Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im in the most boring place on earth!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Im in the most boring place on earth! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im in the most boring place on earth!

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Question ...Wha? I'm confused. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Im in the most boring place on earth! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im in the most boring place on earth!

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm

me and my friend use to hate each other, and we wanted to cut eachothers throats. Razz but now were the best of friends
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Lol wow. Razz I used to want to kill this one dude, and... I still want to. Matthew... Evil or Very Mad Friggin' pervert...

I had a similar thing happen, though. From, like, 6th grade we wished death upon eachother but now we're friends. Very weird.

Did you know "eachother" was two words...? It aggrivates the crap out of me.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:42 pm

I would have never known ....EVER Wink
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm

who's matthew that sounds like a weird name to have sounds like that name would have some weird smart dude attached to it well at least he wants to be smart and hes gay thats the way my matthew is
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

There are two matthews that bother the shit out of me at my school.

One is the dude that thinks he's so smart and crap, but he's actually a perverted, gay idiot. (Literally, he told some of my guy friends that he loved 'em and I think hugged them)

I call the other one "the short midget dude." He asks me stupid questions. Like: "Do you wear makeup? Do you play lacross? Do you have a boyfriend? Do you think you're beautiful? Why are you so weird? Why do you laugh so much?" And he says things like, "Melanie's music folder (my music folder... He imitates if for some retarded reason)!" He thinks my last name is Lacross (so he thinks I play the sport) and he somehow came up with the idea that my dad had a baby. So I stuck my bow up his nose and hit him upside the head with it as well.

Both are annoying, but the midget dude is obviously worse since I see him every day and sit by him in orchestra, where he asks me all of the stupid questions.

I think there's something wrong with Matthews..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 pm

ditto Twisted Evil
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Matthew's and Ashley's... All of the Ashley's I've known before were screwed up somehow.

There's only one that wasn't really screwed up that I know... But her birthday is the day before Halloween, so I take that. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

My Ladyfriends friends are absolutely Perverted Razz Suspect
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Lol ladyfriend. xD

My 'friends' are just rediculous... They find bananas and grapes to be things other than fruit. And they eat beans, ranch dressing, and milk, ALL MIXED TOGETHER. WTF?!

I almost puked..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I would have puked. No
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I almost did. They're sick...

Now, wherever I sit (which is almost always with my best friend), this retarded dude sits with us... Literally, he has to take medication. And he gives me retarded nicknames... He named me 'Stick' today. Jeeze... He called my friend 'Cheese Dip' er someting like that.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Wow Shocked
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Yea... he follows us... It's a lil' creepy.

I'm playin' Line Rider 2 right now, and it's harddd. D:
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm listening to music on meh Myspace
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I was listenin' to music, but not on MySpace.

New favorite song

Yays
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

It doesent work Suspect
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Does fer me. Suspect Strange...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum