Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Tomahawk shrugs "who was that guys anyway?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Wrathe looks at him curiously. "Who, Nyx?"

Fauna bolts into the forest, but stops instantly, looking around. She starts searching the ground.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Tomahawk looks at Wrathe "Yeah, who was he"

Shifty appears behind Fauna and asks "whats ya doing?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Wrathe sighs and leans against the wall. "I heard the entire story through her mind when she was sleeping once. She really doesn't want to talk about any of it, and she's never told anybody before. She doesn't know I know, either... And I probably shouldn't tell you." He glances at Tomahawk and scowls slightly.

Fauna snarls and whirls around to face him, then calms down when she sees who it is. "Shit, stop doing that," she hisses, then looks around. "I'm trying to find Nyx's bell. I know it's here; members of... Err... Cat-people can feel that kinda thing. If he crushes his bell, he's dead. If Tomahawk beat him up when he had it on, he's dead. If he buried it, the Gods want him to be hurt so he'll live no matter what. I'm just trying to see if.." She stops and stares at the ground, then gets on her knees and claws at it. A shiny bell attached to green fabric appears. "He's alive.." she whispers.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Shifty looks at the bell "How does a bell proove anything?"

Tomahawk looks at Wrathe "Huh?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Fauna glances up at him with the bell in her hand. "You wouldn't understand.." she mumbles. Her eyes are reddish orange.

Wrathe glances at him, then sighs. "Okay, you did NOT hear this from me, or never heard it at all. Fauna grew up in a tribe in the middle of a forest called the Be Decagee's. Every 107 years, one to five children are born and said to be Holy Children. Fauna, Nyx, and Aziel were all born in a 107th year, and thus shunned from the rest of the children in their lives and seen as 'different'. So the three were best friends. And when Fauna was nine years old, she and Nyx started going out. But Fauna saw Nyx staring at Aziel one day and thought he liked her, so she dumped him. Ever since, he'd been trying to win her back and apparently got pretty fucking violent in the process. I'm sure he's still alive by how hard he's trying. And... If I were you, I'd watch my back." He takes a breath and looks at him. "But bottom line, he's Fauna's only ex, a cat dude from Be Decagee, one of the most powerful tribes to exist, AND a Holy Child, which makes him all the more powerful."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Tomahawk nods and takes his gun off of safety

Shifty looks at Fauna "Okay"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Wrathe stares at his gun, then quickly grabs his arm and throws it down, taking the gun. "What are you thinking?" he asks calmly, switching the gun back on safety.

Fauna looks up and nods at him. "Thanks," she says, thankful that he's not nagging her about things. She stares at the ground, past the bell in her hand; zoned out. Do I WANT him to be alive? After all this shit we've been through... He's been there every time... And after all the shit I put him through, he's still trying... Her head snaps up, and she lunges at Shifty as a bolt of lightning strikes in his place and zaps her instead. Fauna puts her hand on his shoulder and teleports him back to the inn in less than a second, then lunges to her feet and whirls around to face Nyx. "Welcome back," she snarls.

"Hmph," Nyx coughs, smirking. "Why are you here?"

"I knew you'd still be alive," Fauna replies, walking around him so that they're circling now.

"So you haven't forgotten your old life completely," Nyx comfirms.

"How could I?"

Both of them stop circling then. "Why?" Nyx asks simply, looking her right in the eyes. His face is still bloody.

"I... Nyx, I can't forget about the past, and I can't make things the same for us just because you were gone so long. It's not my fault you left the village!"

"I was a wreck after you disappeared!! Why did you leave?!"

"I had to get away. From everything."

"Which is why you killed your parents when they came after you."

"...How..?"

"I've been watching you longer than you thought. C'mon." He grabs her hand and pulls her towards the inn. Fauna tries to break away from him, but gives up when he starts cutting off the circulation to her hand.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Tomahawk looks at the the now safe gun "what did you do that for?" he asks

Shifty looks at the two of them and teleports to Wolke grabbing him he teleports to Fauna
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

OoC: Really?! I just posted, and it didn't work. Just great. -_-

BiC: Wrathe points the gun down and looks at him. "You know Fauna doesn't want you, me, Wolke, or Shifty in any kind of danger of any kind, right? She hates it when you guys aren't perfectly safe. She wants to protect everybody from everything in the world, and she absolutely hates it when we risk our lifes for her. So... No guns. I'll give it back if you tell me what you were planning on doing with it."

Nyx releases Fauna when he sees Shifty and Wolke. "...Just another obstacle," he mutters, reaching out so that he can throw Shifty into Wolke and kill them both if Fauna weren't to strike him with lightning. "Get out of here!" she snarls at them, tackling Nyx. They proceed in a very cat-like battle which consists of both claws and hissing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Tomahawk looks at the gun "I promise" he mutters taking the gun and holstering it he walks outside to see the two fighting "Ummmm" Tomahawk looks down at his gun he unholsters it and throws it to the ground tomahawk tackles Nyx and bashes his face in again his blood spewing out of his face and once again getting on his hand

Shifty sits the in awe
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Fauna steps between them and looks at the ground, panting. "Okay..." she breathes. "Nyx, how long have you been watching me? Tomahawk, don't get yourself hurt or I'll lose my fucking mind."

"Since you left the village," Nyx says. Fauna stares up at him with wide eyes.

"That's impossible.."

"Abyssal said you were distracted, didn't he?"

"...."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Tomahawk looks at the blood dripping out of Nyx face "Ummmm"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Nyx shrugs. "It's nothing," he mutters, wiping it away. "Just a little sting." He looks back at Fauna, waiting for her to process that he's seen her every move for her entire life.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Tomahawk looks at Nyx and help him up brushing him off "Hi, my name is Tomahawk"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Nyx glares at him. "So I've heard," he mutters under his breath, glancing at Fauna. "And I'm Nyx."

"HOW?!" Fauna blurts out, obviously freaking out.

Nyx laughs. "Abyssal said you were distracted, and you were! You didn't even notice He11ix-"

"Shut up," she growls, then sits on the ground and thinks things over.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Tomahawk looks at Nyx "sorry for beating the living hell out of you" he says looking at Fauna now
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 pm

"You're forgiven," Nyx says, shrugging and walking towards the inn. Fauna watches after him, then looks back at the ground with a paranoid look on her face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Tomahawk fallows "wanna beer" he ask ordering himself one
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Nyx glares over his shoulder and keeps walking. "I don't drink," he calls, bumping right into Aziel at that moment. "Shit."

"Oh, you aren't ha-" Nyx covers her entire face with his hand and shoves her away, then walks into the inn calmly. "Ugh," she groans.

Wrathe and Wolke both sit on the ground in front of Fauna, waiting to see if she's okay. "It can't be as bad as-" Wrathe starts.

"-Rain.." Fauna whispers, hiding her face in her knees. "Why..?" Wrathe and Wolke exchange glances, then sigh.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 am

Tomahawk walks back out of the Inn they hear a gunshot the bullet fly's by Wrathe's head and hits Tomahawk in the forehead.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Wrathe whirls around and looks around. "What the hell was that..?" he mutters, then looks up at Tomahawk. "...Fauna..?" he asks, tapping her on the head. Fauna looks up, bolts to Tomahawk, and starts healing him instantly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Tomahawk falls backward and the back of his head hits the concrete blood continues spewing out of the hole on his head

shifty looks up what was that?
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Wrathe runs to Shifty and drags him to Tomahawk while Fauna covers the hole in his head and tries to heal him again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Blood continues to stream out of his head
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content