Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 12 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Haha. It's not really me.

Well, I'm pretending it is, you bonehead.

...Aw...

Fauna lunges at Wrathe and starts hacking at him with an Ultimatum sword, created by the bracelet. Wrathe counters it and sends a nuke beam at her. Fauna creates a shield, blocking it. She shadow jumps behind Wrathe, the same time he shadow jumps behind her. They then charge at each other. There's a flash and a high-pitched ding as their fists meet. Fauna knees him in the stomach, hard, and then strikes him with her sword. Wrathe is stunned. Fauna chops off his head and blasts him with the nuke beam quickly.

That wasn't as satisfying as I'd thought it would be...

...Why do you hate me so much?

Well, the last time somebody was talking in my head, they ended up dead. I don't like it very much.

But...

Fine, I'm not mad at you. At least you never betrayed me.

Hey, you like Hollix more than me, and he's betrayed you countless times before!

Does he talk in my head? No. And did I just 'kill' him? Yes. Revenge.

Meh. Fine.

Did I kill you? Are you dead?

Looks like it. No head, and my torso is completely torn and oblitterated.

Okie dokie. White flash..?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 pm

As the same as the last few times, everything goes black and... oh, you know.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

1. Werewolf
2. Wrathe
3. Haze
4. Villan
5. Memory
6. He11ix
7. Dimensional
8. Hollix
9. Evil Face...?
10. Mystery (For Last)

Werewolf.

What about Haze?

I'm not ready to face them yet. I'd break down and start sobbing.

For the love of G--

Hey, I like Haze! And they're all either dead or corrupt and evil.

...But.. What about me?

..I like you too, Wrathe... But you're still in my head.

Fine, I'm out.

Fauna grins and then walks to the first door. She enters. Werewolf.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 pm

In this one... well, to pay you back for keeping the screw-up earlier a secret, I'll let you skip this one.

Fauna appears back in the room, and the werewolf door is ash.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:08 pm

1. Werewolf
2. Wrathe
3. Haze
4. Villan
5. Memory
6. He11ix
7. Dimensional
8. Hollix
9. Evil Face...?
10. Mystery (For Last)

..Your welcome?

Did you call?

Neh, goes.

Fine.

Fauna grins and then looks at the remaining doors. She goes to door number 4.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 am

In this test, you must redefeat every villan you have ever faced.

Fauna appears in a room with Abyssal, Rodger, Killgorian, Loklodfir, Samantha, a telemarketer, Crystallux, Head Zandroid, Lead He117, Greifous... and I think that's enough.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 am

Are you fucking serious?!

...What'd I do this time...

Not you... I have to face every villain I've ever known.

Two words: Nuke beam.

..Oh, yea.

Fauna's bracelet transforms into a giant turret. She grabs hold of it and points the barrel towards Abyssal. The barrel expands. The turret glows, and a huge beam is sent towards Abyssal. When the beam fades away, Abyssal is no longer there. Fauna does the same to Killgorian, Loklodfir, Samantha, Crystallux, the Zandroid, He117, and Greifous. She simply shoots Roder and the telemarketer's heads off. (Then she blows them up with the nuke beam, just for fun)

..Next?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 pm

She goes back to the black and white place, to where the doors are. (Nothing will change about this part until the final door, so feel free to add it in your post and continue so you don't have to keep making me add this useless tidbit in.)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 pm

(Well, I don't know if the 'enemies' are really dead every time, so that's why... But, I guess if they get hit so hard that they don't even exist or they don't have a head, then they MUST be dead..)
1. Werewolf
2. Wrathe
3. Haze
4. Villan
5. Memory
6. He11ix
7. Dimensional
8. Hollix
9. Evil Face...?
10. Mystery (For Last)

Fauna looks around again at the doors. 5, 7, and 9. (3 would be last if 10 wasn't supposed to be) Curious, she enters 5.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Everything goes a certian color that I'm sure that I don't even need to mention.

You must relive your most painful memories to pass the test.

Fauna appears in a movie theater. The screen turns on, and the opening credits come up.

FAUNA'S MOST PAINFUL MEMORIES

Directed by: Steven Cord

Played By: Fauna

Everything Else, Including These Opening Credits: Steven Cord

The doors burst open and everyone who is in the Ultimatum Dimension burst in and take the front seats. Rodger pulls out his popcorn. "Who be carin about these tests, let's take a break and watch a comedy!"

Then, her most painful moments of her past play on the screen. (Which would be...?)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm assuming you mean all of them mixed up.

The memories flash, from most recent to earliest in her life. The first thing that appears is Fauna and Hollix's fight. Although it was an illusion, it still effected her this way. The next is Fauna and He11ix's fight. After that, it shows her, knelt down in front of her dresser in her room, crying over the ink-splattered letter that told her that she'd killed her brother. Next is Fauna, holding another letter. This time it's from Hollix, after he'd jumped off of the cliff. Another memory plays, showing kid-He11ix and the green and purple blur, filled with everybody that is in the theater now, watching. Next is Ether and Zander's death. Another memory comes up: He11ix's death. Fauna turns away from the screen when this memory flashes. Her eyes blaze, tortured. She can't move. Fauna is forced to stare at the screen and rewatch the memory for the third time. She eventually lets out a hurtful scream, and the memory of He11ix's death goes on to other things. Abyssal, things from her childhood, Rain, her parents... All of them continue to hurt her.
This is why I want a new laptop. My computer just froze, and I had to reset it AGAIN. I'm lucky that my post saved this time (it's never done that before...), but if it didn't... I don't even wanna think. This has happened too many times. Can't wait for me laptop. Neutral

Last edited by Melanie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Eventually, it ends. Everyone lets out a big sigh and walks out the door to their challenges. Fauna appears back in the white circle.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Fauna sighs and wipes the tears from her cheeks.

You okay?

..I'll get over it... Fucking memories suck...

'Kay... Which one's next?

Dimensional... 7...

'Kay..

Fauna sighs again and then walks into 7. She's no longer crying.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 pm

In this test... let me see... oh, you have to kill every single parallel-dimension version of yourself. That would amount up to... oh my. I'm glad I'm not you right now.

Fauna appears in the wierd dimension-space place again. Ahead of her, there are 100s of Faunas, some exactly the same, some drastically different, evry single thing that Fauna could have become in her entire life depending on the choices she made. Luckily, in most universes, she died. The total Faunas that are there comes to... maybe a word would better describe it.

OMGWTFBBQROFL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

...Oh, SHIT!!

Erm...

Nuke beam! Fauna grins a big grin.

..Uh, Fauna, if you--

The nuke beam becomes at least 10x the size of herself. Fauna boosts herself into air, above the 100s of Faunas. She lets the beam charge to full power, and then shoots. (Probably 300 barrels or so?) When the beam gets done and fades away, there's no ground... Fauna lands in nothingness and looks around.

Am I good or what?

...Look at your bracelet...

Fauna looks down at her bracelet. It's torn, and bits of silver are shredded.

...Is that bad?

Well, DUH!

...Huh. Can you fix it?

Yea.. I'm trying through my mind now.

'Kay.. Thanks.

Fauna appears back in the white circle. She enters door 9, the evil face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Fauna appears on a cliff overlooking a large village.

In this test, you must kill evry child in the village, burn the houses, then slaughter anyone left. And everything you do here, IS REAL.

I got my new computer. Mark gives all the comps he has names. My last one was Grotto. This one is Zeus. Since I will be using it, I corrupted the name.

MEET HADES, THE SUPER GAMING COMPUTER!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Nice. Razz I wants my laptop now... Nonstop RP.

...Are you gonna do it?

...Well... I have to, right?

No, you don't. You only have to, if you want to bring back He11ix.

And that I do, so I've gotta kill people. According to the light dragon, I've killed more people than Alvin and the Chipmunks of steroids. I wonder how many people I would've killed after this...

Are you serious? You're going through with it?

M'fraid so.

Y-... You're worse than Friedhof...

Hey, she kills for absolutely no reason. I'm killing to bring back a single life which happens to be very important to me. Would you kill an entire village to bring me back to life?

Yes...

Really?

..Yes...

..That's surprising to me...

Hurry up and kill 'em, I don't wanna watch.

'Kay...

Fauna starts off, zapping everybody with lightning. She starts a forest fire, which crawls into the village and begins to burn everything. Fauna runs into people's houses and slices parents' throats. She throws the children violently to the ground. If they stir, then she stabs them. She tears down the peoples' homes, as the fire doesn't completely annihilate them. Fauna creates a sandstorm that strikes humans and tears their flesh to where they're only a skeleton. Within ten minutes is the village completely lifeless. She appears back in the white circle then, and she enters door 3. Haze.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Hades is amazing. I have NO lag on AQW. Sword slashes last a split second, and farming speed is increased 10 fold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fauna appears in a misty landscape.

You must find the exit to this world in this dense Haze... what, you thought it was Zander and friends? Yeah, we all had a good laugh about that...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 pm

...Damn yoooouuu....

Okay, now THAT is cruel.

*Sniff*

Don't worry, you'll get to kick some ass after all of this. I'll make sure of it.

..Okay..

Fauna walks through the fog effortlessly. She can see in the dark; shouldn't she be able to see in a dense haze? Fauna appears back in the white circle after she arrives at her destination. She walks in the mystery door, #10.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Everything goes black again.

Hahahahaa.... your finall challenge...

A soft rumbling comes from straight ahead of her.

Is the tougest thing you will ever face...

The rumbling noise becomes deafening.

NO ONE HAS EVER SURVIVED IT'S WRATH...

A white dot appears, and gets bigger and bigger.

CHOOSE QUICKLY; WILL YOU TAKE THIS CHALLENGE? If you fail, you will die. Your friends and family will die. Everything related to you will cease to exist. Your life and everything around it will cease to exist. Do you accept?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 pm

The glowing light encircles Fauna's wrist again. The blinding silver returns to it's perfect, round shape. The gems gleam.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Are you taking the challenge?

Fauna nods. "Yes."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

The white light engulfs Fauna.

Congratulations, you have passed the test.

Fauna appears on the other side of the white road's chasm. The only other people there are Abyssal and Killgorian.

Rodger: No... more... rum... for life...
Killgorian: I had to be SNUGGLED!!!

The road ahead spirals and loops, twists and turns, widens and flips. At the very end, a white orb of light lies.

THE FIRST ONE TO REACH THE ULTIMATUM IS THE ONE.

Then, out of nowhere, a blur speeds across the path back at the first half and vanishes. 10 flashes of light go off in the chasm (The tests) and the blur speeds down the path ahead of Fauna, Abyssal and Killgorian. The two villans look at eachother. Then, Abyssal speeds off in a beam of darkness, and Killgorian flies super fast as well down the path as well. Fauna is left behind at the start.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 pm

SHOOT 'EM, SHOOT 'EM!!

I'll blow up the place!!

..Fine, then shadow jump to whoever is in the lead and then shoot 'em both!! The beam's power will speed you up, and you can use the wind.

Fauna shadow jumps behind Abyssal, who is barely in the lead. She blasts Killgorian and him both with the nuke beam, which also boosts her towards the chasm. Wind lifts her into the air so that her footsteps don't slow her down. Fauna flies past the two of them and reaches the Ultimatum.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 am

A barrier hits her before she gets there, and is sent flying backwards from the impact.

THERE IS ONE MORE THING THAT YOU MUST DO TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE ONE.

A strange white firgure floats down, much like Abyssal's human form. It has gleaming yellow eyes.

DEFEAT THE ULTIMATUM GUARDIAN!!!

Before Fauna has time to react, a blast of white comes from it and hits her. When it goes back, the watch is gone.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:36 am

Run away!

Hell no! I've come this far; I might as well finish it to the end.

But if you die, NOTHING WILL EVER EXIST!!!

I'm not going to die!!

YER WATCH IS GONE!!

I don't need my watch, Wrathe! I can survive without it!

$&#*@^&$*@%!!!!!?!

Fauna dodges another blast of white and lunges at the guard. Before she makes contact with it, she shadow jumps behind it. Darkness shoots down from nowhere and blasts the guard. Fauna unsheathes her shadow blade and begins to hack away at it. Another blast of darkness shoots down. This repeats-shadow jump, blast of darkness, hack away-many times before Fauna sinks into the shadows and concentrates her power. After a moment, another blast of darkness comes from the ground, upwards to the guardian. This one is as powerful as the 300-barrelled nuke beam, only with darkness. The beam consumes the guardian and technically rots it from the inside out. The beam doesn't go straight into the air; it surrounds the guardian. When the darkness fades away, the guardian no longer exists. Nothing is left of it. Fauna comes back up from the shadows and collapses.

$&#*@^&$*@%!!!!!?!

..I did it!!

You're almost dead, you moron!!

Yea... But... I did it!

*Slaps self in the face* YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF!!

Who cares? I killed the guardian. Mission accomplished.

*Eye twitches angrily* Never drain yourself of power like that again...

I won't... It's hard to breathe. And thanks fer not yelling at me.

...Take a rest and then go to the Ultimatum...

Hell no, I gotta hurry!

Oh my God...

Fauna bolts towards the ultimatum, grinning. She gradually regains energy.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next