe.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

This is my first year of highschool so Idk if I could do that....I can't even drive there from Wisconsin.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Meh.. High school? Everybody's so much older than meh. And Zak says that He11ix and Nat act older. (I can agree with him on that with Nat, but I dunno about He11ix. McDonald, an evil bunny, pink fog... Hm.) Zak's in 9th grade. I'm in 7th. *Sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Wow not to sound mean or anything but you sound like ur a 5th grader just how you react to things and what amuses you.....I know enough girls to know how they act....

Again no offence.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm

im in 8th...cant wait for 9th

ready for high school football Very Happy

ive never been so happy about a sport...im just having a great time running and puking my guts outlol
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 pm

None taken. Very Happy Zak still thinks that I act like a five-year-old. I'm disappointed when people say that I'm NOT weird. I like being mentally retarded and just plain dupid. And I've said this many times: I'm a weird/crazy/insane/mental/retarded/evil/strange/odd/paranoid/creepy/awkward girl and I'm not afraid to admit it.

So thank you.
..Football makes you puke? Huh. Zak just gave up 'cuz it hurt... I puked 12 times at the town fair!! And for the school orchestra, everybody's going to Worlds of Fun... I'm curious as to how many times I'll puke THERE.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Well, keep in mind that I am in a school for kids with mental disabilities, in which my circle of friends are flat out insane. I learned to act older so the teachers don't judge me by mny friends.

1. Max is obsessed with suicide bombers, foriegn military, and bombs. He says the phrase "I got a bomb" in such a way it can make anyone laugh... we tested it.
2. Sean is a brat. He was born to get anything he wants just by A. expecting everyone to automatically do whatever he wants B. By screaming. And whenever he gets any amount of sugar... HE GOES BALLISTIC.
3. Kristian claims to be the master of everything. He has also come in contact with real mercury. Not joking.
4. Matt. I told him about something I saw once, and he started a tradition that we make up funny stories at lunch. He has astounding memory... he knows every Potter Puppet Pals by heart. Creepy...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 pm

One thing that I must say about all of my friends (Yes, ALL OF THEM. Well.. Almost.) is that they're perverts. Complete perverts. At lunch, I spend most of my time looking down and covering my ears.

1. DeVora. She's extremely tall and... crazy. Just like me's. Razz She has a normal voice but a very high-pitched voice... And she does crazy faces. She's probably my funnest friend.
2. Fee'. She likes high-fives and claims that I'm the cool kind of weird. We made up a code-like thing... Clash our teeth together as if biting something, hold a 'phone' to our ears and say, "ring, ring," lean over sideways and say, "wheee!" and then smack ourselves in the forehead. (Biting somebody was mine, the phone was when hers rang at the end of class once, wheeee is when I fell over, I think, and the smacking of the forehead was me hitting my head on the wall) I had to draw FIFTY CATS for her. She likes drawing half as much as I do. (I broke a folder because I had too many drawings in there. I've got a new folder, and I'm adding onto the number of drawings)
3. Hannah is the bad kind of weird... She likes hugs (I don't mind 'em once in a while, but she... Yea...) WAY too much and thinks it's funny to get mucus in your mouth and put it on the tip of your tongue to show it off. It's not. It's gross... And she's also bipolar.
4. DJ is my only real guy friend. (POO ON YOO, ZAK!!) After I bit someone and got an assigned seat, he didn't know that I sat up there. When he found out, though, he sat in the seat across from me. Good friend.
5. Ashlee is my punk/rock friend who turns out to be incredibly annoying... She sat across from me before DJ did, and now she won't leave us alooone. She's still my friend, though, but she's... annoying. And she hits me a lil' too hard...

Those are the only five that I can think are that are NOT perverted... There's Jancy, another Hannah, Marisa, Petra, and Nathan (I call him Nacho 'cuz he tried to take one of my chips once.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

well i dont actually puke....my friends do though lol...nothing makes u run away faster then a pile of throw up

today we had 17s and it was freaken 30 degrees outside...it sucked
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 pm

With my luck my kid will be an evil freak like He11ix

Me-"After pizza you want to help daddy kill undead?"

Lil...Tommy-"NO UNDEAD MY BUDDIES!"

Me-"But...they're evil and they hurt innocent people..."

Tommy-"THATS WHY I LIKE 'EM!"

Me-"Then prepare to die!"

(By then there would pvp and probably a pally buff)

An epic battle ensues and the victor is...my wife, she tells us both to grow up and that its bed time.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:24 pm

zak, its not possible to have a freak like he11ix's future kids.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 pm

I don't think I have ever thought about kids...Don't really know what they would be like.

I will tell of one friend....

Chuck or thats what I call him he is one of my best friends he is in a band that will soon be famous and He likes computers and everything that I like he also likes to surprise me by showing up on the city bus and come to my house...he scares me when he does that...also I have officially been placed into his family (People say I look like his brother and others say I look like him) so yea he has a lot of weird features...
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 am

Richy and Julia's first familt vacation will be to Disneyworld... so that we can kidnap Mickey The Mouse and drop him off of Cinderalla's Castle.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 am

Me-"Then prepare to die!"
Some parent, jeeze. Shocked Killing yer own kid... I'm scared ta be alone with you at home now. o-o"

My kids would probably all wake up at at least 6:00 in the morning every day and constantly be hyper... And they would be addicted to at least one thing over the computer.

Mwahahaha. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Jeez mel not that kind of prepare to die, i mean AQW PvP (They'll have it by then) prepare to die.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm

zak how do you find pictures like ur avatar...like what did u search on google.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Jeez mel not that kind of prepare to die, i mean AQW PvP (They'll have it by then) prepare to die.
Oohs.. Well, I'm still scared to be around you since you're always mad at me for the stupidest reasons..
I'm too loud on the bus.. Apparently, people don't like it when I yell out, "I'm Elmo!" And did you know that if you steal Zak's crackers, then the look on his face resembles the one that you would get if you just got shot? ..Very amusing. And the crackers are nummifull.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

he11ix wrote:Richy and Julia's first familt vacation will be to Disneyworld... so that we can kidnap Mickey The Mouse and drop him off of Cinderalla's Castle.

DAMMIT!
I was going to do that! Evil or Very Mad

i hate 21st centry Mickey Mouse
he turned into a sissy

anyways,heres me and MY kids(if i ever have any...i doubt to get married just yet though)

me-hey,kids,im back from work
kids-u bring any animals back
me-dude,i TREAT them
i dont BUY them
kids-awwwww
me-dont whine or im banning u!
kids-ACK
SRRY!
me-now go do ur homework
kids-kk,mommy!*run off*

...huh
weird
im getting deja vu Wink

and,Mel,u aint alone
im pretty much ugly,annoying,controling,bossy,and evil

theres more,but ill bet Lloyd is gonna start denying all of that in a few seconds
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:37 pm

and,Mel,u aint alone

theres more,but ill bet Lloyd is gonna start denying all of that in a few seconds

...how much do i owe you?

YOUR NOT UGLY! OR ANNOYING OR CONTROLLING OR BOSSY! You are beautiful, soothing, and you listen to people. what do I have to do to convince you of that?

what about evil?

...evbil. I can't argue that.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm

cough up that $10,Unnamed

its a force of habit that i have low self esteem

iv been made fun of since i was 5
eight years

no one managed to say otherwise till now
still kinda new

and,yeah,cant argue with ebil
again,force of habit Twisted Evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Okay, I'm no expert, but I've seen yer pictures: You're not ugly; I've seen MUCH worse. You can be annoying at times, but everyone is. You're an admin; of course you're controlling and bossy, but not that much at all. (only when you have to be) And we're all evil in some way..

I hope I'm none of those. o-O" Zak said I looked like a guy many times before, I know I'm annoying (I was technically screaming, "I'm Elmo!" on the bus), I'm not too controlleding that I know of, not bossy, but I AM very evil.

In my conclusion.. I'm random and crazy. :3!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

me and my sis(normal)- https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/vzu2iw.jpg
hoody sisters(we de bomb)- https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/3009lhv.jpg
peace- https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/mlidcn.jpg
me sad( Sad )- https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/szbbxt.jpg
back and white(kinda like my "no freaking duh" face)- https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/vspgsj.jpg
my thinking face(and my fave pic)- https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2uomflk.jpg
my domain- https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/1551jlx.jpg
me at my domain(in color)- https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/wqu3rm.jpg
my "got a problem with that?" face(my eyes match my shirt)- https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/6edxms.jpg

if thats not ugly,then kids in my ENTIRE middle school r real stupid or real jerks
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Neutral Not ugly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm

the kids in your ENTIRE middle school r real stupid or and real jerks

they are jealous

O.o (wow he said something nice)

you don't have her 10$'s do you

-_-
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next