Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:05 pm

OoC: oh

BiV: Shifty closes the door behind him

Tomahawk looks at Wolke "What?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Wolke just shakes his head. "She's probably just dreaming... Hopefully.." he mutters under his breath. Fauna makes a gasping sound again.

Aziel laughs, then turns invisible and watches Fauna, Wolke, and Tomahawk with a sly grin on her face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Shifty opens the door and goes down stairs and runs into Aziel not knowing it

Tomahawk shrugs and drinks his Jello shot and orders more
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Aziel's eyes widen, and she almost slaps him upside the head. "...Oh," she mutters, turning visible and looking at him funny. "Watch where yer going," she says in a teasing voice, then prances off, up the stairs again.

Fauna flinches and gasps. Wolke shakes his head and picks her up, then carries her up the stairs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Shifty laughs to himself

Tomahawk looks at her.........
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Aziel turns invisible again and sits down by the door to Fauna's room.

Wolke carries Fauna up the stairs and lays her on the bed, then sits at the foot of it and watches her twitch in her sleep with a worried expression on her face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Tomahawk runs up the stairs and trips over Aziel, Shifty fallows
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 pm

"DAMN IT!" Aziel screeches. "Will you stop TRIPPING over me?!" she snarls, glaring at Tomahawk. She does NOT like him for some reason.

Fauna flinches, then bolts upright with her eyes wide open. Wolke jumps and falls off the bed backwards, then comes back up at looks at her with huge eyes. "Wha..?" he asks. Fauna's eyes are a mixture of yellow, blue, and orange.

A man with black hair, cat ears, and a tail with a bell on the tip walks into the inn and orders a beer.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Dinozo walks in and sits by him ordering a large Dr. Pepper "whats up?" he asks the strange figure

Tomahawk looks up "what the?" shifty laughs
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 pm

The man only glances at him. The expression on his face looks exhausted, pitiful, yet strong, angry, and miserable. He stands up and leaves before he even gets his beer.

Fauna gasps and stares out the window. "No.." she whispers. "No.." Wolke looks out the window as well. "What?" he asks.

Aziel makes a shadow dart and sticks Tomahawk in the shoulder with it, grinning hatefully.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Dinozo looks at the beer "Its okay, I'll get it"

Tomahawk looks at it and pulls it out he shrugs "that tickles" he laughs and goes into his room
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Aziel glares, then looks up at Shifty. "Tell me if this hurts," she says, then sticks him with the same dart.

Fauna stands up and bolts down the stairs with Wolke, in cloud form, following behind frantically.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Shifty flinches "OW" he screams

Dinozo drinks his Dr.Pepper
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Aziel's eyes widen, and she stands up and yanks it back out. "Shit, why's it hurt you but not him?" she asks, trying to cover the wound.

Fauna runs into the door of the inn, face first, then opens it after a moment of dizziness and bolts into the forest. Wolke follows behind in confusion.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Shifty looks at her "He's different than me even know were brothers"

Dinozo looks up and sees Fauna and Wolke
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Aziel makes a face. "It's like nothing hur-" She stops and looks down the stairs, then gasps. "Oooh, shit, shit, shit," she mutters, bolting out of the inn and following Fauna and Wolke.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Tomahawk hears footsteps outside his room he rushes past Shifty and fallows Aziel

Shifty stands there wonder whats going on drool coming out of the sides of his mouth
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Fauna trips over the root of a tree and falls forward, only to land on the cat-dude. He snarls and rolls over, glaring at her. His face goes blank instantly, though.

"Fauna." That's all he says.

Fauna's eyes widen, and she trembles slightly. "What're you doing here..?" she whispers, standing up. The man grabs her by the shoulders and yanks her back down.

"I told you I'd always try to win you back, did I not? Well... Here I am. And I'm still trying. So.." he pulls her closer. "Did I win?"

Fauna wrenches herself away from him. "No, you didn't."

He sits up and gapes at her. "What?" he asks hoarsely. "Why..?"

Fauna sighs, just as Wolke, Wrathe, and Aziel all come into the clearing where they are. Tomahawk should be close behind. "Things have changed," she says softly.

Aziel stares at the man. "NYYYYXXXX!!!!!!" she screams, diving at him and hugging him extremely tight. Fauna watches with a disgusted look on her face, then turns and walks out of the forest, running into Tomahawk in the process.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm

tomahawk stops and holds her "whats wrong?" he asks looking at her face

Shifty still stands in the hallway drool running down his face
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Fauna looks up at him with an empty look on her face. "My life just turned into a living hell all over again," she mumbles. Her eyes look tortured.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Tomahawk looks at her "you need to get home" he picks her up and takes her back to the Inn locking the door behind him "were the hell is Wrathe" he mumbles to himself
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Fauna sighs and puts her face in her hands. "I don't know.." she mutters. "I'll try to break through his mind barrier, hold on.." After a moment, she yelps and it looks like an electric current bolts through her. "N-not working.. Stupid idea," she mumbles, resting her face in her hands again and closing her eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Tomahawk walks outside and looks at shifty who is still drooling
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Fauna holds her cross necklace in her hands and glares down at it.

This is all your fault, y'know that? I've got no bell, so he couldn't track me down that way. The only way, if you didn't exist, would be to use his enhanced cat senses... But no, with this fucking necklace, we can ALL sense each other. Thanks a lot... Her eyes widen when she realizes that she's talking to her necklace, and she growls and lays down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Tomahawk and Shifty both hear voices coming from outside the inn, getting closer.

"...And she just couldn't stop talking about you! Y'know that? It's like she's obsessed!" Aziel's voice sounds throughout the entire inn (Fauna's eye twitches in murderous frustration).

"Then why won't she take me back?" Nyx asks.

"Aw, she found someone else. He's, like, invincible, and they're, like, sooo perfect for each other. You should see them together, it's like-"

"..No," Nyx mutters, cutting her off. "I'd rather not."

"But don't you want to wish them luck? Maybe they'll get married!! Then-"

"Aziel," he moans in a miserable voice. "That's enough.."

"Aw, you're just mad because you finally tracked down your 'true love' and she's found somebody else. Ain't that right?"

Nyx glares at her, then grabs her by the neck and throws her into the bar. The bartender and everybody else in the inn stare at him, then look back down at whatever they were looking at before with an alarmed expression on their face. Nyx walks up the stairs, past Tomahawk and Shifty (he doesn't know either of 'em at all) and steps into another room that he feels is vacant after pausing at Fauna's door for a second or so.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Tomahawk stands outside and walks into the room

Shifty sits outside and is still drooling
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content