Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Melanie Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Fauna leans back a little and stares at him with wide eyes. She glances up the stairs, then grabs Shifty's wrist and drags him out of the inn, into the forest. She looks around and finally settles for a tree branch.

"Okay," she says, then pauses. "...Okay. I hurt Tomahawk before somehow, but I'm not sure... He was going suicidal and you said he only started being like this, the snake thing, once he came here. Once he came to me. So I know I hurt him somehow, but not intentionally... That was why I wanted him to either leave, or me to kill myself. Either way, I needed to be out of his life. But now, I..." She looks down for a long time, takes a few deep breaths, then looks back up at him with angry eyes. "Y'know what, why do you even care, anyways? Shifty-" she jumps from the tree branch and throws her hands in the air. "I turned you into a monster!! You're one of me now!" She whirls around and looks back at him. "I can't stand it.. I did this to you, and you're worried about me?!" She drops her arms and shakes her head. "Why?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

Tomahawk walks into the room and looks at everything

Shifty's looks at her "I care because my brother has never loved-" he pauses "He loves you and you leaving him would just break his heart he does what he does because he's trying to impress you"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 am

Wolke is riding on the ceiling fan while Wrathe is trying to throw vases at him.

A small blush creeps up on Fauna's face, but she quickly hides it. "That's what I'm saying..." she mutters, leaning against the tree she was sitting on earlier and looking down at the grass. "I've never... been in love before. This is all new to me... And I don't know how I can tell him that..." She closes her eyes and shakes her head. "It feels like I'm constantly keeping a secret from him."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 am

Tomahawk throws a vase at Wolke and nails him in the head

Shifty looks at her "you just gotta be truthful with him he will understand"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Wolke yelps and falls off the fan, landing on the ground with a thud. He bursts out laughing, as does Wrathe.

Fauna looks up at him with intense green eyes. "But what if he doesn't accept it? What if he leaves? What if he finally figures out that I'm the complete opposite of what he wants? He seems like the type that would take off if he knew that..." She coughs and looks away. "Right after I turned you, that was my first kiss," she mutters, then looks back up at him. "He'll leave, I just know it... And now I don't want him to leave, or to kill myself. Not that much, anyways..." She stares into the forest again with a tormented look on her face, then closes her eyes to hide it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Tomahawk laughs and sits down

Shiftys eyes look straight into hers "What point of HE LOVES YOU do you not understand he would never leave you he more or less would love to know that your evil, demented, a killer, hates everything, must I go on "he looks down and his shoes and and starts to get up "I'm telling you he won't leave" he walks out of the forest
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Wolke laughs a little more, then settles to a giggle and finally a sigh. Wrathe grins and shakes his head, then looks at Tomahawk. "Hey, did you see where Fauna went? She woke up and then left," he says, glancing at Wolke. Wolke shrugs.

Fauna looks down at her hands, then glances up at where Shifty left. ...Shifty, of all people, would know what his brother thinks... So... Does that mean he really won't leave..? If he doesn't, then there's only one question: What WILL he do? ...I guess I have to tell him to find out.. she thinks to herself, then starts walking towards the inn.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Shifty walks through the wall of the room and sits down by Wolke Tomahawk looks at Shifty and asks "were did you come from, and were did you go?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 am

Fauna walks through the inn doors and leans against the door to her room, thinking about what she's going to say and how she'll get Wolke and Wrathe out. ...'Get out'? Please? Damn it. No... Erm... 'We need to talk'? Shit. No. 'Aziel wanted you'...? Ugh... She shakes her head, then goes over what she'll say. 'I'm really not sure how to tell you this, but this-us-is all new to me... I've never felt... Love, before...' That works, I guess, she mutters in her thoughts, then turns towards the door. Her hand almost touches the handle, but she quickly hesitates and leans against the wall, not wanting to do it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 am

Shifty appears beside her he laughs "that's fun" he says "what are you going to do?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 am

Fauna looks down at the ground, zoned out, and shakes her head slowly. "I don't know," she says quietly. "I mean, should I?" She looks up at him, now. "Would it be better not to tell him? It couldn't do any harm... Right?" she asks, glancing at the door handle.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:47 am

Shifty shakes his head "it would be better to tell him now" he appears in the room and asks "hey Wolke, Wrathe you all wanna go outside"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 am

Fauna's eyes widen, and she looks around frantically. Shifty, noo!! she hisses in his head.

Wrathe and Wolke glance at eachother, then shrugs. "You wanna play keep-away with a vase?" Wrathe asks, grinning at Shifty. Wolke groans, then smirks and jumps out the window.

"I can still jump," he calls. Wrathe laughs and jumps out the window as well. "We'll see," he hollars back.

Fauna slowly turns to doorknob and walks into the room, staring at Shifty with an irritated look on her face. She struggles to avoid Tomahawk, averting her eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

Shifty grins and jumps out the window as well

Tomahawk looks after Shifty weird he didn't invite me
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 am

Fauna's teeth grind together audibly. "...That motherfucker.." she grumbled under her breath, closing the window and locking the door. Nyx walks out of his room and hears her, then stops behind the door to listen. Fauna glances at Tomahawk, then quickly looks down again, completely stiff and afraid or what he'll do...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 am

Tomahawk looks around oddly "Fauna whats going on?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:09 am

Fauna slowly looks up at him, willing herself not to run away or jump out the window. "Erm..." She glances out the window, almost opening it again, then looks back at him. "...I has to tell you... something..." she says, sighing and looking down at the ground. "Shifty's making me," she growls, then looks back up at him. "I... Ugh.." She looks down again and rubs her head in frustration.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 am

Tomahawk stares at her wondering what shes going to say "and?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 pm

She steps in front of him, looking down, and locks her own hands together. "You just... I needed you to know that this is all new to me..." She looks up at him. "Us, the whole... Love, thing. I've never been through it before..."

Nyx's eyes widen, and he looks down, listening harder.

"Being seen as a monster my whole life... Nobody ever wants to look at me. Then, you, us.." She unlocks her hands, then locks them again, hesitating. "If you.. leave, then I can understand that... I mean, I'm.. Me.. The destructive cat-girl.. So if you walk out of me life.." She looks out the window, then back at her hands. "I can understand that."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Tomahawk looks at her "this is all new to me too, don't sweat it" he looks at the door "somebody is listening"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Fauna's eyes widen. "It is?" she asks, walking to the door and opening it. Nyx stands there, dumbfounded and completely stiff. Fauna instantly glares. "What are you doing here," she demands in a slow, monotone voice.

Nyx gets over his shock and steps towards her, glaring back. "If this is the first time you've felt love, then what the hell did we have?" he snarls.

"We were nine," Fauna barks back.

"Doesn't matter, I've wasted all my time trying to get you back when you've been with this scum?!" Nyx shouts, gesturing towards Tomahawk.

Fauna's mouth opens slowly in disbelief. She outstretches her arm and slaps him right square on his right cheek. Nyx gapes at her and holds the red mark, then punches her in the face quickly before turning and bolting down the stairs. Fauna stumbles backwards and slams the door shut, leaning over in pain and holding her face. "B-bastard..." she growls under her breath.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Dinozo is waiting down stairs gun drawn he asks Nyx "what happened up there?"

Tomahawk is now chasing after Nyx
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Fauna closes the door before he can go anywhere and grabs him by the shoulders, shaking him twice. "No, don't go anywhere," she says evenly. "I don't care where Nyx goes, just as long as he's finally out of my life. Leave him alone. Please," she murmurs, staring straight into his eyes. Once she realizes that she's touching him, her face turns red and the locks her fingers in front of her, looking down at them and leaning against the door.

Nyx stares at Dinozo. "Just a bad aftershock from a breakup," he growls, walking out of the inn. Aziel appears in front of him.

"Did Fauna shoot you down again?" she asks. Nyx gives her an evil, murderous look, then grabs her neck and throws her to the ground. He steps over her and walks into the forest to bury his bell.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Tomahawk nods "okay" he stands up and drags her to the bed and sits at the end of it

Dinozo nods watching him walk out
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Nyx claws at the ground until he makes a decent hole, then drops his bell in and kicks the dirt over it.

Fauna looks at him, seeming to study his face, and looks down whenever their eyes meet.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next