Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Tomahawk appears behind Wrathe with blood all over his mouth still bleeding out of the tail and the head
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Wrathe screams like a little girl and flails around, falling on Wolke. "What the hell?!" he yelps, staring at Tomahawk. Fauna just kneels in front of him.

"Why're you so bloody?" she asks, wiping a drop of blood from his mouth.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:32 pm

He looks at his wriggleing tail in her hand "that maybe"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 pm

(I thought she threw that, but okies)

Fauna looks down at the tail, then back at him. "Well, I was talking about your head and mouth, but... Can I... Put it back on somehow?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Tomahawk turns into a human one of his feet are missing "No, it will grow back" he hops to the Inn
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Fauna gapes at him. "...Okay.." she says slowly, then looks at Wrathe with a confused look on her face. Wrathe just shrugs and rolls off of Wolke with an embarrassed look on his face. Wolke looks surprised.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 pm

more snakes appear behind wrathe
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Wrathe screams like a little girl again and turns towards them with his nuke beam pointed at 'em all.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 pm

the snakes continue to come up
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Wrathe steps back while his finger shakes on the trigger to the nuke beam.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

One of the snakes begin to transforms into a human and looks at everybody "Were has master Tom gone?" She looks at the nuke gun and takes it and shoves it down her throat the gun goes off and smoke comes out of her mouth "oooo that has a kick!" She walks away
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Wrathe stares at her, and then growls. The snake-women explodes a few seconds after.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Tomahawk sees her explode his eyes widen and he stares at Wrathe his eyes turning red Tomahawk transforms into a humongous snake steam coming out of his nose the steam blows in Wrathes face
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Wrathe yelps, while Fauna steps in front of him and stares at Tomahawk. The stare soon becomes a dark glare. "You..." She snarls at Tomahawk, then turns around and teleports away. Wrathe stares at the empty space where Fauna was, then glances at Tomahawk.

"Eh?" he asks, then looks at Wolke. He shrugs, then teleports off, leaving Wrathe alone. He yanks out a new Nuke Beam three times the size of Tomahawk and shoots, putting him into oblivion.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm

the smoke clears and Tomahawk is still sitting her breathing heavily looking at Wrathe with Red eyes steam still coming out of his nose
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Wrathe looks around. "...Erm... Sorry I blew that lady-snake up. Why do you care so much?" He takes a step back. "I mean, she was a member of your little rat-eating crew, but..." He looks around, hoping Fauna and Wolke come back soon.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Tomahawk opens his mouth showing his fang 8 feet long that could slice though him in less than a second
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Wrathe squeaks and looks around. He covers his head and kneels down, hiding. "I can bring her back, just lemme ask someone... But really... Why was she so damned important that you have to go all twice-the-size-of-a-house-and-huge-teethed-snake on me?" He closes his eyes and appears to be summoning something while he listens.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 pm

the venom drips from his fangs and creates huge puddles on the ground "she was my ex and I still had some feelings for her, NO BRING HER BACK " he demands showing his fangs still dripping "and its not a mouse eating clan"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Wrathe opens one eye and stares at him while still summoning something. "You..? So that's why Fauna was so pissed... Have you been cheating on her?!" Both his eyes flip open, and he snarls for a moment. A girl appears behind him, and then another. One is Meiko, and the other is Tomahawk's ex. Meiko looks around, confused. Wrathe snarls and steps towards Tomahawk, furious.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Tomahawk grows bigger and his voice gets angry "I HAVE NOT BEEN CHEATING ON FAUNA YOU IDIOT" Tomahawk's fangs grow to 10 feet in length more venom dripping from his fangs

Tomahawk's Ex Lindsy steps in front of Wrathe holding him back she turns into a snake also and grows huge also knocking Tomahawk in the head with her tail
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Wrathe nearly barks at him. "BUT YOU WERE IN YOUR MIND, YOU IDIOT!! YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE FAUNA!! FUCK!" He screams to himself a little, then glares at Tomahawk and teleports to Fauna and Wolke, in the inn. Fauna is curled up with her face in a pillow. Wolke looks incredibly miserable and keeps rubbing her back. Wrathe climbs up on the bed and stares at Fauna with tears of frustation and sadness in his eyes. "Fauna.." he whispers.

Fauna freezes up, then flops over. "Wrathe.." she murmurs, glancing at Wolke. "...What happened..?"

"I.. cussed out Tomahawk and Meiko brought back his ex..."

"...Ex... Who knows what's been going on behind my back," she snarls under her breath.

Wrathe tilts her chin up. "It's all over now. He can have his snake clan, and we can have our thing."

"And Shifty?" Fauna asks, glancing at Wolke.

"He'll have to choose," Wrathe says. "Unless we're wrong about Tomahawk and his ex... But he admitted that he still had feelings for her, so-- Even if he wasn't REALLY cheating, he wanted to! That fucking bastard-"

"Wrathe, Wrathe..." Fauna stares at him and frowns. "You seem pissed off. Really, really pissed off."

Wrathe scowls. "I am pissed off. Tomahawk's been doing shit behind our back and threatened us... And after he said he loved you, now this?! It's fucking unecceptable!!"

"...Yea... Unecceptable... But, hey, I deserve this, right? I mean, I killed his mother... And almost killed him a number of times... I deserve to be in this much emotional pain after everything I've done, y'know?"

"No, no, you don't, Fauna. Nobody deserves any of this. And I'm fucking pissed off because somebody IS putting you through this. And I'm going to kill the motherfucker that DID."

"No, WRathe!!" Fauna grabs his arm and keeps him in place. "If nothing else, we stay away from Tomahawk, his ex, and his whole snake clan. We stay together-- us three. We go back to how we used to be. AFTER we find out if... I don't know... He still loves her, he can have her, I'll stay out of the way... He's too good for me anywa-"

"No, Fauna," Wrathe growls, furious. "YOU'RE too good for HIM. You know that. You never once thought of cheating, never thought of another guy. If you really want to, we'll go back and find out what the hell is going on. I'm not promising that I won't tear the bitch's head off, but we'll go. Okay?"

Fauna nods. "Okay.. But let's stay here for a while. You two can do whatever, but... I need a break."

Wrathe nods and holds her hand. "I'm staying with you. Wolke, what about you?"

Wolke nods. "Always," he murmurs in almost a whisper. Fauna smiles a little and looks down, then out the window.

I never knew love could hurt so much, she says in her mind.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Shifty hears all of this appearing behind Wrathe "What the hell is going on" he asks nervously "Tomahawk wouldn't do that to anyone I've known him too long"

Outside

"You bitch" Tomahawk roars "you just had to appear out of nowhere"
"Well in my de-"
"In your defenses ass you appear out of nowhere and ruin everything what happened now did he cheat on you"
"well Tom-"
"you know what, I don't want to hear it get out of my site"
"but Toma-"
"OUT!!"
"Tomahawk what about you kids"
"I said get-" his eyes widen "What"
"your kids Tomahawk they have never met you"
" I've never even-"
"Spring of 89 on the beach"
Tomahawk is silent

Tomahawk transforms into a human and runs up to Faunas room
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"How long do you want to stay here?" Wrathe asks, tilting Fauna's chin up again. "I'll stay here as lo-" He stops midsentence and slowly turns his head towards the door. "Tomahawk," he snarls, standing up quickly.

"..Huh?" Fauna squeaks, both surprised and slightly pissed.

"What the hell do you want?!" Wrathe growls, ripping the door open furiously. He freezes when he sees the look on Tomahawk's face. He pauses and looks over his shoulder, at Fauna. He holds up a finger, signaling for her to wait a minute, then shuts the door and glares at Tomahawk.

"Why should I even allow you to see Fauna again?" he asks in a low voice, blocking the door.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Tomahawk looks at Wrathe "I'm a bitch I know, just let me talk to Fauna, right now she's who I need to talk with"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next