Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 7 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 pm

"To reach the man, you must journey across the desert, find the 100 jewels, place them in the 7 planet's keyholders, find the 5 sages, get the 3 staves of doom, save the dinosaurs from Dick Cheney, win on a game show, win the galactic championchip, get the golden trophy, place it on the pedestal, then repeat 5 times." They're both silent. "Or just walk into the cave over there."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Fauna leaps to her feet and looks at the cave. She helps Hollix up without looking at him and then runs into the cave, still dragging him along. Behind them, she hears the roar of a tank and sees the bright lights. Wrathe. She turns to Hollix.

"Where do we go now?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 am

"Hello there." An old man is sitting in the middle of the cave. "I've been excpecting you. You wish to bring your friend back, no? Well, as your friend told me, all that remains of his risen self is a soul and a drained form. I can help restore him fully, but it shall be difficult. For me to do it, you must journey across the desert, find the 100 jewels, place them in the 7 planet's keyholders, find the 5 sages, get the 3 staves of doom, save the dinosaurs from Dick Cheney, win on a game show, win the galactic championchip, get the golden trophy, place it on the pedestal, then repeat 5 times." Again, they are all silent. "Um... there is an easier way too. When a person dies, fragments of his being are scattered and sealed throughout the people and things that were near him at his time of death. You must DESTROY these things to free his spirit. I know what things that the fragments are sealed inside. I will tell Hollix the items." Hollix walks up ands the old man whispers something in his ear. "Good luck." He nods, and walks out with Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 pm

I'm back, we got the computer fixed. YAY!!

Fauna flinches and stares at Hollix. She bites her lip and nods at him.

"Whaddo I get to break?" she whispers, flinching again. She seems to be vibrating.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 pm

"Well, first off, we need to go get..." Hollix pulls a list out of his pocket. "Hm... the Ultimatum Sword, of course. Any idea where that is?" He glances at the last thing on the list and shudders, then stuffs the list in his pocket.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Fauna yanks the Ultimatum Sword from the sheathe on her back. She holds it up and waves it in Hollix's face a little.

"Rain robbed He11ix before he... Y'know. Before Friedhof killed her." Fauna glances the other way and grins an evil grin to herself, then turns back to Hollix. The sword catches fire, and Fauna pounds one end of it. The entire sword collapses. Fauna lets the crumb-like substances and ashes fall to the ground.

"Next?" Fauna glances at his pocket and flinches again. Her eyes turn to a curious lime green.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

"Okay, next would be the Abyssal sword."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Fauna nods and rips the sword from the other sheathe on her back. She does the same thing: Lights it on fire and crushes it to mere pieces. Fauna looks expectantly at Hollix again.

"Next..?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm

"Wow, we'll finish this in no time... *gulp*" He looks down the list. "Hm, next on the list would be Abyssal himself. But he's trapped in a paradox, so he's taken care of. After that is Zander, but as we know he's... gone offline, if you will. There are 3 more, but 2 of them were things the old man couldn't find out. He says that one of them is probobly something that came in contact, or buried with him, shortly after he died. Any objects like that which would ring a bell?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Ring a bell?

Fauna's pupils enlarge slightly, but quickly go back to normal. She glances to the bell on her tail and looks back at Hollix.

"...This?" She slips it off and examines it, looking up at Hollix again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:07 am

"Probobly. Once you finish that, where did he die, and is it destroyed already?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:11 am

Fauna glances at Wrathe, who had followed them.

"Can you teleport?" she asks. The huge tank mutates back into the human form, and Wrathe nods. Fauna smiles and glances at Hollix. Wrathe drags Friedhof to Fauna and teleports all four of them to He11ix's gravesite. Fauna glances at Hollix again.

"I didn't think he was buried with anything. Besides my bell, which I later dug up." Fauna looks at the bell on her tail again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 am

"Well, that still counts for 2 things. One, something we need to destroy to bring back He11ix, and 2, grave robbing."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 am

Fauna snickers to herself.

Grave robbing.. Tehe.

She sits on the ground and closes her eyes for a moment. After a while, she looks back up at Hollix.

"It could be the bell, the Ultimatum Glove, and... I'm not sure about the last thing. Me?"

Fauna's eyes widen, and she stares at He11ix's grave.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 am

"The last three things would be the bell, the place he died, and... excuse me, I need to sit down for a minute." Hollix goes deeper into the forest and sits on a stump.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 am

Fauna raises an eyebrow and watched Hollix amble out of sight. She then turns to her bell, and then to Wrathe.

"I don't wanna kill my bell," she whispers, glances back at the bell.

"Do you want He11ix back to life?" he asks. Fauna looks back at Wrathe.

"Yea, but my bell... I can't destroy my bell..."

"But you can destroy MIST."

"Heh?! How'd you know?" Fauna stares at Wrathe now.

"Let's just say I'm a lot like Rain, only not blue, not a girl, and not evil."

Friedhof lunges at Wrathe. "You're evil, and you know it!" she screams. Wrathe glances at Fauna. He raises his hand above Friedhof's head and mouths: "She's evil."

Fauna grins and kicks Friedhof off of Wrathe and then turns to the woods. She finds Hollix and leans against a tree, waiting for him to get done with his stump business. Meanwhile, she rolls the bell over and over in her hands, squeazing at it lightly occasionally as if to break it...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 am

"Now, is the place where He11ix died destroyed already?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Fauna nods.

"MIST. I shot it down-with him in it-with Zander's nuke beam..." Fauna looks at the ground, feeling ashamed for some reason.

I killed him even more. He was already dead, but not shattered to pieces... And now he is. And it's my fault. I guess that's why I'm doing this.

Fauna tears the bell off of her tail and crushes it. The dented, shrivelled bell lays in the palm of her hand. Black flames erupt from her hand and burn the bell, until it's mere ashes. Fauna lets the ashes fall to the forest floor.

A force comes down on Fauna, throwing her to the ground. She stares at the sky, which is gray now. Lightning comes down and shocks her, making her pass out.

Two hours later...

Fauna wakes up to see Wrathe and Friedhof towering over her.

"Hollix," Wrathe shouts, turning, "she's awake." Wrathe kneels down and looks at Fauna. Friedhof turns away with a mocking smirk on her face and walks off.

"Nice halo," Wrathe murmurs, poking something above Fauna's head.

"..Heh?" Fauna looks up and sees a black halo with tiny black horns on each end. She looks back at Wrathe. "Why am I not dead?"

"I'm not sure. You got electrocuted pretty bad, if that's enough."

"Hm. When I destroy the bell-"

"you're supposed to die, I know. And I'm also aware that that bell was the only one left of its kind. That's why the Gods gave you another, because you'd survived through so much. See, look-" Wrathe slips something from Fauna's tail and holds it up. A pure, shining white bell with black fabric to hold it. He slips it back on Fauna's tail. "Now you can worry about the next thing you have to destroy to bring He11ix back."

"...He11ix? Wait, where's Hollix?" Fauna flips onto her stomach to get a better view of things and screams. "Ow!"

"Yea... Don't move. I'll go get Hollix." Wrathe stands up and walks off, calling for Hollix. Fauna sits up, wincing at the terrible pain, and examines her new bell.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Wrathe eventually finds Hollix on the edge of a cliff. Hollix looks at him, and sighs. He hands him a letter, and steps off the cliff, falling to his death.

Dear Fauna,

Well, just to let you know, it isn;t you that has to do, even though he died with you close by. Since I am the only parallel dimensional version of him that he has met, I am the one that has to die. By the time you read this, I will most likely be a big blood-stain on the ground at the base of a cliff. But hey, I was bound to die anyway. In fact, I should have died when my universe was destroyed. Who am I kidding, I don't wanna die... oh yeah, and after more reaserch, he died in the inn, which is destroyed. Well, I would suggest finding his remains. That's probobly where he reserected. Have fun with life.

Sincerely,
Hollix, Dearly Departed
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Wrathe reads the letter three times and then glances behind his shoulder at where Fauna should still be, groaning in agony in the forest. He looks back at the letter, then peers over the cliff at Hollix's sprawled out, blood-splattered body. Wrathe sighs and turns back to the letter.

...Fauna's already in enough pain. Better hide this until she's better... Mentally. Wrathe stuffs the letter in his pocket and walks back to Fauna.

"Is Hollix coming?" Fauna asks weakly, trying to pry herself from the ground (unsuccessfully).

"Nah, I couldn't find him," Wrathe replies.

"Oh... Well, I'mma go look for him." Fauna leaps to her feet and screams, falling over backwards. Wrathe sighs and looks down at the ground.

"Fauna, he jumped off of a cliff-" Wrathe glances at Fauna's expression: Empty, horrified, and just plain lost. "-And... he left this letter, so..." Wrathe hands her the crumpled letter. Fauna takes it and reads the letters carefully. When she looks up, tears are streaming down her face and still float in her eyes.

"What?" Wrathe asks, smiling impishly. Fauna lets out a loud, baby-like cry. Wrathe rolls his eyes and sits by her, waiting until she stops bawling. "Just think: as soon as you stop crying, I can locate He11ix and you'll be reunited," Wrathe whispers in her ear. Fauna freezes for a moment and then nods, stifling her sniffles. Wrathe helps her stand up and calls for Friedhof over his shoulder. He looks at his arm, where a computer appears from the watch-like device around his wrist.

"He's eleven miles from here. C'mon." Wrathe picks up Fauna and doesn't even wait for Friedhof, then takes off into the sky. Fauna stays limp and is focused on trying to stop the tears.

4 minutes later...

Wrathe lands in the middle of the forest and places Fauna on her feet. Fauna looks around for a moment and then at Wrathe. "So? Where is he?" she whispers. Wrathe points, and in the trees, He11ix is standing with his back to them. Fauna's eyes widen, and she bolts to him. Wrathe grabs her shoulder, yanking her back. Fauna glances at him again, and Wrathe shakes his head.

"Wait," is all he says. The two watch He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 am

Another He11ix walks up and stands next to the other one, staring up at the peak of a mountian. A few more walk up and look in the same direction. HE117s.

Every stray android that managed to survive over all this time, looks at the peak of the mountian from wherever they are. Staring... just staring...

The old man slowly walks up to Fauna. "He11ix is at the peak of the mountian. He is nearly restored to his former self. I just need to preform the final spell. The problem is, it seems as though there is something strange about that mountain, like there is some sort of force coming from it. The peak is unaccesable. I don't know what's going on here...

On the backside of the mountain, there is a deep tunnel leading to a portal... a familiar one.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 am

Fauna stares at the portal, and then turns back and forth from the man to Wrathe.

"Haze Inc.?" she asks, beginning to run towards it. Wrathe doesn't stop her this time; Fauna bolts down the tunnel and stands in front of the portal. From the distance, she sees the old man and Wrathe watching her. Fauna nods and steps through the portal.

I tink it's Haze Inc., but correct me if I'm wrong.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am

I'll gie you three hints.

1. You get NO HINTS!
2. I already said, NO HINTS!
3. Just wait for me to do something, because I will not give any hints!

Fauna appears in a barren wasteland, with no life anywhere. A huge, familiar pit ahead is filled with burning acid. Strange dragon skeleton-like footprints cover the ground. A binder labeled 'To Any Who May Come' is on the ground. Fauna picks it up and opens it. Pictres are as follows.

1. A black dragon is playing with her baby.
2. They play around a pit...
3. The mother is trapped in the pit with her wings torn.
4. The baby is walking through a portal.
5. He11ix finds the mother dragon, still trapped.
6. He11ix returns with the baby, covered in dirt.
7. The baby is running around the pit, with the mother watching.
7-12. The baby growing up.
13. The baby is struck with lightning
14. A black dracolich kills the mother.
15. The dracolich spits acid everywhere...

The rest is burned.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:20 am

Nice hints. I almost figured it out, but you know me, I'm a lil' slow. ( Rolling Eyes )

Fauna closes the binder and looks around.

Phazos? He11ix's dragon. Black dracolich. Acid... The giant pit; Silverbrooke? My nuke beam... killing Abyssal with the nuke beam in Silverbrooke... Where the fuck am I?

Fauna looks around and finally lays eyes on the ground, where the footprints are.

Ooh! Phazos. Here. Acid...

Fauna becomes alert and runs towards the acid-filled pit. She looks around again.

Okay... He11ix's dragon is here. Where's He11ix?

She starts walking away from the bit absentmindedly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 am

He isn't my dragon in Role Playing. Furthermore, he isn't a dragon. He's a dracolich.

Fauna walks across the wastland, without any changes in scenery. Just dead trees, sandy dirt, and the occasional cave. One cave, though, has a huge cavern in it with a nest in the center. There are a few pictures of the mother and baby dragon lying around, but nothing more.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next