Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land - Page 3 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna and says "I really don't know" he starts to get up and the bullets that were shot at him fall out of his body "Maybe I'm a self healer, I don't know" Tomahawk walks over to the solders and raises there rank, "Next time, don't shoot me"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:04 pm

"Ooh." Fauna follows him, but trips over Wolke who had suddenly appeared there. She falls forward on her face and sighs.

"Dude, Wolke!" she sits up and pets him since he's in his cloud form. Fauna smirks and stands up. She walks over to Tomahawk and hovers beside him using the wind. "So how much can you get hurt until you're dead?" she asks, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Tomahawk pulls out one of the bullets from his sleeve and hands it to Fauna and says "I guess until.... well I ..... I don't think I can die." He sends the soldiers off into the wood's and tells them to wait there until another attack comes.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Fauna rolls the bullet around between her thumb and index finger for a moment, then looks up at Tomahawk. "You... can't die?" she asks, staring at him. She smiles a little bit, then looks back at the bullet. "I'm immortal... And kind of invincible." She reaches up and touches the bells around her cat ears.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Tomahawk looks at her oddly and asks "How did you become Immortal?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Fauna looks at him sideways, then smiles devilishly to reveal sharp fangs.

"I'm a vampire, remember?" she says, smiling normally now. "We're immortal."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Tomahawk looks at the fangs and starts to whimper like a puppy
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Fauna bursts out laughing and flashes her fangs again. "Do I scare you?" she asks, smirking.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Tomahawk gets up and fires a shot the bullet goes flying right beside Faunas head "NO BUT THEY DO!" All of a sudden a roaring sound came and a bunch of demons come racing toward Tomahawk.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Fauna quickly creates a wall of shadow to keep them back, then touches Tomahawk's shoulder to turn him invisible. She grabs his arm and teleports them into the forest.

"Stay low in case the invisibility wears off," she murmurs, then walks deeper into the forest to keep watch of the demons.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Tomahawk gets into the ARMY crawl position and stays still while putting a silencer on his M-16 after he gets the silencer on he starts shooting at the demons
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Fauna appears next to him again and smirks.

"They're ghosts; bullets go through them. I think.." She looks up over a bush to see the demons flailing around in the air a little. Fauna grins and teleports away again. Tomahawk sees lightning strike the demons after a moment.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Tomahawk looks with astonishment at the lightning and continues to shoot
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 pm

The lightning continues to strike down the demons rapidly. A miniature hurricane blows past them as well, along with five other tornados.

Fauna appears next to Tomahawk again, gasping. "I haven't attacked like this for a long time... It's exhausting..." She stands up and closes her eyes, focusing so that a giant hail storm comes at the demons.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Tomahawk looks up at Fauna and says hold up I got a head shot BAM!!! the bullet travels through the stomach of a couple of other demons and hits the demon in the head the demon falls down and dies "You have to hit them in the head!" he shouts all of a sudden all the demons look in his direction "oops." he says to himself
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Giant chunks of hail come down and burst through the demon's heads, completely tearing them off. Fauna grins and picks up Tomahawk, slumping him over her shoulder.

"Shoot!" she cries, running steadily past the hoard of demons with a force field around them.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Tomahawk shoots BAM!! BAM!!! BAM!!! 1.2.3. the demons fall left and right he yells at Fauna and says "Theirs one left!"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Fauna looks around and spots the remaining demon. She darts right up to it and skids to a stop so that Tomahawk's gun's barrel is right in it's face. Fauna puts her finger over his and pulls the trigger.

Click.

Fauna stares at the demon in disbelief. "S#&%!!!!!" Fauna yelps and turns around, bolting into the forest.

A hail stone goes through the demon's body and completely obliterates it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

The M-16 ran out of ammo with one demon left Tomahawk re-loads his weapon and shoots somehow beating the peice of hail the demon falls over the ice hits him and he goes kaboom
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Fauna skids to a stop again and turns to look at the scene. Hail the size of your computer screen is storming down from the sky. A small huricane is sweeping the area back and forth, over and over again. Ten tornados swerve all over the place, colliding with eachother. Lightning flashes across the sky, at the ground... everywhere.

Fauna closes her eyes, and everything fades away. The sky turns blue again, and everything looks peaceful.

Fauna looks up at Tomahawk and grins. "I love nature," she says, turning back to the sight. She lets Tomahawk slide from from over her shoulder and starts running towards where the demons were to find a chunk of hail.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Tomahawk runs past Fauna and has red falling out of his neck, he runs to the "OLD" Pizza House
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Fauna sees his neck and switches coarse; she chases after him and eventually catches up enough to tackle him to the ground.

"What happened?!" she cries, struggling to wipe away the red stuff, which she assumes is blood.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Tomahawk throws her off and says "huh?" he feels his neck and feels the blood "what the?" Tomahawk goes back were he was hiding in the forest to find a dead soldier.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Fauna walks up from behind him and arches an eyebrow. "What the...?" She kneels down by the soldier, then looks up at Tomahawk. "Whaddo you think got to him?" she asks, frowning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Tomahawk looks up and Fauna and sees a gunshot wound "I was shot, right in th-" BAM!
Tomahawk goes flying backwards and is now lying on the ground
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next