Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land - Page 4 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Tomahawk nods I'll leave you alone to sleep, he walk out of the room and orders a beer
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Fauna nods, thankful that he'd left her alone. She doesn't sleep, though. Fauna unclips the bells from her ear and examines them. She lays them down on the bed, then undoes her necklace. She slides the bells onto the necklace's chain, so that the cross has bells on both sides of it. She puts the necklace back on then, and it gets extremely bright. The light sucks the energy out of her quickly and knocks her out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Tomahawk continues drinking a beer
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Everybody inside the bar hears a loud boom, and then like something's shimmering, like a wind chime.

"WHOA!!" Wrathe's voice, then Wolke's laughter. "FAUNAAAA!!" Wrathe yells out, running past the inn's front door. Wolke bolts past soon after, grinning.

Everything's quiet, and then Wrathe appears on the staircase, looking at Tomahawk. "Erm... Did you do something to Fauna?" he asks with a concerned look on his face. "She won't wake up."

From upstairs, everybody hears Wolke let out an alarmed cry. Wrathe's eyes widen, and he bolts back up the stairs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 7:06 pm

"Fauna" he yells as he runs up the stairs "what happened?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 7:14 pm

Wrathe and Wolke are both bent over the bed. "She had them before, but... I just don't understand why they're coming back. Maybe it's got something to do with the necklace. Maybe that's why it knocked her out. No, it couldn't be, it only gives her power.."

"Maybe it drains it from her. Or maybe it overwhelms her, since she's a creature of darkness."

"Says who?!"

"Nobody said it; All the nature she controls turns out as shadow. You've missed a lot."

"I know... I got stuck in a different time period, it's not my fault!!"

"Heh. I still can't believe you did that. Must have been frustrating."

"Back on subject!! Whaddo we do? How can we wake her up? You're the healing God, do something!"

They both turn and look at Tomahawk. "Erm.. You might not want to see this," Wrathe says with wide eyes.

"Why not?" Wolke asks.

"Well, it's just... New. Or, it would be, to him. I hope mine come back.. I don't understand why they went away."

Wolke and Wrathe both go quiet and try to figure things out in their own minds.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm

"I might not want to see what, move out of my way" he get closer to see what she looks like "Is she de.. dea.... dead?" he breaks down in sobs
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Her skin is extremely pale, blood looks like it's about to drip from under her closed eyelids soon, and a black halo with two devil horns hovers above her head. The fabric that holds the bells on her necklace are now red with black stripes. Fauna has black stripes framing her face, around her arms, legs, stomach, etc. Everywhere.

"..I don't think so," Wrathe murmurs. He steps up and raises her head, putting his fingers to her neck. "..But I don't feel a pulse," he whispers. Wolke lets out a pained cry and turns towards the wall to cry. Wrathe frowns and ignores the tear that slides down his cheek. "I know she's alive, I can feel it... But something's severely wrong with her..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well Mr. Magic Fix it"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Wolke turns and glares at him. Wrathe tilts his head up and stares at him with a vicious expression. "Don't you think we would have done something already if we could?" Wrathe asks in an even, monotone voice. Then he talks normally again. "She needs something more than we can offer. No more magic, no more spells. I dunno what it is, maybe we just have to wait-"

"No!" Wolke cries. "We can't wait! She needs help NOW! We can't j-"

"Wolke, calm down," Wrathe says, surprised by his outburst. "We'll figure something out. Go get Shifty."

Wolke nods and bolts out the door. Wrathe presses Fauna's hand to his cheek and closes his eyes, thinking. "She feels cold," he murmurs. "But alive."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Tomahawk bends down and kisses her on the cheek again "I'm sorry" he says to Wrathe "I don't know what came over me, I guess I'm just worried"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Wrathe nods. "I can understand that. You... You know we all love her, right?" he asks, still holding her hand to his cheek. "Me and Wolke both. And you know she loves you? Very much, or else she wouldn't risk her life for you. If she is there, she's trying... I just don't know what's wrong." Wrathe lifts his head. "Wolke, you comin'?" he calls.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Shifty follows Wolke

Tomahawk looks at Wrathe "I guess thats what gave me the courage to ask her to go out"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:00 pm

"The ability to play dead is a great thing," Fauna says, bursting out laughing. Her eyes open, and she grins at them both. The blood under her eyelids drips down the side of her face, and her hair darkens a little. "...Whoa," she whispers, wiping the blood with her free hand. "What the..?!!" she yelps. Wrathe grabs her hand tighter with wide eyes.

"Calm down," he murmurs. "Shifty and Wolke's comin', hold on, calm down," she says soothingly. Fauna wrenches herself away from him, but gives up when he doesn't let go. She gives Tomahawk an annoyed look, glancing at Wrathe.

Wolke leads Shifty into the room.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Shifty looks at Fauna "She looks fine" he says

Tomahawk looks at Fauna annoyed
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Wolke yanks on Shifty's sleeve. "She's pale and BLEEDING OUT OF HER FUCKING EYES!!!" he screams.

Fauna locks eyes with Tomahawk and frowns. "Sorry," she murmurs. "If it makes you feel any better, I was only awake for Wrathe saying that I was trying, if I was there. The rest of the time, I was out of it. I passed out again... I'm sorry," she says again. Her eyes flicker from blue to red. The look on her face shows that she's clearly pissed off at herself again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm

He nod's "no need to be pissed off about it, It'l all be fine later" Tomahawk say's

Shifty looks at her eye "She'll be fine"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:26 pm

"You're mad at me and I'm pissed at myself for doing that," she growls, looking away. "And I'm crying blood, so that's kinda confusing," she mutters, wiping another drop of blood away. Wrathe looks at her, confused.

Wolke stares from Shifty to Fauna. "What happened to her?!" he eventually moans, reffering to the blood and pale skin, along with the stripes and halo.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Shifty looks at her again "Theres nothing I can do, thats unhuman and I don't know how to deal with it"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Wolke sighs. "..Okay, sorry," he says quietly. "I'm just... Not used to this.."

Fauna sighs and turns her head, coughing into her shoulder. When she's done coughing, there's blood on her sleeve. She sighs and closes her eyes, leaning her head back. "This sucks," she moans.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 8:39 pm

Tomahawk walks out of the room

Shifty : "Were are you going?"

"To find the dumbass who did the to her Wrathe are you in or out?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

"I get to kill the clone of me? Oh, goody!" Wrathe shouts, grinning. "Yea, I'm in." He stands up and looks down at Fauna. "Get better," he murmurs, kissing her hand and looking at Wolke. "What about you?"

Wolke looks at him, then at Tomahawk. "Yea," he says, walking out of the room.

Fauna stares at them. "HUH?! You're going after the dude that killed me and took the shape of Wrathe?! The guy who Tomahawk couldn't even put a SCRATCH on?! Are you FREAKIN' kidding me?!" Fauna's eyes turn a weird orange color, and she looks annoyed/pissed off.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 8:51 pm

"Wrathe" Tomahawk says "you have a power to teleport to things don't you?

and wolke you can fly so I want you to float above the trees and if you find anything mysterious find us"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Wrathe nods. "And..?" he asks. "I don't think I could locate his exact location."

"I'll be on my way," Wolke says, turning into a cloud and bolting out of the inn.

Fauna glares at her hands. "I choose love over life and this is what I get," she growls, ignoring Shifty's presence. "I create Wolke and befriend Wrathe, and now they're all gonna die," she whispers, then breaks down in sobs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun May 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Shifty sits on the bed "If it makes you feel any better Tomahawk can't die"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content