Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 3 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm

"That is not important at the moment. I am only doing what I was told. Now, why are your parents evil? We want to know more about them."

Abyssal and Greifious use Invincillonium Handcuffs on Raina nd Fauna's parents. A beam comes down and teleports all of them.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:45 pm

My parents have been evil from the start. They were born from evil parents, they were raised as evil children, and they gave birth to evil kids. Or... They wanted to give birth to evil kids. I wasn't evil, which ticked them off. Now they're worse than ever. But I don't know why they're evil... They were just born that way. They had the thirst for world domination in their blood. And Rain... She was my guardian. She looked after me, even though I didn't know it. She was friends and almost a daughter to my parents, therefore she was evil. But Rain needed-yes, needed-to look after somebody so bad that she put the fact that I was good aside. She even began to turn good herself. But then my parents gave her the idea of tricking me, which is exactly what she's come to do. So now they're all evil, want to kill me, and then take over the world. And I don't know if this is important or not, but Fauna isn't my real name. It's actually Hölle. I changed it when I was five years old. That's how long it took me to realize that my entire family was evil. I've been paranoid and scared since I was five years old... Anything else?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:29 am

"No, that's fine for now. I'll be taking my leave. By the way, we took your parents and Rain away." The figure dissappears. The dust finally starts to clear.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 am

mel...i meant on LE
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 am

*goes and looks WAYYYY at the first page* Well we're still ahead of her and she started first.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 am

Scolor: Oohs... Well, I'm not a member of LE, so I wouldn't know.

Fauna stands up and runs forward, looking for the figure.

No! Come back, where are you?! Don't leave! No!

She falls to her knees and sighs, looking down. "At least they took Rain and my parents away," she whispers. Fauna stands up now and looks at the inn. Destroyed, demolished, rubble, debris, bits and pieces. She sighs and turns around, walking aimlessly towards the forest.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 am

Zandroid and He117 are back at the base, talking.

Zandroid: I can't beleive that actually worked.
He117: I know. That chip actually worked.
Zandroid: Now we can talk in her head whenever we want.
He117: Ooh, ooh, can I try? You got to talk last time.
Zandroid: Fine.

The voice in Fauna's head appears again. "Okay, there is someone hunting Mabel down. I suggest go finding her before Samantha does."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:51 am

Fauna stops again.

Mabel? She... she left a long time ago, I thought. Yea, she was with the villagers. And my pack still has them. Mabel probably went back home by now, but okay...

Fauna jumps into the air and lets the wind carry her to the cave.

Five minutes later...

Fauna lands on the entrance to the cave.

"Leaf?" she calls. Her wolf pack comes from around the corner and grins at her. "Hi, Fauna," Leaf says.

"Hi," Fauna says quietly. "I know I just got here, but do you know where Mabel is?"

"Erm... Yea, she's with the dragons."

"Thank you." Fauna walks past the four and deeper into the cave where Einstein and Aries are. Mabel is kneeled down by the two, who are playfully fighting.

"Mabel?"
Mabel turns around to see Fauna with the four pack members standing behind her.
"Oh, Fauna, you came back!" Mabel stands up and hugs Fauna. Fauna looks down at Mabel and glances at her pack. She looks back at Mabel.

"Yea... I came back. Listen, Samantha is hunting you, alright? You have to go somewhere. Be safe."

"..Samantha? Wasn't she the one who almost killed you and Leaf?"

"Uh... Yea, I guess. Please, go somewhere else, okay?"

"Okay... I'm gonna go home."

"Where's that?"

Mabel gets on her tip-toes to whisper to Fauna: "On a different planet." Fauna's eyes widen, and then she shrugs. "Okay, wherever home is, go there."

"Okay... Bye, everybody!" Mabel calls, turning to everyone. Fauna glances at everyone. They look confused. Mabel kneels down by Einstein and pets him.

"I'll come back for you someday, but for now, you'll stay with Aries..." she says softly. Einstein nods. "Psee!"

Mabel vanishes now.
~*~

Okay, I'm done... Mabel's gone... Now can you please tell me your name? Your voice sounds different from before, too. How many of you are there? Are you even there?

Fauna slumps against a tree deep in the forest and sighs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:09 am

He117: Okay, your turn.
Zandroid: Okay... wait, this is weird.
He117: What?
Zandroid: Someone's been overideing our signal the whole time.
He117: So THAT's why she didn't jump off a cliff...
Zandroid: I'll get to work on it...

"Who I am isn't important. What is important is that there are at least 10 people trying to dispose of you and your friends and family. So far I have identified Abyssal, Greifious, Samantha, the Head and Rouge Zandroids, and Asaroth. Two unidentified members of their team are going into the cave from the back. I'd suggest going back there, and fast."

Loklodfir marches towards the cave from inside the crystal sphere. He blows up the regrown crystal that covers the cave, and marches in. He sees the dragons, but ignores them. But he DOES sart going for Fauna's pack. The crystals on the ground beneath them start to glow in the shape of the crystal monster.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:16 am

Fauna groans and heaves herself to her feet. "Why don't they just kill me already..." She starts running towards the cave now.

10 minutes later...

Fauna climbs to the entrance of the cave to see people screaming and pouring out of the cave. She watches them run in separate directions and bites her lip. Did they already get here? Fauna climbs into the cave and sees all four of her pack members on the ground. She looks up and sees Loklodfir.

"Loklodfir!! I thought I got rid of you a long time ago." Fauna snarls and throws a punch at him. She sighs and lets her fists drop to her sides then. "I give up.." she whispers, turning around. "It's just not worth it anymore..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:47 am

"Activating 'Easy Button'." Loklokfir presses an easy button.

"That was easy."

Loklodfir handcuffs Fauna and is teleported away.

Fauna wakes up in a cell along with Rain and her parents. There is a video camera just outisde the bars.

Everyone is eagerly eating popcorn as they watch in the movie theatre.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Fauna just sits there limply with her head tilted downward. After about ten minutes of silence, Rain speaks.

"Fauna, I'm sorry."
Fauna looks up, then turns her head towards Rain. She still doesn't say anything, and looks down again.
"They're only amused by us. We're like animals to them. Each time we fight, they laugh. Each ti--"

"...Caged animals..."

"What?" Rain tilts her head to the side, looking at Fauna.

"We're trapped. We've been trapped for a long time..." Fauna curls up tighter and hides her face in her knees.

"Whaddo you mean?"

"We've never been free. Neither of us."

"...What?"

"Since I was born, I was under their control." Fauna moves her shoulder towards her parents. "And when I was born, you looked after me. You couldn't free yourself from me. You were placed on Earth with no parents, and no siblings. Nobody. You were all alone. You needed somebody to look after."

"Fauna--"

"And then you saw me. I was two years old. You could feel my strength. You knew my parents were evil. You wanted me, so that I wouldn't turn out to be like them. So you secretly became my guardian. Nobody knew you were there, or that you existed. But that didn't matter to you, as long as you had somebody to look after. Eventually, you got lonely and felt that you had to introduce yourself. You found my parents. They took you in as their daughter, and gradually turned you into an evil being. They twisted your thoughts into corrupt hatred-filled feelings. And then you came to me."

"Fauna..." Fauna turns to face Rain, now.

"We're caged animals. They keep us locked up and wait for us to battle each other. They wait for one of us to die. And then they laugh. It's been that way for a very long time."

Rain nods once, slowly, and looks away.

"So what now?" Fauna asks. Her voice is low and monotone, almost.

"...For now, sleep. You need it. Bad."

"Alright." Fauna goes motionless and falls asleep with Rain sitting beside her.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Zandroid: This is boring...
Crystallux: I know. I want to see some carnage.
Samantha: I have an idea.

Everyone turns to Samantha.

Samantha: Why don't we set them on fire?

Everyone shrugs and nods in agreement.

Blowtorches on the ceiling start spewing out flames.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Rain looks up at the fire torches. She taps Fauna with her foot. Fauna wakes up, looking around.

"Fauna, look at the ceiling."

Fauna looks. She shrugs, and stares at the torches. Water comes in from nowhere and splashes in the entire base, putting out the torches. Fauna looks at Rain. Rain smirks and looks back at th torches, which start up again. A gigantic chunk of hail comes out of nowhere and destroys the torches. Fauna melts the hail and then evaporates the water. She then falls back asleep.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Everyone gets bored and goes outside to play Moglin/Small Child Punting.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:18 pm

You're quite disturbing, you know that? I probably shouldn't be one to talk, though... Razz

Fauna remains asleep while Rain squirms around, trying to free herself from the handcuffs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Why, thank you.

Rodger steps up to the bars of the cell. "Aye, the crew be gettin' bored, so they gave me a message. Say hello to my little friend!" A little bunny is on Rodger's left side. "And now say hello to his larger, angrier friend." Crystallux stands on his right side. "Now, which do you want me to put in the cave with you?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Rain taps Fauna with her foot again. Fauna bolts awake and looks around, her eyes finally resting on Rodger.

"Whaddo you want?" Fauna says in a hoars, sleepy voice.

You see those things on his shoulder? He wants to know which one of them we want to come visit.

"...How 'bout the angry, vicious-looking one?" Fauna suggests, eyeing Crystallux.

What?! Are you crazy?!

I think so. I'm starting to get pretty corrupt.

"C'mere, Crystallux," Fauna says.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:11 pm

"Darn, I be wantin' to see Killgorian The Horrible rip off some heads." The bunny hops away and shakes his paw angrily in the air.

Crystallux bends open the bars and bends them back again. He walks towards Fauna, crystals crunching beneath his feet.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Rain starts squirming and screaming, gradually moving towards Fauna's parents, who are also yelling their heads off. Fauna remains still and watches Crystallux come closer. She smiles slightly, then grins as Crystallux is within reaching range. Fauna's smile shows that her canine teeth are sharp fangs.

"Come on, Crystallux," she whispers faintly, her eyes glowing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:03 am

Crystallux's crystal starts growing rapidly until he is a giant ball of crystal. A giant jaw opens up and attempts to eat Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 am

Fauna grins and stands up. Crystallux lunges at her, attempting to rip her to shreds. Fauna merely steps out of the way. They do this for quite some time before Fauna kicks it into the wall. She barks a laugh and looks down at Crystallux. He looks somewhat dizzy. Fauna grins, showing her sharp little fangs again.

Back in another land...

???: How much longer until we land?
???Robotic thing: Exactly 3.4 minutes.
???: ...Wha?! We're still in space...
???Robotic thing: Initiating hyper speed.
???: What, NO!
???Robotic thing: 2.8 minutes to land.

A huge, meteorite-looking thing comes down to Earth. You could see the dust cloud that erupted from the landing from space.

???: ...Ughh... W-why didn't we just... Branch off into a n-new pod and land in that..?
???Robotic thing: Negative. A pod would have burst into flames at the speed the ship was going.
???: Fine.. Now where are we?
???Robotic thing: 22.4 miles from Silverbrooke.
???: Where the hell is Silverbrooke?
???Robotic thing: A town on the planet Earth known for it's dangerous environment. Three explosions were sighted in the last 24 hours.
???: ....
???Robotic thing: Friedhof?
Friedhof: ...Are we gonna die?
???Robotic thing: Negative. Seeking human life forms... now.
Friedhof: Oh, so there are gonna be other people that die. I gotta kill 'em, right, Wrathe?
Wrathe: Affirmative. Searching human life forms... now.
Friedhof: 'Kay, tell me when you find one.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

Crystallux has crystal cover the walls, floor, and ceiling completely. Giant spikes erupt from the ground and ceiling, trapping Fauna in a cage. Spikes slowly grow on the inside, stabbing Fauna.

??? sees the pod crash on another monitor. He calls over Killgorian The Horrible. He shows him the monitor, and Killgorian nods. (At least I think... I've never seen a bunny nod) Killgorian is teleported away.

A bunch of cute little forest creatures surround the meteor like thing. A few deer, some squrrels, a bird or two, and a bunny.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Oh yea, Friedhof's character page has been added.

Fauna smiles. She stands in the middle of the cave, letting the spikes surround her.

Fauna... Do something.
I don't feel like it.
FAUNA!
Fine...

Fauna holds out the palm of her hand towards Crystallux. In two seconds, a huge ball of fire erupts from her hand and hits Crystallux right smack in the face, catching him on fire. Fauna grins and continues with the fire while giant hail balls come out of nowhere and annihilate Crystallux.

Friedhof looks around and sees the animals. She pulls out a machine gun and shoots everything until the entire forest is quiet and lifeless except for the trees. "Have you found any humans yet?" she asks, turning to Wrathe.
"Yes. 9.3 miles from here, there are at least four human life forms."
"Do I kill them?"
"Affirmative. Initiate shadow blend."
"Roger that." Friedhof sinks into the shadows and takes off for the cave. (And if you read in the character pages, she is completely undetected by anything while in the shadows. Razz)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

The bunny remains unharmed by the bullets. It hops closer to the meteor thing.

Crystallux regrows out of the crystal walls. The crystals start growing faster on the inside of the crystals that form the tiny cage surrounding Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next