Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im in the most boring place on earth!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Im in the most boring place on earth! Empty Im in the most boring place on earth!

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am

I am in Iola Ks there is nothing to do here and im suprised im at a computer does anyone live or go to the most boring places with nothing to do
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Im in the most boring place on earth! Empty Re: Im in the most boring place on earth!

Post  Nat Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

my town is smack-dab in the middle of 2 other towns
and basicly pretty boring

my school is the most boring....jerks r there,and that makes something happen,but its still boring as H-E-L-L!!! >.<
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Im in the most boring place on earth! Empty Re: Im in the most boring place on earth!

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:11 pm

I here ya! this place has nothing to do but walk and go to the library and also wal-wart and when you dont have a car then you can go anywere unless you walk
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:49 pm

im lucky i live in the north east Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:52 pm

lucky Suspect
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 pm

I live out in the middle of nowhere... There's this town called Auburn that I supposedly live by, 'cuz I live just off of Auburn Rd, but all it is is a street of gravel, two mailboxes, (me and my soon-to-be-moved-neighbors) two houses, (ditto <_<) two fields (ours; not the neighbor's. They were burning their fields yesterday.. Zak and I thought they were burning their house down...), and a horse pin with two muddy horses that aren't trained, along with a forest around our house. Those are always fun, but I'm not aloud to go into 'em... I still do sometimes, though. Only with my cat. >:3

But yes, you're not the only one who's bored...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 am

that sounds like it might be ... a dumb place to live but im sure it can be fun ... its better than iola
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am

I manage to entertain myself with this computer...

And my cat, which scratches the hell out of me.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:15 am

lol
Laughing
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 am

people where i live are enertained by drugs
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 am

Wow. o-o" Scary..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:39 pm

my moms boyfriend youse do do that stuff and it was bad man
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm

This one dude on the bus is on drugs, I think. He sprayed me with cologne, too... Gah. That day SUCKED. He finally left me alone, though... I swear, he's on SOMETHING.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm

my mom and i r the only ones not on drugs

my dad drinks....alot
and smokes

my sister smokes

i love em and all,but i just wanna yell-

PUT THAT STUPID THING OUT! UR MAKING ME SICK
WTF,DAD? TAKE UP JUICE OR SOMETHING!

it may be a bit comical,but im freaking serious Neutral
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm

My dad's addicted to TV, my brother (Jesse) and sister (Ashley) both smoke, my mom has that disease thingy where everything has to be perfect and match, Zak is "sick" (his stomach hurts or some crap like that, but he's apparently NOT sick because he turned the computer off while I was still on ((he's a fucking bitch when he gets back from parties)), and I swear that I'm in need of medication or something... Straight jacket, stress ball, "happy pill", medication, whatever. (I'm just plain crazy) Yea, my family is kinda screwed up. Razz

It may be a bit comical, but... it IS comical.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Mel,ur mom has OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

and,easy solution for Zak...
dont let him go to any more parties

or block his door so he cant get out

whichever,it will work Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm

OCD, whatever... She cleans all day and takes naps in between... And her cleaning made me lose my favorite game (Sapphire Version ((a Pokemon game)) once, two years ago.. I still haven't found it. (It holds my lvl 100 Swampert who I called Swampy... And, very strangely, He11ix also has a lvl 100 Swampert named Swampy) That's what you get for cleaning... Sad

I wish I could lock Zak up... I wish my story of locking him in the trunk of my dad's car was true. He keeps whining and groaning and.. well, you get the point. And, I'll say it again, he turned off the damned computer while I was still on ittt!!
And Nat, the not going to anymore parties has already been enforced. Well, he can't sleep over or go to one of his friend's house anymore. I was hoping that he was also grounded from the computer, but nooo...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 pm

my family is crazy
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Mine be crazier.. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:12 pm

some kid i used to know stole my fire red which had a lvl 100 blastoise >.>
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

1st of all that sucks
2nd wow
3rd im feeling like im gonna puke
4th im going back to iola ... again .....which still suck
5th and now im gone
6th nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 pm

1st of all that sucks
2nd wow
3rd im feeling like im gonna puke
4th im going back to iola ... again .....which still suck
5th and now im gone
6th nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I also feel like I'm gonna puke... I'm not sure why, 'cuz I was just outside for a long time.

And that sucks that yer going back to Iola. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 pm

i had a chicken patty sancwhich today for dinner
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm still eatin'. I'm eating a whole can of green beans. Rolling Eyes

I seriously think I'm a vegetarian with few exceptions... I used to call myself a meatatarian. Suspect Funny how things work out...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 pm

I had the exact same situation just mine involved a friend, who used to not be one.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum