Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 17 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:04 pm

Nat gives Fauna a warm smile and says "fire and ice
im getting the ice now...or,in a few minutes anyways"

she sighed and closed her eyes,sniffing a bit to catch the scent
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Fauna nods and grabs Nat by the arm before she runs off again. "I can make some hail... Would that work?" she asks hopefully. Fauna looks back at Lance, and her eyes go completely white. Her eyes glisten slightly, and she turns to look back at Nat, panic in her expression.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:19 pm

"I can do ice too, you know. Can we get this over with?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 pm

Fauna stares into space for a second. "Oh yeaaa... Fergot about that," she mumbles. With that, she picks He11ix up and brings him to Nat. "How do you do this? Just heat up and freeze some water?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

"...I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT!" He11ix grabs a vile from his pocket. He uses a light beam, shadowscreen, and adds fire and ice. Then he thrusts it into Nat's hand. "Go do your thing, I have work to do." He starts going back to Zander and Ether.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Fauna grabs He11ix by the back of t his shirt and yanks him back. "I didn't give you crap when I helped you," she growls. "And one of my wolves are dying. Your 'work' probably just has to do with fixing your damn base up." Fauna shoves him back toward Ether and Zander and turns around with one more dirty look to kneel down by Lance.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 pm

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Look, we've been collecting some... things. These 'things' are very powerful. We need these 'things'. We have no intrest in the base, that's dangerous now. We just need the things back. I don't know what will happen if the creature finds them. Now, I have to go." He11ix, Ether, and Zander go through a portal. He11ix comes back angrily and takes the vile. "And I'll be taking this back, thank you very much." He goes back in and the portal closes.

He11ix, Zander, and Ether wander through the base, heading for floor B2. On B1, the factory level, everything is still safe.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Nat takes a deep breath,the gets to work

first,she takes the bottle of ice and pours it into Lance's exposed ear
then she pours the bottle of fire,tilts his head,and pours it into the other ear

after waiting 5 or so minutes,she then takes the darkness and cleanser and pours em one by one into his mouth

"ok
now we simply wait till it takes effect"

Lance starts shivering slightly

"thats the ice
he is starting to heal"
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Fauna snarls and rips the portal open, lunging through. She follows He11ix's scent and tackles him from behind when she sees the three. She lunges to her feet then and holds out her hand. "You owe me. You'd be going down here alone if I didn't get Zander and Ether. Please give me the vile."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 pm

"No." He11ix reaches over and presses a button. All the battle robots (BIG ONES) turn on and start firing at Fauna. The three run down the stairs in the confusion. The up staircase starts to rumble. Darkness starts to creep out.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Fauna yelps and glares at the robots. She creates light to overcome the darkness and then jumps at the bots. She punches one, making it burst through the wall and shatter. Fauna throws another one into the ceiling, and smashes light into the last few, making them explode. With that, she takes He11ix's nifty little device and teleports back to Nat.

"We're not getting that vile back. For a second, I actually thought He11ix was going to help me, but no... After I saved his ass, he's not doing squat to help me out," Fauna mumbles to herself until she bumps into a tree. She falls down and jumps to her feet when she sees Lance twitching. Fauna runs up and tackle-hugs Nat.

"THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!" Fauna lets go and sits by Lance, waiting for him to recover completely.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 pm

The sky goes dark, even though it's the middle of the day. The shadowy figure moves out from behind the tree. "Nat..." Darkness covers the ground, and the creature starts moving towards her. "Die."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 pm

Fauna lets out an ear-splitting snarl. She bursts into her wolf form and dives at the dark creature, trying to rip his throat out. To Nat, through her mind, she shouts, "Run away!!" Fauna is flung against a tree from the creature. She stands back up and lunges at it again anyways.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 pm

The darkness monster, now in human form, is completely unaffected. He is still angered anyway. His begins growing. His hands become massize claws. His legs become a ghostly tail that's still attached to the ground. He starts smashing the ground near Fauna who starts running away.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Remember when you said controlling other peoples' characters is annoying? Ehhh!!

Fauna again runs into a tree and falls down. She stands up and looks frantically at the shadow creature. She grabs her teleporter and presses the blue button. In less than a second, she's by He11ix.

"I hate you..." she said quietly, looking down at her hands, which are bloody from smashing into the tree like that. Fauna looks up at He11ix, Ether, and Zander. Her ear twitches, reminding her of the laser gun. She shakes her head slowly a few times and then turns around, walking off into the building.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Sorry. I meant you avoided the GIANT CLAWS smashing into the ground.

He11ix turns to Zander.

He11ix: How long you think she'll take before she realizes the Insta-Portal is out of power?
Zander: 2, 3 minutes tops.

The three continues walking through the vault. Zander goes up to a keyboard and types in the password. A huge door opens, revealing everything Haze has ever gotten. They run off in search of the "things". They dig through gold, mysterious eggs, different items and such. He11ix pulls out the large black and red jewel from the dragon mission. Zander finds the icy jewel from the party. Ether finds three others. A stone grey one, a yellow one, and a yellow and light blue one that's pulsing with energy. The three gather up with the 5 jewels. Zander opens up a panel, revealing a big red button.

Zander: That's it. This place is of no use to us. I'm activating the self destruct.
He11ix: You're right. Nothing else here is of any importance anyway.
Ether: We'll have a 10 minute time limit to get out. Maybe even save Asaroth.
Zander: And Fauna?
He11ix: Let her get out herself. HIT IT!

Zander presses the button and an alarm goes off. the lights turn red, and a pre-recorded voice starts counting down. Zander starts running. "Let's go!" They all start going for the exit portal.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Fauna turns around and follows He11ix's scent. She follows him out the exit portal and smirks. "So are you just gonna let Asaroth die or what?" she asks the three.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm

The three think for a moment. Then they all start lightly nodding. Asaroth comes out himself. "...I'd be really pissed if I didn't know better." The portal closes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Fauna shakes her head and then teleport-runs back to Lance. She kneels by him, waiting for him to recover. The creature is not there at the moment.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:52 pm

The 4 see the carnage. "Wow... what happened here?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Fauna looks up and sees them standing there. "Your hell bringer invaded Silverbrook. Thanks to you guys, it's gonna destroy this world." She continues to watch as Lance twitches.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm

He11ix sighs. "Hey, it's not OURS, for one. And it's gone now, wherever it went." Zander pulls out a weird device. "Well, we might as well go back to our objective, now that the base is toast." The device starts makes a beeping noise. "Wow, this is easier than I thought. There's one in Silverbrooke. Let's go." The three follow Zander to town.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Fauna jumps on her cloud and follows behind the four.

I'm spending so much time around these guys, I might as well be considered a member of Haze, she thinks to herself. Hafez... No, I'm aggainst them. That'd be stupid. But I have to find out what their doing, and I find out almost every time, so... AM I a member? Fauna shakes her head and looks around. The cloud continues to follow them. No. I'm not with Haze. They do evil deeds... That's not me. It's what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. Was this the natural course of my life? Creating robots like this? Maybe she was right...

Fauna's cloud continues to follow Haze.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm

The four + Mel arrive at Silverbrooke. Zander pulls out his thing again. "Hm... check the big tree over there." He11ix looks around in the bare branches, but finds nothing. Ether digs underneath the tree. "FOUND IT!" Ether pulls out a dark blue crystal. "Hm, the water one. No wonder the tree lived so long." Zander pulls out a little bag that has 5 other jewels in it. Ether drops it inside. Zander puts it back in his pocket. "6 down, 2 to go." The four walk off into the forest.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Fauna again follows them, intrigued by their search. She's surprised that they haven't noticed her yet.

She was disappointed that I chose this path instead of my predicted path. Did she know that I would come across Haze? What did she know... Could she have told the future? What was she?

Fauna again shakes her head, shaking the thoughts.

She hears snapping through the trees and immediately whips the cloud around, forcing Zander, Ether, Asaroth, and He11ix to back up. The dark creature approaches from the treeline, making a screeching sound. Fauna hurriedly grabs the four, placing them on her cloud, which had expanded. The cloud jolts into the air after they're all on and hovers, slowly going in the direction that they were originally headed.

"As long as we stay up here, that thing can't get us. I don't think. So just tell me where to go, since I'm the only one who can control this cloud, and I'll take you there. And don't worry-- I don't snoop," Fauna says, looking down at what she calls hell.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next