Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 6 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 am

...Hm. That sounds really familiar. It was probably something that I recall from earlier Silverbrooke. Probably around the time when Zak passed out in the graveyard... But anyways...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

No, this was not in the old Heroshire. So, do you mean when they stole his gravestone? Just verifying it before I post.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I didn't mean in the old Heroshire, I meant earlier in Silverbrooke. It just seems familiar for some reason. But anyways... I meant before they tried stealing his gravestone, yea. Or... when he used to be with Haze. When Zander was trying to blow up Silverbrooke with the cannon, he was still with Haze... So yea.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Ah. So, before they tried to steal the gravestone, or in the FUTURE when he is with Haze. I wouldn't go for the second one because then he would see that he joins Haze and just not try and get revenge, and wreck space/time completely.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm

...Whichever one works best... I guess the first one, 'cuz the second one sounds incredibly bad.

Can you believe that just us has more views/posts than Rotham City, which everybody is welcome to? I find it hilarious. :3
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay. BACK TO THE STORY. This is incredibly tiny text. If you wen't through the effort to read this, it was a total waste of effort.

"Okay then, if you say so." A gateway appears to the real world. Inside the portal is Haze Inc, looking all nice and brand new. Except for the gaping hole in the side of the research lab...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:40 pm

This is incredibly tiny text. If you wen't through the effort to read this, it was a total waste of effort.
You can copy and paste it, and it appears bigger! MWAHAHAHA!!

Fauna looks into the portal curiously and then looks at Asaroth. "This might be a bad idea.." She glances back at the portal. "But then again, I have a lot of bad ideas." Fauna steps through the portal, pulling Asaroth in as well. They both appear in front of Haze Inc. Fauna releases Asaroth's arm and looks at the building and the gaping hole. She sighs and looks at the letter in her pocket.

"This is so confusing.."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:43 pm

"Time travel is confusing. Good luck then." Asaroth walks back through the portal and closes it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Damn, you type fast. 0_0

"Nooo..." Fauna sighs as the portal disappears, along with Asaroth. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this alone, but I guess I must..." Fauna walks up to the gaping hole and steps through. She walks to Zander and He11ix's bedroom. The door is closed. She slumps against the door and leans her head back against it. Fauna sighs and pulls out the letter, reading it over again. She reads it five times before the door opens. Fauna turns around, and nobody is there. She stands up and looks around, still not seeing anybody.

...?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm

A huge explosion is heard outside.

Meanwhile...

"DIE, YOU DAMN ANDROID!" Zander, fully human, chases after a half finished android across the outside of the building near the giant hole in the building. Zander fires his blaster at it repeatedly. The android dodges repeatedly, until it runs back into the opening of the building. Zander chases after him, but a large peice of metal ceiling falls on him, trapping him underneath.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Fauna smiles and stands up. She stops the android with her arm and tears it's head off with the other hand, drops it, and walks to Zander. She picks up the chunk of ceiling and helps him to his feet.

I wonder if he still remembers me...

Fauna searches his eyes, hoping that he at least regognizes her. She giggles to herself and looks down at her feet.

This is gonna be fun..

Fauna doesn't say anything and simply looks at Zander, waiting for him to speak.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:52 pm

"Thanks... um... whoever you are. My prototype of androids went berserk and stole my hyper cannon plans. Too bad it's on fire now, along with the first Etheroid... or maybe Zandroid... yeah, that sounds better. Anyway," He stomps out the fire on the destroyed Etheroid. "Oh well. At least I know that I shouldn't make those things anymore." He11ix walks in. "What's going on here?"

True Course Of History:

Zander was trapped underneath the ceiling as Ether walks up with a saw. "W-w-what are you going to do?"

5 Bloody Minutes Later...

"AAAUUUGGHHH!!! THE PAIN!" Zander is entirely in half, on the verge of death. Etheroid has the plans in his hand. He11ix walks in. "What's going on... OH MY GOD!" He11ix kicks off Ether's head and swipes the plans before it bursts into flames. Zander barely looks up. "Dismantle that thing... put it in storage... get it away... there must have just been a bug, I'll try again later..." He passes out. He11ix takes him to the cybernetics room.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:57 pm

..But that whole 'True course of history' thing never happened as of now, correct...?

Fauna nods at Zander and then looks at He11ix. She sighs deeply and looks back at Zander.

"I'm Fauna, by the way," she says quietly. She turns back to He11ix then.

I don't even know what to say... I guess I'll just stare at him like I did Zander and wait for him to say something.

Fauna glances back at Zander, and then looks at He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:24 pm

NOW WATCH AS REALITY IS COMPLETELY REWRITTEN.

Everything goes black for Fauna. In that blackness, a glowing figure approaches. As it comes closed, it is revelaed to be Hollix's ghost. "Well, you've REALLY done it this time, Fauna. You just rewrote history, AND destroyed yourself. After all that commotion that you made, Haze decided to end it right then and there. They never stole the headstone, thus Asaroth never came back from the dead. Ether was destroyed instead of disassembled. And since Ether never made the dimensional extractor, I DON'T EXIST. Abyssal never came to your world, thus ending the paradox and saving my world. I grew up completely different, thus removing me from the timeline. Rodger happily sailed the seven seas, Samantha killed Zorbak through torture, let's face it, nothing is the same. You don't even exist anymore. Without He11ix, you lost sight of the point of living and was killed in the undead war, along with everyone else in Silverbrooke due to He11ix not being there to end it. With you dead, Rain died. Your parents died in some sort of explosion. You changed Haze, and that changed EVERYTHING. With so many paradox's broken... you destroyed the world, Fauna. YOU DESTROYED THE WORLD."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:10 pm

...It's amazing how yer mind works... I couldn't remember all of that crap if it had happened yesterday. And this sucks! I'm dead...

Fauna begins to tremble. She runs towards Hollix's ghost, but he disappears. Fauna stops there, completely frozen. An electric-like current surges through her, paralyzing her there. Fauna attemps to let out a scream, but hears nothing. She feels blood running down her forhead now. Another scream is belched out, and yet, there's not a single sound in the darkness. She tries running forward. It seems like slow motion, the way she moves. It also seems like she has cement bricks on her feet, as if they're heavy and almost unable to be moved. Her thoughts are slurred together and mere blurs of her past. Nothing makes sense. Fauna collapses now, forcefully, as if she had no choice. She is frozen now, unable to move. Only a slight amount of thoughts are aloud to escape her brain.

So this is what it feels like, Asaroth...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 am

I was hoping you would get Asaroth to return you to your own time, but no. You chose to go and rewrite history. YOUR fault. I don't even know how to follow this up, unless you had any ideas.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 am

I do have ideas. I thought of this last night: Fauna wakes up as a child, at six years old. It turns out that this was all a dream... After informing her parents of her nightmare, they comfort her and then send her off to school. And there, I thought Hollix (or He11ix, but I thought it would be Hollix in this time period), Zander, Asaroth, or the original Ether could be there. I didn't think that those would be their real names, but I wouldn't know. Anyways, the whole thing happens as little kids, so they grow up confused and against eachother. And Fauna will be really freaked out, since this happened in her dream at six.

Only an idea... What do you think?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 am

...I don't know why, but seeing He11ix, Zander and Ether as kids, is a bit TOO disturbing for me... and that's saying something. But the dream idea is good.

Fauna wakes up by the lake. All the villans are gone, and the hole in the ground is back again. What happened while she was knocked out is a mystery.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 am

and the hole in the ground is back again.
What hole in the ground?
And I laugh at your being disturbed. Razz

...What was all THAT?

She stands up and almost falls back into the lake. Fauna collapses against a tree and closes her eyes again.

I'm still tired.. and why am I in the friggin' forest? Fauna falls asleep again, hoping not to be disturbed.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:42 am

The one kid He11ix came out of, remember? When he tried to kill you?

The tree shakes a bit. "Hey, watch the bark. I just had that cleaned." Fauna looks up at the tree, which has a face. "By the way, you're dreaming again. You have some REALLY messed up dreams." Fauna wakes up, still against the tree. Something approaches her through the forest. It gets closer, and closer, and closer... then whatever it was explodes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:02 am

Fauna sits up against the tree and yelps.

Leave me alone! I wanna sleep in peace...

Fauna gets up and starts walking around, knowing that a flying fish will appear in her dreams if she doesn't do something else. She finds a trail in the woods and begins walking along on it.

Wait, so... If None of that really happened, then that means everybody is still trying to kill me, and Friedhof, Iko, and Wrathe still exist..

A booming sound comes from outside of the forest. Wrathe, in a tank form, rolls across the ground and over the trees. Friedhof is riding on top of the turret of the tank, and is carrying Iko.

"Hey, Fauna!" Friedhof grins and waves. "Y'know," she says, hopping down, "you're a threat to me, so I won't kill you--"

"You can't kill me. Your shabby little knives and machine guns won't do it.

"Yea.. whatever. Okay, so, anyways, do you wanna team up and try to kill some stuff?"

"...Later. I gotta sleep-- er, walk around, for now. I'm having some rather disturbing dreams lately."

"About..?"

"He11ix, Zander, evil man-eating rabbits, talking trees, Asaroth, dying, buffaloes eating giant lolly pops... That kind of thing."

"Are you sure you haven't lost your mind?"

"I'm sure. Although I had one rather strange dream about a boat that was flying across outer space with a giant teddy bear on it that held up a miniature cupcake... And the cupcake had an Earth-sized lolly pop in it. The lolly pop had a universe-sized cat on top, which was pretty much howling... And stars came out of his mouth. When I woke up, I knew that that was how the universe was created."

"....Interesting.... I had a dream once, and I slaughtered my grandma."

"That's not strange at all.."

"I know, right? And, come to think of it, I don't think it was a dream."

"..Nice... I'll be going now." Fauna begins to walk again. She hears another explosion-like sound, and sees Wrathe floating by her in a different tank form now. It hovers... Friedhof is riding on Wrathe. The three walk in silence.

...I really hope Killgorian is dead...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Killgorian, the only surviving villan from the fight, comes out of nowhere and starts eating her face.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Fauna strikes Killgorian with lightning, and Friedhof shoot him until the lil' bunny is motionless. Fauna picks him up and tosses him into the trees. She then turns to Friedhof.

"Did you see that?" she asks.

"See what?"

"The lightning. It was black."

"So?"

"I just thought it was weird.."

Fauna makes leaves swirl around her, and picks one out of the circle. She examines it, and sees that it's black. She makes it drizzle lightly in front of her, only to see that the raindrops are gray. Fire bursts from the ground, and it's black. A spike of ice pierces the ground, and it's shiny black. Fauna turns to Friedhof again.

"I'm evil.."

"Yea? So?"

"I'm not supposed to be! This isn't supposed to happen!"

"Well, it did, so deal with it."

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD ONE!!

"Calm down, sheesh. You're evil. So what?"

"Again... I'm supposed to be good. The world will rot if I'm evil."

"YAY!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Fine..."

"Come on." Fauna waits for Wrathe to transform into his regular, humanish form before bounding through the forest. She heads towards her home, where she was born and raised. (Why? She has no idea.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 am

Hollix is walking through the woods and sees Fauna coming. "Hey, just thought you should know, I met this guy earlier that said he could bring He11ix back. But, I see that you're busy, so..."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Fauna stops cold and stares at Hollix. They stand there for a very long time, just staring, (Hollix looking somewhat freaked out by her reaction) until Fauna lunges towards him. She sits on his stomach and stares at Hollix.

"Please? Take me to the guy? I don't even know why I'm going home! I want He11ix to come back. Again, please?"

Fauna's pupils are huge, and she stares at Hollix for another minute before turning to the human Wrathe and Friedhof. She then turns back to Hollix.

"..Please?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next