Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Wrathe growls and grabs him by the throat, holding him against the wall now. "Do you know what you fucking did?! She's torn up now; Fauna never fucking cries. Never. It's very rare, and she was bawling earlier. You're not a bitch. You're a sick motherfucker that I've come to loath entirely." He drops him to the floor after choking him for a while, then stands in front of the door. "Why don't you go back to your ex? If you still have feelings for her, then you may as well stick with her and let Fauna recover. You're just making things harder for you, jackass." He glowers at him darkly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Tomahawk stands up and turns into a snake the size of the twin towers stacked on top of each other "You wanna touch me again" he yells "let me see Fauna or I'll...."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Wrathe growls, then roars and starts to turn into a beastly werewolf-looking thing (but much meaner) when Wolke appears beside him. Wolke's eyes widen to the extreme, and he slowly reaches out and touches Wrathe. Wrathe's red eyes look down, and he turns back into his human form. "He wants to see Fauna," Wrathe murmurs quietly, looking at Wolke. Wolke looks down, thinking, then at Tomahawk.

"...I think Fauna needs to see him, too," Wolke says in the smallest voice imaginable without actually whispering. Wrathe's eyes widen.

"...? What's wrong?" Wrathe asks. Wolke just closes his eyes and shakes his head, then opens the door to Fauna's room a crack, gesturing for Tomahawk to go inside.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Tomahawk turns back into a human Starring at Wrathe he walks inside silently closing the door behind him

Shifty walks outside and sits by the door
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Wrathe growls and reaches for the doorknob, but Wrathe holds his arm calmly, and he stops.

Fauna has her back to the door, sitting on the bed towards the window with her face in her hands.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Tomahawk walks up behind her and sits down "I'm sorry" he says silently
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Fauna's slumped shoulders move up slightly, then drop back down, shrugging. "I'm the phsyco, killer chick. Why should you want that? I wouldn't blame you if you went back to... whatever you were doing before Heroshire, and me. Military, airforce, ex's, snake packs... It's not like you ever planned on staying anyways." She doesn't move, except for dropping her hands and staring out the window now.

Wrathe presses his ear to the door, then rests his forehead on it, clearly in agony. "Why is this happening.." he whispers. Wolke slumps against the wall and buries his face in his knees, hiding his face, and the tears.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Shifty looks at the 2 of them "C'mon guys, You know Tomahawk didn't plan this"

Tomahawk rubs her shoulder "I didn't plan on anything I still love you for who you are"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Wrathe glares at him. "You're siding with HIM?! I should've known; you two are fucking related. So what, he didn't plan this?! If he's with Fauna, then he shouldn't think of ANYBODY else! Fauna can't take shit like this... It hurts her too much. She's fragile, and.... I know that as well as she does. So does Wolke here, which is why he's crying... He both feel exactly what she does, and it's crushing." Wrathe rests his forehead on the door again.

Fauna goes rigid and starts breathing funny; she's caught off guard and fuming at the same time. She gently shakes his hand off, then turns her head and looks at him. "But you love Lindsey, too," she says in an even voice. The black stripes that frame her face and the black, horned halo above her head both seem darker than usual.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Lindsey walks up and looks at all of them "who the hell are all of you?" she asks cheerly

Shifty looks at her think you bitch

Tomahawk looks at her "I didn't know she would come back"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Wrathe turns towards her, and his irises are rimmed with a furious red. "If you don't leave now, I swear to God, I will tear you to shreds and burn you alive, you fucking bitch," he says in a low voice. Wolke glares up at her.

Fauna's eyes flash from blue, to red, to black and back to the regular green. "And now that she did, you want her back! So go get her! If she didn't want you back as well, then she wouldn't have returned." Her eyes turn solid black again. "Go meet your kids," she spits darkly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna "I swear to you that was years ago I havn't seen her in 15 years" Tomahawk hears Voices outside the door
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Fauna sighs. "Doesn't matter how long ago it was. Even if you don't plan on going back to Lindsey, you should at least meet your kids, right? And I should leave you alone about your snake clan crap and your past girlfriends who you still have feelings for." Her eyes start to turn black, but remain gray. "You have Shifty, Lindsey, and all of your other snake friends. I have Wolke and Wrathe." She stands up and opens the door. Wrathe is a werewolf, crouched in front of Lindsey with Wolke at his side, a werewolf as well. Both look like they'll attack.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Lindsey turns into a snake 8 times the size of the two werewolf's venom dropping from her fangs Tomahawk looks at them partly cheering for Wrathe and Wolke
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Wrathe snarls, making Fauna have to cover her ears because it's so loud, and turns into a snake the size of Lindsey. He's a metallic black with silver markings and red eyes. He puts his mouth around her throat and throws her out the roof of the building they're in, slithering after her quickly.

...Meanwhile, Wrathe roars at least three times as loud as Wrathe did and spontaniously combusts into silver and pitch black flames. His werewolf form sprouts huge wings, and he soon evolves into a dragon-looking thing twice the size of Wrathe. He makes a screaming, screeching sound and dives at Lindsey, scorching her and tearing her to shreds immediately. Wrathe just sits back, red eyes wide. After Lindsey is no more, Wolke quickly turns back into his human form. Wrathe does so as well.

"...Wolke..?" Wrathe asks, glancing at Fauna, who'd come out of the torn up building.

Wolke averts his eyes from them both. He turns into a cloud, then thins himself into a thin fog, trying to be as unseen as possible without revealing the fact that he can turn invisible. Wrathe and Fauna both stare at him while Wolke sinks close to the ground, ashamed that he'd harmed somebody.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

OoC: are there 2 wrathes?

Lindsey disappears out of the area

Tomahawk looks at people
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 pm

OoC: ...Shit. I meant Wolke on the second paragraph thing..

BiC: Wolke tries to disappear into the forest, but Fauna blocks his way, glances from Wrathe to Tomahawk with a worried look on her face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Tomahawk looks around as if he's about too die he falls over not breathing

Shifty looks around as if the world were falling apart
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Fauna stares at Tomahawk and flinches, like she's about to help, but hesitates and stays where she is. Wrathe stares at her, then looks at Tomahawk. Wolke crawls over to Tomahawk, still in a fog form, and stays there for a moment. He slowly turns back to his human form and heals Tomahawk so that he can breathe (God of healing, 'member?), then walks extremely slowly to Shifty, looking at him with the question, "what's wrong?" clearly written on his face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Tomahawk looks around "what happend"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Wrathe glares down at him. "Wolke saved your selfish life. You're lucky he cares about you." He gives him a look, like he should be dead right now, then looks at Wolke again and stands by Fauna, who's looking at the ground.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Tomahawk looks around "Huh, selfish?" he looks around some more "Fauna whats going on?"

Lindsey (still invisable) walks into the room and whispers to herself "I can't beleive it actually worked" she whispers to herself
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Fauna looks up at him, then looks down again quickly. Wrathe rolls his eyes.

You dumbass, he thinks to himself, she's still pissed for the Lindsey thing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Lindsey walks into a door and screams "OW"

Tomahawk looks around "Whats wrong Fauna"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Fauna's eyes widen. "..What was that?" she asks, looking around. Wrathe shrugs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next