Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 26 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Zak Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 am

Zak is laying on the ground, twitching every couple of seconds. Then he vanishes. "So Zander...you can hear me but you can't see me, which of course give me the the oppurtunity to charge up for my..." Zak bursts out from underground "ARMAGEDDON ATTACK!"
Silverbrooke - Page 26 Explosion-slice_26
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

Fira reappears, eyes wide. "oooohh.....ahhhhhh....! cool!" fira looks at fauna, who shrugs. Fira smiles, and walks over as zak finishes the attack.

Last edited by Fira&arctis on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:00 pm

I already launched my attack Fira...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:55 pm

The airship is now mere rubble. Large rocks cover the entire area from the mountian side. Zander, and Fauna unfortunately, are nowhere to be seen.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Fauna throws a giant rock out of the way and pokes her head out from under the rubble. Zak is staring at her, wide-eyed. He mouths the word, "whoops." Fauna grins and then turns to where she smells Zander's scent. She sighs deeply and crawls over, removing a rock to reveal Zander's curled up body.

"You okay?" she asks quietly, and Zander nods. Fauna grabs his wrist and helps him to his feet, then bounds off to see Fira. "Is my pack with He11ix?" Fauna asks wearily.

"No... The power went out, and when it was back on, He11ix was gone." Fauna stares at Fira for a second and then shakes her head rapidly. "Gotta go," she says quickly, bolting off in the air. She lands on her cloud, pokes it, and jolts off to the inn. Fauna lunges off of her cloud once inside and catches He11ix's scent quickly. She immediately begins following it and only slows when the scent gets stronger.

I stop here to give you the opportunity to tell me where you are, He11ix. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:02 pm

Fauna reaches the cave with the maze of tunnels. The scent is lost. A lot of the cave is unstable from Zander's rampage. Going inside would be suicidal.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Fira summoned a black crystal platform, and sped off towards silverbrooke as well. she ended up at nat's house and began pounding on the door.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Fauna struggles to catch the scent, but fails. She steps inside the cave, and then stops when she hears a slight rumble, feeling it, even. "He11ix?" Fauna glances around the cave, her eyes turning lime green. (Curiosity) Fauna steps inside the tunnel, which rumbles violently this time.

He11ix's scent lead me here, and it stopped. So... he's in here, right? And if he's in here, then it must be stable enough for me to go in...

Fauna steps into the tunnel further, and the whole thing collapses on top of her. She yelps and holds rubble above her head. Fauna looks up to see the whole tunnel floating above her, only because she's using her power. She sighs and panics slightly, then calls out for He11ix again. Nothing. Fauna sighs and lets the tunnel drop. It thumps her on the head, knocking her out cold.

A small voice echoes in the back of Fauna's head...

You'll know when the end begins, and you'll know when the beginning ends.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

A huge explosion clears the rubble off Fauna. Zander walks off quietly. "There. You saved me, I saved you. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE." Zander flies off, leaving Fauna unconcious in the cave.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Fauna wakes up, holding her head. She catches Zander's scent almost instantly and freaks out. She stands up and pulls out her sword, creeping in Zander's direction. She finds him and stops, putting her sword down. Zander's words echo in her head now, and she turns around quickly, not wanting any trouble. She whirls around again, though, and turns to face Zander again. "One question: Where's He11ix?" Fauna tilts her head to the side, her eyes turning lime green again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 pm

"How the heck should I know. You're the expert on finding people." Zander's sheild comes up and a computer screen comes up on the inside. Zander looks in the PoL forum to see what's going on. "Ah... now I get it. Well, if you can't smell him in the cave, then chances are that a rockslide is in your way, and blocking the scent. Now, go away please."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Fauna sulks slightly and rolls her eyes up to look at Zander. "I'll go sort through all that rock and find He11ix," she mumbles, walking off into the tunnel again.

Since you can see all of this, I don't have to holler for you anymore. I came in here and He11ix's scent was nowhere to be found. The rockslide won't help. But I couldn't find it in the first place. Fauna grins at this handy-dandy thing where she can communicate through her mind. She begins tossing rocks out of the way of the tunnel.

Ten long minutes later..

Fauna finds He11ix's scent and stands up.

I found it, she thinks to herself, starting to walk toward his scent. Fauna stops again when the tunnel rumbles. She groans and calls her cloud. It bolts in, knocking her off of her feet. She glides through the tunnel, not disrupting the tunnel's fragile stone. Finally, she comes to He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Zak is laying on his favorite branch in his favorite tree. "That was a fun fight Twisted Evil " He then falls asleep.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm

He11ix has his back turned to Fauna. He stands inside a cavern at the very end of the tunnel maze. The walls seem to be made of a different kind of stone then the rest of the cave. He11ix turns to face Fauna. His eyes are totally black and his body seems to be slightly transparent. The walls glow a deep shade of purple, made of crystal. The mirage of He11ix fades through the wall. 10 crystals pop out of the wall. *Solve the puzzle to get through... or do it the unfair and violent way*
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Fira gave up on nat, and instead teleported to fauna, summoning a shadow crystal under her feet as she landed. "hmmm...this looks like fun." fira floats up to the wall, and begins tinkering with the crystals. the wall slides open, and fira turns around triumphantly. "you're welcome."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 pm

The wall slams closed again on Fira's foot. "INCORRECT."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:48 pm

"luckily for me, that foot was a dummy," she said, pulling her leg up to reveal her real foot. "but, since you want to be mean about it..." she uses magic to enlarge the fake foot to about human size, and waved fauna through the wall, which was now open enough to allow a human to enter. she then went in herself.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 pm

The wall snaps shut again, squishing the fake foot and making it burst into little pieces. Fauna stares at it, terrified. She looks up at the wall and walks to it now. Fauna knocks on it lightly. "Fira?" she calls through the wall. Fauna hears Fira's voice, but can't make out the words.

Must be a thick wall, she thinks to herself. Fauna begins to mess with the crystals. The wall shouts at her, "INCORRECT." Fauna flinches and tries again. After thirteen "INCORRECT"'s, the wall opens. Fauna steps through to see Fira, who starts laughing. The wall snaps up again on Fauna's tail. The wall starts laughing in a deep, dark, and evil way. Her eyes bulge, and she lets out a long, painful yowl. The door opens, and Fauna's tail is freed. She feels along the side of her tail, making sure nothing is broken, and notices her bell is missing. Fauna's head snaps up, and she turns around to lunge through the opening. She jumps through, grabs her bell, and stands to her feet. The door is closed. Fauna sighs and then holds the bell to her face. She rubs the dust off of it and then slips it back on her tail, smiling. Fauna walks back to the door and grabs a crystal. She attepmts to move it, but it doesn't do a thing. "I'M NOT LETTING YOU BACK IN," the door screams, making Fauna flinch again. She slumps against the door and cries out, "He11ix!!"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 pm

"OH, SHUT UP I'LL OPEN THE DOOR..." The door opens, and Fauna walks in cautiously, and the door remains open. The roomis totally pitch black. Then, a in huge block of crystal hits the girls from beyond the darkness and sends them flying. They fly out the door, which completely shuts, and out into the unstable part of the tunnels. The ground gives out from beneath them, sending them falling down several stories. They slide down a chute, which finally ends in a ramp that launches them out of the mountian. The whole they came out closes shut. This set off a huge chain reaction in the tunnels, and whole thing starts to cave in. The entrance to the tunnels is already blocked by boulders.

Estimated Time Until Destruction Of Mountian Labyrinth: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes

Zander walks up on the two girls. "While you were in there, did you see a glowing red vile on the ground? I think I lost it earlier and-" Zander sees the cave collapsing. "Well, that's not good."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Fauna instantly gets to work on the boulders. She grabs them and hurls them behind herself, making sure not to hit Fira. Soon enough, there's an opening in which they can escape. Fauna beckons at Fira and lunges out herself. She sees Zander and tilts her head to the side slightly. "A red vile?" Fauna ponders for a second and then looks back up at Zander. "I didn't see anything. I still gotta find He11ix," she says, walking off to catch his scent again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 pm

"It's collapsing, so the it might not be-" in isn't a good id-" Zander hears several rock slides and a few screams. "...I tried to tell her."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Fira created a portal under fauna before she was killed, and she reappeared where fira and zander were. "dont. DO. that. i have enough trouble keeping MYSELF alive. you have to keep yourself alive, too. i won't always be there to save you." she snapped her fingers, and a black flame appeared in her hand, giving off light, but not enough to destroy night vision. "and zander, i found this in the cave." she tosses him a red vial. he catches it.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Fauna instantly gets to work on the boulders. She grabs them and hurls them behind herself, making sure not to hit Fira. Soon enough, there's an opening in which they can escape. Fauna beckons at Fira and lunges out herself. She sees Zander and tilts her head to the side slightly. "A red vile?" Fauna ponders for a second and then looks back up at Zander. "I didn't see anything. I still gotta find He11ix," she says, walking off to catch his scent again.

I already escaped. Razz
Fauna looks at the cave, her eyes widening. She looks at Fira and grins, then heads back up the trail where she searches for He11ix's scent. Still not finding it, she gives up and sits on the ground. Fauna takes out a tiny box from her pocket and opens it, letting a bright, beautiful light peek out. She examines it for a moment and then closes the box, sliding it back into her pocket. Fauna stands up and sighs, trudging back up the trail to give it another go.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 pm

The caves are finally collapsed and to be considered gone.

Zander opens up a slot on his Nuke Beam and places the vial inside. "Thanks, this thing didn't work since I lost it. See ya." Zander leaves.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Fauna bounds after Zander.

"Wait, I know you didn't want me to follow you, but..." Zander gives her a dirty look. "...But... Do you have any clue as to where He11ix is?" Fauna continues walking by Zander.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next