Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 27 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 am

"...I'm guessing in there. Good luck getting through all that rock." Zander walks off again.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 am

Fauna snickers and leaps after Zander like an annoying little puppy until he snarls at her. She walks off, grinning, toward the rocks. There, Fauna looks at the rocks up and down.

I tink I underestimate my own power... Fauna outstretches her arm and strikes the rock lightly. It collapses after a few seconds. She grins, and slowly lowers her arm to her side. Fauna leaps over the rubble and comes to a much, much larger boulder. She examines it for a moment and then punches it, not as hard as she can, for that would send it flying in tiny shards, but decently hard. The rock collapses on contact. Fauna leaps through, finally coming to He11ix after five minutes of walking at a human pace.

Please don't be a dummy or anything... She mumbles in her thoughts.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 am

The mirage of He11ix fades through the crystal wall again. The wall laughs. "I LOVE THAT TRICK! Now, what do you want. I am very busy... you know... sitting around and refusing to open for people... that sort of thing."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Fauna scowls again and walks up to the door. "I trying to find He11ix, and I think he's... Well, behind you. A door. So... can I come in? Please?" Fauna looks up at the door, her eyes turning lime green. (Curiosity)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 pm

"Fine. You're boring me anyway. I will let you in... IF you can answer this riddle. What is..." Fauna points towards the smashed boulders and holds up her fist. "...come on in." The wall opens, and Fauna steps inside. The wall slams shut behind her. The cavern inside is totally pitch black. Fauna takes a step forward in the darkness, and she feels the corner of the stone. She manages to make out the edge. She seems to be standing in a doorway on the side of a wall. She cannot go back, and the only way to go is forward.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Fauna blinks for a moment in the dark, and her eyes flash to a bright white color. This enables her to see in the dark. She begins to walk forward, searching continuously for He11ix. Still not finding him, she finally sinks against the wall and sighs.

What if he was just tricking us? Maybe he wasn't actually unconscious. And what if HE is the evil one, instead of Zander? Well, not anymore. Zander is... Good, now. I guess. I think. I hope. Where the hell is he? Fauna stands up again and walks around again, aimlessly again. She no longer searches for He11ix, and is only slightly in search of a way out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Fauna suddenly falls off the edge. She slides to the bottom of a giant dome. She looks up, and another dome makes up the ceiling. She is inside a giant crystal sphere. The small cliffside she was just on is gone. She looks around, yet sees no way out. Then up higher in the sphere, the crystals start to glow. The glowing crystals make up the shape of a strange creature. The glowing shape of the creature moves around the sphere, down until it's under Fauna. Then, the creature's hand appears to punch towards Fauna. The crystals around it's hand jet out and punch Fauna into the air. The creature starts to attack.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Fauna aims her fall in a different direction other than right onto the creature again. She lands near the dome's wall and lands in a cat-like crouch like always. Fauna lunges into the air now and spirals downward onto the creature. It lets out a painful cry of some sort and backs away for a moment, then comes back at her. Fauna lunges into the air again, back to the wall. She stands up and finds that there's no use for trying to use her power for nature, seeing how there is none in the dome. She does, however, use the light that is in the room. Fauna takes out her sword and shoves light ball after light ball into it. Then, she charges at the creature, slicing at it. The thing lets out another cry and backs off, charging at her in a few seconds like the last time.

...So... What hurts it? Fauna throws the sword at it, and the blade goes straight through. The creature freezes, then slouches over slightly. Fauna creeps to it slowly and carefully, and, when she's only a foot or so away, it straightens up, grabs her, and throws her against the wall. Fauna leaps back up and snarls harshly. The thing freezes again, twitches this time. Fauna stops snarling, and the creature unfreezes. She growl/snarl/hisses, and the thing freezes once again. Fauna grins and dives at it, landing on top of the creature. It attempts to shake her off, but she snarls, and it freezes. Fauna flips off of the creature and grabs her sword, throwing it at it's head when she has the chance. The thing collapses to the ground and lets out a moan. Fauna jumps on it and takes the sword from it's head, putting it back to it's rightful place. She sits on the thing now and looks around at her peaceful little dome.

"He11ix?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:52 pm

The crystal creature is fused back in with the wall, once again becoming just a glowing shape on the wall. It moves over to the opposite side of the sphere. Then, the glowing shape of the creature fades, and becomes a hole in the wall. The entire sphere starts to glow brightly, making it illuminated with a purple light. The hole stays completely dark.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Fauna sits on the ground now and continues to look around. She looks at the dark hole in the wall and stares at it for a while. Fauna stands to her feet and walks to the wall, examining it for a moment. She then starts to climb on the crystals until she's clear to the top of the dome. There, she sits on a rather large crystal and remains there. In a smaller voice, she calls out, "He11ix?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm

An eerie silence creeps over Fauna. The only thing in the room is the dark hole.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

The only thing in the room is the dark hole.
A.k.a.... Go in the hole.

Fauna leaps down from her crystal perch, landing on another and another until she's back on the ground. There, she stands up and stares at the black hole.

Something tells me that I DEFINATELY shouldn't go in there.

Fauna leaps into a run and bolts into the hole.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

The crystal lights flicker out behind Fauna. She is left in total darkness. A figure stands in front of her. Then, out of nowhere, something pushes her hard against the wall. Fauna is held there, unable to move. She can hardly see anything. The figure stands motionless.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Fauna doesn't even struggle. "He11ix," she whispers, shifting slightly after a moment. Not being able to move, she gives up and sighs, looking straight ahead of herself at where He11ix supposedly is. She looks down slightly and catches a glimpse of eyes. His eyes.

"Abyssal," she breathes, looking back up, straight ahead of herself, at He11ix.

So Abyssal is in He11ix. Then why is He11ix doing this if he knows I can help? Or at least try... Does Abyssal have some kind of control over him...? Sure, he knocked him out good, but...

Fauna struggles again, still only slightly, in He11ix's grip.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm

The wall in front of Fauna suddenly explodes. Light fills the room, and Zander walks in. Fauna is dropped to the floor, and the red eyes disappear. He11ix drops to the floor as well, and starts to wake up. Zander steps over to Fauna. "I see you found him."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Fauna peels herself from the ground and props herself up on her knees, looking at Zander. She nods at him with a slight smile, saying a silent, "thank you." Fauna looks down at He11ix, then. She shakes him lightly, stopping after a while. Fauna stands up and looks around, her eyes turning a deep red. (Anger)

Where's Abyssal?!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:55 pm

"Mmph... 5 more minutes..." He11ix starts to go back to sleep.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Fauna frowns and shakes his shoulder again, still lightly. She stops when he doesn't do anything and just sits there, staring at him. Her eyes are speckled with lime green and white. (Curiosity and energy.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:03 pm

He11ix unwillingly wakes up. "Ugh... what is it, I'm still tired..."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Fauna picks him up, slinging him over her shoulder again. "I'll put you on my cloud and take you to the inn, if you swear to tell me what the heck went on..." Fauna calls her cloud and walks into the light. She climbs on and sets He11ix down, where he instantly falls asleep. She makes the cloud expand and looks at Zander.

"You coming?" she asks quietly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Zander thinks for a moment.

8530 Moments Later...

"No."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Fauna shrugs and pokes her cloud gently. "Suit yourself," she says softly, looking down. The cloud shoots into the sky and then slowly floats to the inn, giving He11ix time to rest.

8530 Moments Later...(Mwahaha)

Fauna arrives at the inn with He11ix slung over her shoulder again. (He might as well be unconscious) She walks into the room where the beds are and sets He11ix down on one. Fauna looks at him for a moment, shakes her head a couple of times, and then sits down on the bed by He11ix's, where she simply thinks things over.

...Did I save He11ix from Abyssal? Is he safe now? Where the hell is that thing, anyways... and why did Zander decide to stay? After losing He11ix, he might want to get the crystals for money or something. And then, who knows... He might try to blow up Silverbrooke again. I thought he wasn't coocoo anymore, though... Maybe he's just cooling off there. Or, possibly, he's staying to fight off Zander. I'll worry about it later... For now, I gotta sleep. This is probably the only chance I'll be getting in a while...

Fauna jumps down on the floor and curls up into a ball, falling asleep quickly.

1/4 werewolf... 1/4 kitty... 1/4 human... Everything but vampires sleep. You'd think sleep would be required more than it is...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Zander just stands there and does nothing. He doesn't feel like doing anything, really.

(There goes any plot you were guessing about)

The innkeeper glances inside and sees everyone asleep. He decides to turn off the lights for them, then closes the door. Fauna is thrust up into the air and pinned against the ceiling. She wakes up. (Duh) She cannot move like before. The red eyes appear again, and they start moving towards her.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Fauna again does not struggle and stares in front of herself.

"I know you're there, Abyssal. Let He11ix go." Fauna hears nothing and sighs. The eyes continue to move closer. Fauna closes her eyes for a moment, and, when she opens them, they're a blood red.

"ABYSSAL!!" Fauna lets out a snarl, and the innkeeper comes in to see what's going on. He turns the lights back on, and Fauna drops to the floor, along with He11ix. The innkeeper looks rather frightened and steps slowly out of the room. Fauna peels herself off of the ground again and sits by He11ix. "Still tired?" He11ix nods wearily, and Fauna places him back on the bed. He basically passes out again, and Fauna sits back on the floor. This time, she looks around, searching for Abyssal. After a long while of looking, she finally curls up and falls back to sleep.

Leave him alone.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm

A large section of the ceiling falls on He11ix, thus killing him. Along with Abyssal.

A large rockslide comes down off the mountian and kills Zander. Permenantly this time.

Well, there goes... a lot, really.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next