Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk & Triton Land

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk & Triton Land - Page 3 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk & Triton Land

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Fauna snarls at Shifty still, and, without tearing her gaze from his, tells Wolke, "block that guy's path," softly. Wolke hesitates, but crawls in front of the box. Fauna jumps towards the box slightly, getting closer to Shifty. "WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?!" she demands in a sharp growl. Wolke watches Tomahawk sadly, getting the urge to grab Shifty and make a run for it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Tomahawk fires a warning shot in the direction of Fauna

Shifty "I'm NCIS special agent Shifty and that was my boss on the shiny thing you destroyed and I probably just lost my job!" he yells

Tomahawk fires another warning shot
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Fauna glares at him for another second, then feels the grass move under her. She looks down and sees a bullet sticking up out of the ground. "What the hell.." she snarls, looking up. She sees Tomahawk, and her expression gets even angrier. "Wolke. Watch him." Fauna bolts off towards Tomahawk, turning invisible. She tackles him, pinning him to the ground now. "Who are you?" she growls, showing her fangs.

Wolke watches Fauna for a long moment, then looks back at Shifty. He touches the shadow, and it seems to absorb into his finger. Wolke beckons for Shifty and starts walking off into the forest quietly, stopping to wait for him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Tomahawk show his fangs and says "A human snake what are you" He rolls over pinning her to the ground

Shifty walks toward Wolke "Who are you"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Fauna's eyes widen slightly, and she rolls over, pinning him now. "A werewolf-cat-vampire," she says, letting out a low hiss and showing her fangs, which gleam in the sunlight. "But I said who, not what."

Wolke just frowns, not wanting to speak. He glances at Fauna and sees that she's distracted, so he just walks closer to Shifty, trying to encourage him without words that it's safe.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Tomahawk rolls over once again and pins her to the ground and slaps her in the face "I'm Tomahawk 4 star general of the United states military you know were in the U.S.A right?"

Shifty noes its safe and walks over to Wolke "Why did you save me?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Fauna rolls over and pins him again. She smacks her forehead against his, hard, then punches him so that his lip bleeds. "Yes, I know we're in the U.S.A. I'm Fauna, and I control nature in any way, shape, or form that I please; I usually use it to kill," she says, eyeing him in the way that says that she's planning on killing him this way. "I can also make force fields, turn invisible... You know, all that good stuff." She smirks and pins him down harder.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Tomahawk kicks her off and says "I'm Tomahawk and I have weapons that could blow your brains out If I wanted to but I'm not" he throws into the side of the Inn
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 pm

A bolt of lightning strikes the ground in front of Tomahawk, and the grass catches fire in a circle around him. Fauna steps through the fire, and it disappears, turning to smoke. The grass turns from brown to green again. "I have the powers to crush you to pieces, burn you to ash, drown you, or just kill you, but I'm not. You're..." A huge force blasts Tomahawk from above so that he crumples to the ground, almost breaking both of his legs. "...Intriguing," Fauna finishes, smirking.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Tomahawk comes back up legs fully healed "You can't kill me I've been shot in the forehead twice in one moment And if I survived that then I can survive anything" a bright light appears in front of Fauna and then disappears suddenly Tomahawk is gone

Shifty looks at the fight going on between Fauna And Tomahawk
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Fauna turns invisible instantly and turns to shadow, going under the ground. "Coward," she spits, smirking to herself.

Wolke watches Fauna with sad eyes and shakes his head. He taps Shifty on the shoulder and keeps on walking, around the edge of the forest so that Fauna won't know exactly where he is at first until she either catches their scent or watches through his eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Shifty fallows Wolke a bright light appears in front of Wolke and Shifty "What the?" Tomahawk appears in front of them
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Fauna comes up from the shadows and walks to where she left Shifty and Wolke. "Wolke?" she asks, looking around. "...Weird," she mutters, looking through his eyes. She sees Tomahawk and panics, bolting off in his scent's direction.

Wolke flinches, letting out a small whimper, and hides behind Shifty.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Tomahawk smiles and says "it's okay wolke i'm not gonna hurt you"

Shifty smiles back at Tomahawk and holds out his hand for a hand shake
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Wolke steps out halfway from behind Shifty, looking at Tomahawk with wide, curious eyes.

Fauna bolts into the forest and tackles Tomahawk, then uses force to blow Shifty into the trees. "GET AWAY FROM WOLKE!" she shrieks, beating the #@&% out of Tomahawk and putting Shifty in another box. Wolke watches her with bulging eyes, then laughs silently to himself at how pissed off Fauna gets, all over him, when he's not even in trouble.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Tomahawk makes anther flash of light and disappears away again

Shifty starts to get extremely tired of this he pulls out his more powerful gun and shoots through the box "hrmmph" he says "this box isn't that strong"

Tomahawk appears behind Fauna and gives her a Dinozo slap and disappears again
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:31 pm

OoC: *Gasp* The Dinozo slap...

BiC: Wolke walks to Shifty and helps him up out of the box. Fauna watches him curiously and speachlessly. "He's your friend now?" she asks quietly, making the box disappear so that it's easier. "...Ah, well. Sorry about that. At least it's not that little coward... He can't even fight without running away." She walks up behind Wolke and turns him around, checking him over. "Are you hurt at all?" she asks. Wolke shakes his head, smiling. Fauna grins and teleports into the tree closest the them, watching for Tomahawk.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Tomahawk appears behind Fauna and says "Did you miss me" he hisses like a snake
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Fauna smiles and doesn't turn at first. "Actually, I did," she says, then knocks him from the tree and pins him to the ground. "This is fun."

Wolke taps Shifty on the shoulder again and starts walking off in the other direction, wanting to get away from the battle.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Shifty follows

Tomahawk makes anther flash and is gone Fauna is bitten by something
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Wolke leads him to the shade of a tree, then sits down. He opens his mouth, but quickly shuts it again, looking down at his hands. He can talk, and he wants to, but he's afraid to.

Fauna shrieks and flails around. Whatever bit her thuds against the ground.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Tomahawk turns into snake form and slithers away

Shifty "what you gonna say wolke"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Fauna tackles him, turning all of him but his head to ice. "I'd bite you, too, but I don't want to turn you into what I am. I'd much rather be a snake than a vampire.." she says quietly, releasing him and melting the ice. She teleports back into her tree, making the sun set so that it's night time. She likes it better at night; she feels safer.

Wolke shakes his head slowly, then frantically. He stops suddenly and looks down, away from Shifty. A small sound escapes from his mouth, like the beginning of a word, but he quickly refuses.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Tomahawk doesn't move (you just froze a cold blooded animal.....)

Shifty looks at Wolke "What are you gonna say" he asks
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Fauna watches him and sighs. She warms him up a lot, then leans against the tree trunk and closes her eyes.

Wolke glances at him with an agonized expression, but quickly looks away again. "...I'm... Scared.." he says in the smallest voice imaginable. It's almost inaudible.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next