Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 21 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Fauna lets Haze load the airship again, and then hops on when everyone is there.

"What is the thing that I call Hell capable of doing with all of the gems?" she asks Zander, since He11ix is obviously in a horrilbe amount of pain. "...And how long until He11ix heals?" Fauna glances at He11ix, still red, and grins. She then runs back and forth on the ship again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

He11ix stops Fauna. "He doesn't know. I never did tell him. I won't even tell you. I don't know how we'll find the creature and the gems now." Then the skies turn black. A huge shadow grows over the entire forest in front of the airship. A spiral of darkness comes from the ground, and the creature in it's titan form materializes inside. Zander turns the airship sharply around and starts moving away from it. The creature follows, trying to destroy it. Near the base of the creature, the gems spin in a circle. "SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! GET THOSE GEMS! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Zander starts to cry as he panics.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Fauna doesn't hesitate in the least. She lunges off of the airship and onto the creature's face. It flings her off, onto the ground below it.

"YOU GUYS BETTER GET ME AFTER THIS!!!" she screams up to the airship. Fauna teleport-runs around the creature, gathering every gem as she does. The creature's attention is turned to her now. "RUN!!!!!!" she screams at the ship again. Fauna takes off, all eight gems in hand. She calls for her cloud, which bolts in front of her, slowly moving forward. When she touches it, the cloud takes off. Fauna takes out her sword, letting the gems drop on the expanded cloud. She creates a ball of light and shoves it into the sword. The sword glows, and Fauna throws it into the creature's face. The creature simply makes a dark, chuckling sound. Fauna stares at it in panic for a moment, and then patsher cloud rapidly. It speeds up, reaching somewhere close to the speed of light. The cloud slows to a stop finally when she reaches the airship. Fauna lowers the cloud and then hops onto the ship, every gem in hand. She looks around at Haze. "Can't we go faster? I tried to hurt that thing, but nothing works... But I got the gems, so maybe that helps?" Fauna smiles a little, looking down at the gems.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Zander calms down a bit. "Yeah, we can go faster, We just needed those." Zander pulls a level down hard, and glass comes down around the airship. It starts going at light speed. When it stops, the glass comes back up. The skies are bright again. "Now, bring those to He11ix. He's under the deck." Zander points to a door.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Fauna nods and the runs to the door. She trots down the stairs and rounds the corner, finding He11ix under the deck as Zander said. She holds the gems out to him. "Zander told me to give you these," she says quietly. Fauna waits until He11ix takes them all, and turns around to find Zander again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:58 pm

"5 years... 5, long years... and now... they're mine." The gems spin around He11ix's glove, and they shrink and fit into the holes in it. "Heh... I've waited so long..."

Updating profile
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Fauna turns around and looks at He11ix. She walks slowly to him and looks from his face to the gems. "He11ix...? You okay...?" Fauna tries to slip the glove off, but He11ix makes a low hissing sound at her. Fauna runs halfway up the stairs and hollers, loud enough for him to hear, "ZANDER!!!!!!"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:12 pm

He11ix gets up and starts walking up the stairs, pushing Fauna out of the way. "I have something that needs doing." He goes to the side of the ship and takes off into the air.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm

"I have something that needs doing," Fauna mimics He11ix under her breath while mounting her cloud. "Meh meh meh, meh meh meh," she mutters. "Gotta go do something stupid. Again," she says in her normal voice. The cloud jerks and then bolts off until it finds He11ix. She floats alongside him. "If you're doing something with the gems, it's bound to be worth watching," she says, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

He11ix continues flying until the sky turns dark again. The demon appears, expectant almost. He11ix turns to Fauna. "You'd better run now."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Fauna groans and nudges He11ix in the side. "I'm perfectly capable of running away, you know... So come on," she grabs He11ix's foot and starts dragging him away from the darkness, and back to the ship.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 pm

"...no." He11ix frees himself from Fauna's grip, then sets her cloud on fire. He speeds back to where the darkness creature was.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 pm

OoC
could you please tell me what happened on the last 15 pages it super short summary? That way I don't screw anything up
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Lloyd: Basically, Lance got poisoned from one of the snowballs that he ate at the snowball fight in He11ix's party. So... Fauna's pack and Nat took care of Lance, and now Lance is finally able to talk and sit up. They're still waiting for him to completely recover. Meanwhile, Haze (He11ix, Asaroth, Zander, and Ether) and Fauna went to find 8 gems that are obviously very important. (Btw, there's this giant shadow creature, but He11ix is taking care of it at the moment) The shadow creature got the gems, because he was disguised as He11ix. So then Fauna got all of the gems and gave them to the real He11ix. He11ix put the gems in his glove and is now taking care of the monster with his new powers. Does that help?

Fauna lets out an angry cry, but leaves He11ix alone. She lands on another cloud before falling to oblivion and then floats back up to watch. She cloud jerks from side to side stubbornly, but Fauna ignores it.

"You could have told me you were destroying Hell... Come back to the ship after you're done. And, if you don't come back, I shall hunt you down and gut you like a fish."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:13 pm

He11ix did NOT hear Fauna. He flies to where the skies are dark, but the demon is gone. He flies down into the forest and finds it in it's humanoid form.

???: Die.
He11ix: Who are you anyway.
???: I am Abyssal.
He11ix: I'm here to destroy you.
Abyssal: No, you die.

Abyssal makes a sword out of pure darkness. He11ix draws his sword, and it transforms into a pure white blade. (NOT holy. Ultimatum.) The two engage in a sword fight. Both seem calm and relaxed, but their moves are quick and powerful.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 pm

u missed a few things
He11ix's party ended with a snowball fight,which lead Lance to being poisoned
also,Nat,Fauna,and Fira(i think) have a funny feeling about the town

Nat is on the inn roof,checking stuff out to make sure that feeling is just paranoia or something
Fauna...yeah,she is with He11ix
i dunno bout Fira

continue
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

okay...lost so.
Dracos is sitting on a rooftop staring at He11ix fighting the shadow person (am I mistaken if I assume he's the other He11ix? From Heroshire?) and is holding the ice orb in his hand. It felt as though something warm had been covering it.

"interesting...I'll have to be more careful. After talking to those ice based enemies of harmony I've realized that none of them stand a chance against me, let alone him when he claims his throne...I wonder how his people died off."

He grabs his cape and wraps it around him. Snow swirls around him and he vanishes in the mini tornado of snow and reappears on the battlefield, where He11ix is fighting the Shadowbeing. Dracos summons his sword and fires two Ice crystals at it to catch its attention.

"over here, He11ix! Allow me to help."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Yes, Dracos. I read the last post in Heroshire. I took him out. He actually isn't called Hellix, that's just the nickname I gave him since he was binded to the old He11ix's soul. His name is Abyssal. Indestructable to anything but 3 things. #1: An anceint blade that was destroyed centuries ago by Abyssal. #2: Any being that has had Abyssal sealed inside them. #3: Ultimatum. He11ix now posseses the power of Ultimatum.

A shadow comes from Abyssal's feet and jumps Dracos. It smashes him into a tree, and binds him to it. The two continue fighting like nothing happened. They continue dodging, blocking and attacking eachother. They are evenly matched.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Fauna hops off of her cloud once back on the airship. She finds Zander in the same place at before and sits on the ground in front of him. "I gave He11ix the gems. He said something about waiting for five, long years. He is now taking care of the thing that I call Hell. How soon do you think he'll be back?" she asks, looking down at her hands. Fauna looks up at Zander and then bites her lip. "He also burned my cloud," she adds with a scowl.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:42 am

"We've been working for 5 years. I've been hoping that we'd never get them all. Those things were the only reason he was part of Haze. Now, he's got them all. I might just lose the best moneymaking oppurtunity I've ever had." Zander sighs deeply.

He11ix continues fighting with Abyssal. The fight has dragged on for a while. He11ix finally spins around Abyssal, and stabs him in the back. Abyssal stops completely.

He11ix: Heh...
Abyssal: ...what's happening to me?
He11ix: You're losing your power. By now you're vurnerable.
Abyssal: ...
He11ix: ...

Abyssal starts to sink into the ground. He becomes just a mere pool of darkness. He11ix trys to stab him again, but Abyssal escapes into the forest. "...no matter. He doesn't pose much of a threat anymore. Now for #2 on my priority list."

Zander sees He11ix speeding towards them. "Well, it seems he's done." He11ix has a look of rage in his eyes. "...why is he mad?" He1ix comes up fast on the airship and cuts a huge hole in the side of the ship. "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING! HAS HE GONE MAD?" Zander turns toward the ocean in hopes to escape. He11ix keeps speeding back and forth, cutting around the ship.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 am

Ok it is EXTREMELY hard to keep up with you guys...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:07 am

"ASAROTH, ETHER!!!" Fauna grabs Zander, and Asaroth and Ether when they come. She lunges off of the airship and onto her half-trained cloud, which has expanded. She sets down Aze and then jumps back onto the airship. Fauna dives off and lands on He11ix, bringing him down to the forest floor. She flings him into a tree and snarls deeply, but he only laughs. Fauna shakes her head and then lunges into the air, back on the ship. She leaps onto the cloud where Aze still sits and turns to them. "Yea, He11ix has gone made. I tried to take the glove away from him earlier, but he just hissed at me. I can't overcome the Ultimatum, so it might take a while to get He11ix back. For now, we have to get the hell out of here." Fauna pokes her cloud, which instantly jerks and bolts into the sky. "Where would be the best place to go right now?" she asks Zander.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

Zander bites his lip. "Well... uh... it's kind of hard to say this but... there's something you should know." Zander has no time to continue, because He11ix starts speeding towards them. He11ix catches up quickly and grabs Zander, then taking him down into the forest. Zander's horrible scream is heard.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 am

Fauna lets out an ear-splitting cry (yet again) and bolts down to the forest. She collides with He11ix, taking Zander out of his grip. She catches Zander and creates a hurricane around He11ix to distract him. Fauna lunges up on clouds until she reaches hers again, and sets Zander down. She goes higher up in the sky and further away from He11ix, creating a huge hurricane while doing so. "What?" she huffs, facing Zander.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am

Zander remains motionless. His right side is bleeding in several places, while his left side seems to be broken and dented.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next