Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Tomahawk sits in the forest pull's out his desert eagle and fires a shot.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 pm

OOC: HOLY CRAPPERS THATS A LOT OF BAD GUYS! And BTW tomahawk this isn't really a gun thread...but maybe we could remake City of Gunz. This thread is for swords and magic and stuff...sorry.

Zak gets up and notices that there isn't just one evil abamanation but three now. He recognizes Sepulchure right away but he's never seen Abyssal, but Zak can tell that he's one bad ass mother fucker. Zak figures he can only take on one at a time so...Sepulchure must die.

Zak charges enough energy to launch 10 armageddon attacks and concentrates it into his fist. He then runs at Seppy, jumps into the air and shoves the glorious light attack down his throat, breaking his skull and lodging the attack into his chest. Zak then collapses. Before he passes out, he detonates his attack, obliterating every trace of Sepulchure and sending his soul straight to hell. He then looks at Death Dracos and says, "please don't let him come back" He then passes out and starts snoring.

OOC again: Melz, Fauna's bell is not attached to her tail anymore, it was divided into two and they're two lil bell earrings now. The present of life from big bro lol.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm

OoC: I'm still a bad guy, even though you purified me... (YOU JACK ASS, I WANNA BE EBIL!!!)
And this are only for swords and stuff? Hrm... Does that mean I can't have my watch which is used for a nuke beam most of the time?

Fauna sees a flash of light come out of the cut in the sky, along with smoke and something that looks like an explosion. She gawks at it, and then nods, understanding what happened. She doesn't know if he killed Abyssal, Sepulchure (Jeeze, how do you remember how to spell that?), or Death, though, so she enters the cut again.

Fauna looks in and stares at Abyssal for second before yelping and going back to Heroshire.

"Hollix," she calls, "Why the hell did you bring Abyssal back...?"
OoC again: ...That might make her easier to draw... 'Cuz her hair is fluffy and covers up her ears, and when I had to draw her tail... Well, you already know how that looks. It's also fluffy.. But ANYWAYS, I miss me lil' bell. Sad
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Heron looks shocked Shocked but then quickly Evil or Very Mad and he looks at Zak and grabs him by the throat and yells "YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!" Heron then punches Zak in the gut about 20 times really fast then throws him to the ground in rage as he starts to calm down the ground starts to shake. "You really think you can kill me!," Sepulchure then rematerialized and raises over one thousand undead to keep Zak from reaching him in enough time. "You had me worried...." Heron says breathing heavily. "Please he is a low being compared to me!"

GODMODDING!
Sepulchure isn't that uber, he'll be back but only after his soul is released from hell.

UR A GODMODDER YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO SEPULCHURE!!!!!!!!(He is even helping you out!!)

Last edited by The Legendary M on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Fauna grins and hops back out the window, lunging into the portal again. (She has something to do now, so that's why she's happy) She looks around and spots Zak. Fauna picks him up, sets him on her shoulders, and looks around again. Undead crowd around them, moaning, "braaaaaains." Fauna kicks one extremely hard, and it shoots back, smashing into the others behind it. (Dominos!!) She keeps doing this until she finds a path to Heron and Sepulchure (I tink I spelled it right...). Fauna starts running towards them, but th undead crowd in again. Fauna sighs and sets Zak down, charging her nuke beam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm going to have to call godmodding on this one.

Drakath killed Sepulchure like it was nothing and then brought down the uber flying fortress. I didn't even kill him, i just sent his soul to hell, i know he'll be back but not until Death releases his soul from hell. Death is a lil busy right now so i don't think it'll happen for a while.

That also voids Mel's post.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I CALL GODMODDING!!!!!!

First off its impossible to kill the undead especially sepulchure...also sepulchure is helping you get rid of death!
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:50 pm

We kill undead all the time, and draining all of your energy into one attack would kill just about anything.

And Seppy is evil so...i kill him.

ANYWAYS!

Zak starts to cough out blood. "He was the only undead one there, i can't help it i have to kill nearby undead...And he would've caused problems later. Wait...You're Seppy's son?" Zak grins "Your sister is hot" (LAWLS) Zak grins again and passes out.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

A. Sepulchure CAN be killed. It sorta... you know, happened in AQW.
B: You completely screwing up Sepulchure's family is annoying.
C: ...Seppy is the lord of evil. We would naturally kill him. Besides, Sepulchure is barely that powerful, compared to most villans.
D: Have you noticed by any chance that you are the only one being godmodded, and the only one godmodding at other people when you aren't a mod?

Hollix begins to wake up, and he sees the fireball. "AAAHH!" He jumps up, startled. The fireball just stares at him. He turns to Melanie. "...um, ignoring the weird fireball thing... is Abyssal doing what I told him to?"

Abyssal sighs as he watches everyone else fight, forgetting about why they are even here. He walks over to Death Dracos. "Now then, if you would be so kind as to answer my question some time soon, how are you still alive after I took your power as Death?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:33 am

"Do you really think you can take me out of my avatar? Do you think that I would let slime out of the void? Do you really think that this light can hold me?"

The ring of light is absorbed by Death Dracos

"Shadows and Light. Doom has fallen, and ebilness has fled. Your souls are all long past over due. Now, It's time I collect."

He slung the scythe to his back, he moved his cape aside to present a sheathed sword.

"A sword from the void. Forged of lost souls, and bound to this world by my avatar. This is Death's sword. You may know the doom weapons, this is 3 times as powerful as they can ever become, which suffice to say spells instant Death."

As he drew the blade from the scabbard, its black blade seemed to glow and sparks of darkness...no wait of nothing...flashed through the air. The plants around them started to die, Trees somehow unaffected.

"I wished I never had to use this, but now you leave me no choice!"

Throam'sil woke, head in teh dirt.

last time I hang out with Hollix.

a spark of void lands in front of him, he looks up to see the portal made by death

...meh, he doesn't need m-

*CRASH*

Throam'sil flips over back onto his feet

WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!

sorry, where's dracos?

...you're that other dragon. pfft

come on please. He's been taken over by Death

I figured.

and you won't help him?!?

he doesn't need me.

YES YES HE DOES!

hmph. Look up

...oh

scared?

n-no.

*sigh* Fine, come on. I guess I'll have to protect you
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 am

OoC AGAIN: M, I never even said I killed the undead! I KICKED them. Stop trying to call me on Godmodding, good lord... First it was the nuke beam (Pg. 5), now it's kicking undead. -_-"

Fauna slumps against the inn wall and sighs, looking at the fireball. She looks at Hollix again and freezes. "Is that Zak's egg?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 am

Zak wakes up again and sees the new weapon Death is wielding. "Awww shi-" Zak then disappears...

Zak reappears with one of the most benevolent figures known to man...Any guesses?
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Either the inventor of Oreos or Artix is my guess.

Hollix looks at the fireball. "...no. Um... maybe. I don't know what it is. It doesn't seem to have a conciousness."

Abyssal just stands there, impatient with Death. "I understand now that I cannot defeat you, and you should know that you cannot defeat me since I am a soulless and lifeless being. Now, I can wait for you to banish these insolent fools to your graveyard of souls, but I would like to talk with you when you're done." Abyssal sinks into his pool of darkness, and waits for Death to be done.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Fauna rolls her eyes. "I meant that," she mutters, pointing at an egg behind Hollix. "But while we're on the subject of the fireball, where'd it even come from?" Fauna glances at the fireball again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 pm

God-"Death, what crimes have these mortals commited?"

Zak-"God while you're here...you know what nvm" Zak passes out.

God-"Alrighty then..."
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Hollix looks at the egg. "Um... tomorrow's omlet." He kicks it under the bed. "Anyway... I have no idea what the fireball thing is. By the way, do you feel the presence of someone who has to be REALLY pissed off at mankind for everything they've done, or is it just me?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Fauna glances at the bed and looks back at Hollix. "Dude, you just kicked an egg," she mutters. "And yea... what is that?" Fauna looks at the portal, doesn't see anything, and shrugs. (She would watch through Zak's eyes to see, but he's kinda passed out. ((and she's a little scared of looking through Death's eyes..))
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm

"ah, god. Pleasure for you to be here. I have a bone to pick with you. Abyssal is a controller of undead, an obvious thief to my domain YOU put me in charge of. Fauna is a vampire, her time long up. Sepulcher...I do not have him on my list...which is odd, as he should be...but evidently on the list you gave me Sepulcher is to be the only legitamite undead. As for your paladin right there. As you know I hate the slave drivers that are necromancers, but I also dislike the murderous paladins, who kill souls rather than kill the puppet masters. This paladin, was evidently suppose to be in my domain a long time ago, before the world froze over and reformed it."

Death spun his blade and sheathed it.

"now tell me what to do about this situation?"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Abyssal comes back up. "I would have to correct you, I only used undead in my earlier manifestation while in the form of He11ix. I no longer use undead, for they are inferior. Now, tell me again, how does my buisness come in contact with yours in any way whatsoever?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 pm

"Indeed it is a pleasure Death, but the terms on which we meet are not so pleasant. This 'murderous' paladin does not kill the souls of the undead, he frees them from the clutches of those necromancers. Although killing the source would be more efficient sometimes the destruction of a few lesser undead soldiers is necessary. The girl, her soul has been purified to the fullest extent possible, her soul is not needed at the moment. Sepulchure is the only being whose soul you should be seeking. If you didn't notice Zak helped you with that too, crumbling his body and sending his essence to your domain. Another issue i wish to address, your use of mortal shells. Why do you feel the need to inhabit the body of Dracos the Strong?"

Zak is still unconscious.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"*sigh* I can wait for answers. In the meantime, I'm leaving to go wreak my havoc on this world once more, hopefully destroying in for good this time." Abyssal splits into three strands of darkness, which twist and swirl around everyone to get to the exit. They leave, and go off into the distance.

Hollix looks through the window again, and sees Abyssal moving fast. He stares at the fireball, grabs it, then teleports away.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

God-"This can't end well. Zak...Zak? ZAK!"

Zak wakes up and looks at God, "Yeah?"

God-"go look after Abyssal"

Zak-"I'm kind of incapacitated if you haven't noticed"

God-"*sigh* fine I'll lend you some of my power again." God puts his hand on Zak's shoulder and his arm begins to glow.

Zak-"Ok just give me a heads up before you sta-OWWWWW"

God-"I didn't even start yet..."

Zak-"I know, you're squeezing my shoulder"

God-"Whatever...Ok all done. Now go make sure Abyssal doesn't cause too much trouble"

Zak salutes, sprouts wings, and flies out of the rip in the sky.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Fauna stares at where Hollix and the fireball were, then shakes her head. "He always does that," she mutters. Fauna looks out the window again and sees Zak flying away. She quickly grabs the egg from under the bed and then jumps out the window again.

"What're we doing about Abyssal?" she asks, floating up by Zak on Wolke.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 am

Heron with a deep look goes up to death and kneels "If you free my fathers soul from your domain I shall do your bidding for I serve all great power of death and you happen to be death himself...please my father is the only hope for trying to defeat abyssal and save this world." Heron looks up at death waiting for an answer.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 am

@god

"...I'm gonna need a new list. This one is obviously wrong. As for sepulcher, He never appears on my list, so I have to say he is the only legitimate undead around...

as for my use for human shells.

Dracos is my avatar, by his own means. He is the only means of which I can visit mortals visible to their eyes.

there is one last problem. Those souls the paladin frees. They should immediately go to my domain...but they don't. In fact, I have no clue where the undead souls go."

Death straps the scythe to Dracos' back

"funny that I would have the son of the Dragon as an avatar. But then again it makes sense. He protects good and evil, he only takes those whose time has come...time for me to go. *he turns to go*

ah wait, you didn't mention a solution for one of my problems. Resurrections. Every Resurrection puts me behind on my quota. I merely ask for a solution, not a soul."

*@ M*
note, death does not want to collect sepulcher's soul*
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum