Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Shifty appears behind Fauna and asks "how did it go"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Fauna jumps and yelps, then turns around and looks at him. She glances over her shoulder at Tomahawk, then looks back at him. "I think it went over pretty well.." she murmurs.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Tomahawk looks over at Shifty "Whoa how did you get in her-" shifty disappears and appears behind Tomahawk "Boo"

Tomahawk yelps
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Fauna tries to scoot closer to Tomahawk as smoothly as she can, then looks at Shifty. "Why aren't you with Wrathe and Wolke?" she asks, actually curious. "I hope they don't break the inn down on accident.."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

"I got out" he reveals the giant knot on his head

Tomahawk stands up and sits down next to Fauna
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Fauna stares at it, and tries not to think about her heart, which is beating fast from being so close to Tomahawk. "H-how'd that happen?" she asks, mentally kicking herself for studdering.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Shifty looks out the window "Wrathe threw it and It hit me in the head"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Fauna bursts out laughing. "Were they still playing when you left?" she asks, glancing out the window.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Shifty nods
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Fauna grins and nods. "I'mma go out and see what they're doing," she says, then steps out the door and walks outside. Wolke soars across the sky right when she comes out and hits her in the head. All three-Wolke, Fauna, and Wrathe-burst out laughing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Tomahawk falls backwards and falls asleep

Shifty walks out of the room
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Wolke turns into a cloud the shape of a football and floats into Fauna's hands. She throws him with a spiral to Wrathe.

"Where's loverboy and vampy?" Wrathe asks when he catches it, then throws it back.

"Upstairs," she says, throwing it back. "In my room."

"What for?" he asks while throwing Wolke back again. "Talkin'?"

Fauna shrugs and catches it. "I dunno. Probably. Why?"

Wrathe catches him, then drops him. "We're bored without Shifty and you should be with Tomahawk," he says, smirking.

"Says who?" Fauna asks, sitting in front of Wrathe. Wrathe sits down, too, and Wolke turns into his human form, sitting down as well.

"Says... Well, whoever made the laws of love," he says, winking. Fauna rolls her eyes.

"Whatever... Have you seen Aziel?"

"Nyx threw her to the ground earlier. They- What?" he asks, looking at the pissed look on her face. That's when he notices the faint bruise across the bridge of her nose. "WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU?!?" he screams, lunging to his feet. "TOMAHAWK?! I'LL SHOOT THA-"

"No!! Wrathe, calm down! It was... Nyx," she snarls his name, "and don't-"

Wrathe tears himself away from her and charges into the forest to kill Nyx. "...Or not.." Fauna mutters under her breath.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Shifty appears behind Fauna "were is he going?" he asks
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Fauna yelps and gawks at him. "Will you stop doing that?" she gasps, then looks towards the forest. "He's chasing after Nyx.." she mutters then, pointing to the bruise on her nose. "'Cuz he hit me. It's not that big of a fucking deal."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Shifty nods and disappears
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 am

"Wait, Sh-" she yelps, but sees he's already gone and sighs. Fauna turns around and looks at Wolke. Both of them shrug at the same time. "Whatcha wanna do now..?"

"...I dunno," Wolke mutters. "I might.. follow Wrathe," the says under his breath.

Fauna begins to protest, but stops. "You're not really... a 'kid' anymore," she muses, looking towards the ground. "...I won't stop you."

Wolke's eyes flash, and he smiles slightly, nodding once. Then he disappears.

Fauna sighs and sits against the outside of the inn, right when a storm comes. Rain starts pouring down, but she stays outside anyways, half waiting for Wrathe and Wolke to come back, half wanting to think without Shifty overhearing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 am

Tomahawk walks out side and sits down by Fauna "Whats up?"he asks letting the rain soaking him
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 am

Fauna jumps and yelps. "Why does everybody keep sneaking up on me.." she mutters under her breath, then glances at him. "I'm waiting for Wrathe and Wolke to get back... They went after that bastard," she growls, glaring at the forest. "Just because he bruised my nose. It's not like nobody's ever hit me before." She sighs and looks at the sky.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 am

Tomahawk looks at her "sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, why wont you let me go after the bastage" he looks up at the sky
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

Fauna shrugs, letting the scaring thing go. She's used to it. "You've already gotten hurt for me way too many times," she mutters, looking at the ground. "I want Nyx out of my life forever, too. And... I've already got at least two people going after him, probably getting hurt." She sighs and closes her eyes. "I don't understand why they do it."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 am

Shifty comes running out of the forest blood dripping from his head once he gets to Tomahawk and Fauna he falls over

Tomahawk looks at shifty ignoring what she said "is he gonna be okay" he gets up and darts into the forest to find Nyx
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:07 am

Fauna lunges towards Tomahawk and falls by Shifty. "DAMN it!" she screams, then crawls over Shifty. "Come on, talk, what happened? Shifty?" She pats his cheek with her hand to wake him up, then starts closing his wounds with her fangs. "Shifty!!" she yelps, trying to warm him up.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 am

Shifty looks up "something... something.... attacked me"

Tomahawk runs into the forest to try to find Nyx
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 am

Fauna gently makes him sit up and hugs him, cradling them both forward and backward. "..Does it.. Does it hurt to talk? Just wait, I'll.. I'll do something... Come on.." She picks him up carefully and walks into the inn, grateful that her face is wet from the rain anyways and it hides her tears. She brings him up to her room and lays him on the bed, then rests by it on her knees, brushing his forehead with her fingers. "It's okay... It's okay.." she keeps repeating, both to him and to herself.

After a few minutes of running, Tomahawk starts to hear voices. Wrathe's.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" he shouts.

Nyx's voice responds. "She struck first; it was self defense. Touch me and I'll kill you."

After that, all he hears are angry growls, shouts of pain, and something that sounds like punching. Another snarl joins, and it sounds just like Wolke.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

Shifty looks up at her "thank than than thank you" he says

Tomahawk looks around trying to figure out were they are after walking silently he walk upon Nyx he draws his Army Knife when he pulls it out it make a shinks sound like metal on metal
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next