Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Fauna nods. "And that dude is still alive... And apparently, hard to kill. And now the REAL Wrathe is here. I like him more than the other dude. And... I don't have my bells. That might be why I'm in such a bad condition. But why the "private" talk? I could've gotten Shifty to tell me everything if you didn't want to... I mean, he-" She coughs up some more blood and sighs, giving up on speaking without being interrupted by blood.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Tomahawk looks at her "Because I also wanted to ask you if you loved me , I mean I've seen the way you look at me and well" he looks at her "Will you go out with me?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Fauna stares at him with wide eyes. "I-"

"Say WHAT?!" Wrathe shouts, popping through the door. "Fauna? And Tomahawk? REALLY?!" His eyes look excited. Fauna stares at him, shocked. She tries to talk, but coughs up more blood and sighs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Tomahawk looks at Wrathe "Damnit" he says in an unexcited voice
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Fauna sighs and makes a hole in the roof by making a tiny piece of hail break through, then zaps Wrathe with lightning.

"Go away," she says, laughing. Wrathe smirks and bolts out the door, closing it behind him.

Fauna turns her eyes back on Tomahawk. "Yes, I'll go out with you.. I love you, Tomahawk," she says softly, looking down at her hands now.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 pm

He blushes and walks out leaving a gift
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Fauna smirks and watches him leave, completely forgetting about the gift. She throws the blankets off of her and sprawls out, stretching. "Ow.." she groans softly, looking at her leg. "It was all worth it," she murmurs to herself, then lays on her side and rests, though she doesn't sleep.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Tomahawk walks back in the room "Ooops forgot something, he picks up the gift and walks over the Fauna and kisses her on the cheek
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Fauna's eyes widen to the extreme, and her face turns strawberry read. "U-u-uhm.." she coughs, clearing her throat. "How's life..?" she asks in a shaky voice.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:07 pm

"It could be better" he says in a funny voice he leave the room
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Fauna gets a frustrated look on her face.

I wanna make it better.. she thinks to herself, sitting up. She touches her leg and closes her eyes. The things I go through for people I care about... Imagine what I'll do for the one I love.. She glances at the door where Tomahawk left.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Tomahawk walks out of the Inn with a slight smile
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Fauna smiles to herself, looking at her scarred hands and legs. Wrathe walks in, then, and sits at the edge of the bed.

"How're you feeling?" he asks. The small, concerned smile on his face bursts into a huge grin. "Besides, 'in love'?!" he shouts, then bursts out laughing.

Fauna smirks devilishly and kicks him off the bed with her swollen leg. "Pretty darned good," she says, laughing. "Where's Wolke at? And Shifty?" Fauna asks.

"Wolke... outside your window, waiting. He was crying earlier. He's worried about you. Shifty's downstairs, I think."

Fauna nods. "'Kay, thanks. I need him to give me his oppinion on walking..."

Wrathe chuckles and walks out the door. "I'll send him up," he says.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Shifty arrives at the door "you wanted to see me?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Fauna nods and eyes her leg. "Do you think it'd be safe for me to walk? I just kicked Wrathe, so... I think it's good. But I can't really do anything without the bells. I won't heal well at all, I'll cough up blood for probably a month... I'm not sure how things will go without them."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Shifty looks at the leg "I'd stay off of it for at least a week" he pulls in a wheelchair "This should help you get mobile"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Fauna makes a face. "No way I'm riding a wheelchair. Wolke is faster, more comfy, and just plain nicer," she says, smiling. Then her eyes widen, and her face goes blank. "Oh, shit, he's probably worried still..." Fauna bolts past Shifty and trips over her bad leg, hitting her head on the wall and knocking herself out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Shifty looks at her "Damnit" he says he puts her in the wheelchair and calls for Wolke
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Wolke floats through the open window as a cloud and turns into a human again when he gets inside. "Oh-" he gasps, staring at Fauna. "No..." he moans, shaking his head wildly. "No.." Panic is clear on his face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Shifty smiles "She's okay she just.... fell down and hurt herself she will be fine"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Wolke sighs and nods. "..Did she.. knock herself unconcious?" he asks quietly, walking towards the screwed up Fauna. He kneels down by the wheelchair and touches her cheek with his fingertip. Silver light sparks where he touches her. Wolke flinches and recoils back, staring from her cheek to his finger. "..Wha..?" he whimpers. All scars that used to be on her cheek are now gone.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Shifty "Yes, she fell over and hit her head"

Shifty " what did you do"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 12:02 am

Wolke stares at his finger. "I have no idea.." he whispers, then touches Fauna's leg where it's swollen. The swells and bruises vanish. He touches her face and smiles as every scratch is gone. "Lucky she's knocked out.. She might be freaking out if we did this when she was awake.." Wolke says, smiling gently.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 12:05 am

Shifty looks at the swelling go away "Unbelievable"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

Wolke grins now and stands up when Fauna's eyes flutter open. "Nng.." she mutters, then yawns. Her eyes wander, then lock on her leg. "What the fuck happened to my leg?!" she cries, staring at Shifty. Her gaze meets Wolke, and she grins brightly, happy to see her little son/little brother/boyfriend/best friend-ish Wolke. "H-" She turns her head and coughs up a big dose of blood, then sighs. "Hi," she says, laughing a little. "How..?" She asks, glancing at her leg.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next