Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land Empty Mel and He11ix land

Post  Zak Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Ok these two have been posting WAAAAAAAY too much...I only have a problem with that because i like Silverbrooke and i want to be able to keep track of it. SO i'm making this so the two post fanatics have a place to let loose so they don't do it in Silverbrooke. If they continue to do it in Silverbrooke (and any other topic) *death stare at the two* they will be banned...3 days for the first offense and an additional day for every repeat offense.

The other members are allowed if He11ix and Mel give you permission.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mel and He11ix land Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Seriously, Zak. Why didn't you just make another topic that me and He11ix just aren't aloud to post in? That seems more reasonable. It seems impossible to just pick up on another RP subject with only two people. And, if we let anybody else in to "Mel and He11ix Land" then they will eventually get annoyed that we post too much, complain to you, and it'll eventually lead to the same thing as Silverbrooke. It's not our fault that everybody else actually has a life.

P.S. I asked you if the new topic would have to do with Batman, and you said no. Liar! Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm

It's not our fault I have no life other than this computer. And if I get banned... my 'secret project' will be revealed.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Thats why i said they had to get permission from you guys. and you can revoke that permission whenever.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:32 am

But we like Silverbrooke. It's not our fault that nobody can keep up...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:36 pm

lol so they have to post what they want to post in silverbrooke here
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm

No they just have to slow down with silverbrooke and go crazy on here.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm

lol they are not the only crazy ones here
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 pm

He's talking about posting. In that case, we ARE the only crazy ones here. Nobody else seems to be able to keep up with our posting habits in Silverbrooke, which leads to this...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Lloyd and nat do the same thing in mogloween curse
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 pm

If they did the same thing, then Mogloween Curse would have at least 5 pages by now. There's 58 pages in Silverbrooke... I find that amusing. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm

record for the most pages in a topic
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Mel and He11ix can i join Very Happy
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

if more people join they would have to rename the topic
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 pm

well the only reason i dont post on silverbrooke us thanks to them but watever Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:31 pm

We don't even know if we're keeping this thread... But I'm not sure you would even want to join. It would end up like Silverbrooke.

Nat wrote: OOC-can someone catch me up to speed?

Nat wrote: OOC-u guys write way too fucking fast

Nat wrote: OOC-
GAA!

how bout u guys keep ur replies at a 30 MINUTE SEPERATION,
FOR THE LOVE OF-

*sigh*
well,onto the rest

Zak wrote: You guys post too much...

Nat wrote: OOC-.....
forum-itis

ugggh -_-

Lloyd wrote: OoC
could you please tell me what happened on the last 15 pages it super short summary? That way I don't screw anything up

Zak wrote: Ok it is EXTREMELY hard to keep up with you guys...

Fira wrote: god, you guys post too much...

Nat wrote: ugh,nvm
ill just fit myself in AWAY from all this *points to He11ix and Mel RP marathon*

Fira wrote: also...again, you guys post WAY too much.

Fira wrote: god, do you guys have like NO life at all? ....ah, well. that was uncalled for i guess, but SERIOUSLY! ...i'll tell myself to shut up this time.

Nat wrote: i share in Fira's complaint,only i have no hesitation

Zak wrote: Fira that was REALLY uncalled for, It's Christmas Vacation, of course they have a lot of spare time. And Nat don't even start.

But i am lost so i will not be posting anything else...
(We still have too much time on our hands. It wasn't just Christmas Break... Heh.)

He11ix wrote: Nah, Zak. She's right. I've been TRYING to make my character leave for a while, but Mel keeps getting involved whenever I try and leave. I promise, He11ix will be unconcious until the new year, IF NOT LONGER. Even Mel can't stop that. Hopefully me publiclly saying this will help.
(Yea, right. Razz)

Fira wrote: urgh....thanks, but he does have a point. fine. i'll think before i yap.

Nat wrote: threaten me all u want,Zak
i aint taking it back

im not asking for them to stop posting
im asking them to post LESS

Roh wrote: Roh: I can't keep up with this guys.

I went through the entire Silverbrooke thing just now. I also noticed that it was only me and He11ix posting in the last four pages or so. I laughed at that... But yea, have I made my point?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Nah, Zak. She's right. I've been TRYING to make my character leave for a while, but Mel keeps getting involved whenever I try and leave. I promise, He11ix will be unconcious until the new year, IF NOT LONGER. Even Mel can't stop that. Hopefully me publiclly saying this will help.

Yep, that was a lie. I was just trying to pin the blame on Mel. Sorry about that. Hehehe...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:42 pm

It's fine. It kinda was my fault...

Nah, Zak. She's right. I've been TRYING to make my character leave for a while, but Mel keeps getting involved whenever I try and leave. I promise, He11ix will be unconcious until the new year, IF NOT LONGER. Even Mel can't stop that. Hopefully me publiclly saying this will help.

Yea, my fault. I'm glad you continued to post, though. Without you there, Silverbrooke was no longer entertaining. People just yelled at us.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay, I set up our travel to here from Silverbrooke. We continue from where we were in Silverbrooke, okay?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Mmkay. And for now, does anybody else have permission into our dimension?

Fauna stares at Hollix for a second, and then lets out a quiet, hardly audible snarl.

So Asaroth chose to be this way. Interesting. Zander screwed him up.

There's no response from Rain. There's simply the empty hollow of Fauna's head. Rain is gone.

Fauna comes from behind Hollix and is quite tempted to tear his head off with her fangs. She resists, though, and looks at Asaroth, waiting for his reaction to the orb.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Asaroth waits for something to happen. Nothing does. Hollix sighs. "Dang, thought that would do something... so, uh... we're doomed, aren't we?" Asaroth nods. Again, flames erupt everywhere, and the ice creeps slowly up on them.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Fauna's eyes turn crimson red. She lets out a low snarl and sighs.
"Asaroth, I thought you were a good guy. I thought you weren't like the rest of Haze. Guess I was wrong." Light forms in the palm of Fauna's hands, and she throws orbs at Asaroth quickly. She finds Hollix's twin swords and feuls them with light. Fauna throws the light swords at Asaroth. Takes her own daggers, sword, and katana, feuling them with light. She throws all of them at Asaroth, hitting him dead on in the stomach and throat each time. Fauna sees Hollix's clawed glove and slips it off. She smashes light into it and then comes at Asaroth, clawing the crap out of him. After she's sure that she'd done enough damage, she slips the glove off and hands it back to Hollix. Fauna's eyes don't calm down; in fact, they're an even brighter, instenser red.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"... it's polite to ask before taking people's stuff and ruining it." The glove crumbles to dust after being infused with such power. "Well, good luck with Abyssal." Hollix smashes through the leftover ice barrier and throws Fauna down the slanted hallway. Hollix disappears.

When Fauna reaches the end of the hallway and into the cannon control room, everything looks normal. Except for 1/2 of a skeleton lying on the ground... along with some robotic scraps. The air lock that leads to the outside of the cannon has been opened recently...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Fauna stares at what she figures to be Zander's dead body. Dispite her boiling hatred for him, she still feels tears slide down her cheeks. Fauna's knees buckle, and she takes the time to get over her long-desired death of Zander.

Batman and the Joker come to mind. They hate eachother, yet they aren't complete without eachother. I don't even know if I'd be Batman or the Joker...

Fauna stands up a while later and sighs. She runs back to where He11ix is still on the cloud, waiting. "Can you hear me?" she asks, knowing the answer. Silence. "Can you... see me?" She makes a face to herself, knowing that he can't even reply since he can't hear. "Can't hear, smell, or see anything... Maybe he can feel stuff. Or taste." Fauna reaches into her pocket and pulls out a thing of Smarties. She unwraps it and places a single piece of candy on his tongue. She then places the rest of the candies in the palm of his hand.

Do something... Anything... I didn't do all of this just for you to be deader than undead.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 pm

A mechanical, crackly voice comes from down one of the hallways. "It's no use, Fauna." Ether slumps over on the wall, in massive disrepair. "He's dead, and you made it worse. Asking anything from Abyssal would be a foolish thing to do, especially bring someone back from the dead. He wanted to distract you. You were one of the things that stood in his way. There was you, Rain, and Haze. Rain is gone, He11ix is beyond dead, Zander is dead, Asaroth has corrupted himself with deapair and darkness, I can't do anything, and you... you're so distracted with a dead man that you won't even look outside the window." Fauna looks at the window. 5 titan Abyssals stand on the cannon's rodlike structure, absorbing the darkness of space. "Go. I can put up a force feild around the MIST so you can breathe. It may be my last action before I break down though. Stop him now before he destroys everything." Fauna stares. "I said GO!!!"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next