Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land - Page 39 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land

Post  Tomahawk Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Tomahawk looks at her "You can hurt me but you can't kill me I really wish I could die though"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Fauna looks up at him again, and her eyes are only a little blue-almost white. (Misery) "Why..?" she whispers. "I don't wanna hurt you... Why..?" she asks again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu May 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Tomahawk looks at the ground "All my life I've always been the lower class I wanna experience more"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu May 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Fauna frowns. "Lower class..? I'm a monster, and I've been one my entire life. Think about living a life where you've killed people you love! Think about the regrets I have. And I can't die! If I kill myself, Wrathe always brings me back. I want to die. I have experienced more. I've seen and been involved in so many deaths, you wouldn't know. So much torture. So much pain. But you're young, you have helicopters, experience all the crap you wanna experience, nobody's stopping you." She scowls, then turns away from him and stares at her hands.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Tomahawk looks at her "I've killed people before I watched one of my best friends die in my arms" he frowns "you think I wanted to watch him die he died protecting someone, and that someone was me" he jumps off the tree "If you wanna die so much tell Wrathe to leave you the fuck alone" he walks out of the forest and enters the bar "Give me a fucking beer" he yells at the bartender
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Fauna bites her lip and bows her head so that her hair falls in her eyes. A tear falls silently down her cheek and drips off of her chin. "'You don't even care that you're alive, or that I'm not'," she whispers to herself, then hops off of the tree branch. She looks up to see Wrathe.

"Why?" he asks. Fauna knows then that he'd been listening the whole time.

"I've got too many regrets. I can't live like this anymore."

Wrathe looks at her for a long time. "What's Tomahawk mean to you?" he finally asks.

Fauna takes time to answer. "I... I'm not really sure. I just know that I did this all to him, and I'm making it worse. Either I have to make it better somehow, or I should die. Either way, I'll kill myself... If I finally do manage to get him back to normal-or, as normal as he'll ever be-then I'm going to kill myself. I don't deserve to live. I should've died a long time ago."

Wrathe glares at her. "I won't let you die," he snarls.

"Then I'll wait until you leave me, completely alone, aga-"

"That wasn't my fault!!" Wrathe snaps, taking a dangerous step towards her. Fauna flinches and steps back.

"Well, you still did it, so I hope you're fucking happy," she growls back.

"I... Fauna.." Wrathe steps away from her and sighs. "I don't know what happened. I was put in another demension. How the hell should I know why any of this happened? Maybe it had something to do with Abyssal, who knows. Maybe he's the reason I've been alive for 10 billion years. Maybe... I don't know. I'll never know. And maybe if I took the Ultimatum bracelet away from you, I'd be able to see inside your head and figure out what you really think about all of this."

Fauna glances at her bracelet and sighs. "It'd take all the memories away, for sure," she says after a while. "But I can live with those. I just... can't stand Tomahawk being like this. He's suffering when he shouldn't have to. He doesn't deserve it."

Wrathe watches her eyes for a moment, then nods. "Let's go back to the inn, I guess, and try to figure out what's wrong. He only seems to talk to you."

Fauna nods and steps towards him. He puts his arm around her shoulders and teleports them both to the inn. She sighs and collapses in the grass.

"What?" Wrathe asks, kneeling down by her.

"Nothing, I just-... I need some time before... I..." Fauna shakes her head in frustration and closes her eyes. Wrathe nods and sits by her, watching Tomahawk from the open inn doors. Fauna rests her head on his shoulder and sighs, doing what other people may call sleep. But she's not sleeping.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri May 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Shifty was had overheard what Wrathe and Fauna had talked about he had walked around the tree and they hadn't known it he decides to go to the Inn and tell Tomahawk whats going on

A while later

"Tomahawk" Shifty says "we need to tal-"
"Leave me alone" Tomahawk snarls "I have just hurt the one I love I can't stand it anymore Why can't I just die"
"Because the world needs you-"
"For what!?!" Tomahawk shouts "What on earth could the world need an old broken down man for I'm Only 18 and I haven't done anything but kill defenseless Men and women in wars and I'm starting to regret it"

Tomahawk stands up and grabs Shifty by the collar and holds him up to the wall "Make it stop, for gods sake make it stop"

Shifty trembles in fear
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 am

OoC: "Shifty was had overheard..." Razz Your typos amuse me.

BiC: Fauna and Wrathe both hear this from outside the inn. Different things run through each of their heads.

Wrathe: He's just hurt the one he loves? That couldn't be Fauna. But it wasn't Shifty... It will NOT be Fauna. I'll kill him.

Fauna: Damn it, he's suffering again! This is my fault! And I can't even do anything... He's hurting Shifty, too... Why..? Why does it all come down to this..? I can try to make it better, but... Why...

They both lurch to their feet at the same time, for two different reasons: Life or death. (Wrathe: death, Fauna: life) They look at eachother weird, wondering what the other's thinking.

"You're not going in there, are you?" Wrathe growls.

Fauna nods. "I'm going. Why not?"

"Because Tomahawk... Ugh, you didn't hear him?"

"He's hurting again, damn it! I have to do something.."

"No, you don't have to do anything. He wants to die, so I'll kill him." Wrathe walks towards the inn.

"No!!" Fauna shouts and tackles him. "That's not like you at all. The real Wrathe wouldn't be so quick to kill somebody. You're just like Friedhof, only worse. At least she would help in this kind of situation." Fauna glares at him, then runs into the inn. She sees Shifty against the wall with Tomahawk holding him there. "Noo!" she wails and bolts to them. Fauna struggles to pry Tomahawk's fingers off of Shifty's shirt while she talks.

"Stop! You can't die-- you won't die! I won't let you! Stop doing this to yourself..! I hate watching you suffer! I can't fucking take it anymore-!" Fauna finally gets his fingers free and stares at the ground. "Just stop... I can't take it anymore..."

Meanwhile, Wrathe is watching his all from outside. "What the hell?!" he gasps under his breath, then turns invisible. He whips out a knife and leans against the outter wall of the inn, thinking about how he's going to kill Tomahawk and Shifty-why not?-both. Cut their heads off, stab them, or-ooh!-torture them? So many options, so little time.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 8:00 am

Tomahawk looks at shifty and runs out of the Inn

"you shouldn't have done that" shifty says "Now he's just mad"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 8:38 am

Fauna almost slaps Shifty because she's just plain frustrated and can't think straight, but settles with an evil glare. "I don't care if I 'shouldn't have done that,' I needed to say it. I hate this shit.." Her eyes flash a pale blue, but then turn an intense green with red around the outside of the iris. She bolts outside of the inn, after Tomahawk. She stops, though, because Wrathe is holding him with a knife to his neck. (Wrathe immobolized him, then got in this possition)

"Wrathe, what...?" Fauna gasps. Wrathe grins devilishly.

"You idiot," he says, smiling now. "I'm not Wrathe. Wrathe died a while ago. When He11ix died, you threatened to crush your bell again. When you decided that you wouldn't because of him, he decided that he was what was hurting you more. So he killed himself! Imagine that, 'eh? And you just happen to be an extremely powerful, beautiful young lady, so I chose to take the form as Wrathe in order to control you. My plan worked, did it not? And now, if I kill Tomahawk, then you'll be so weak with mental pain and suffering, that I can control you even more! You'll be my slave. You'll listen to me and do what I want just so you can have somebody to lean on. Somebody that doesn't think you're a..." The man smirks, showing sharp teeth. "Monster."

Fauna gapes at him. "Wha- Who are you?!"

"Well, I'm not Wrathe. I'll show you later, I suppose. Meanwhile, I'll make you choose, just for the fun of it: Tomahawk or your own life?"

Fauna glares at him, but doesn't hesitate with her answer. "Tomahawk; let him go, now!!"

The man releases Tomahawk and enables him to move again, as normal. Then he bolts at Fauna and reaches out, crushing both of the small bells that dangle from her wolf ears.

Fauna's eyes widen, and lightning showers down on her. It electrocutes her as a huge amount of force comes down from nowhere and points her to the ground. This would normally break a regular human's legs, back, and neck. Fauna cries out in pain as the force turns into a huge stake and jabs into her heart. Although it doesn't make her bleed, it still has the same impact. Fauna closes her eyes and lays on the ground, gasping for air as the force keeps coming at a steady pace.

"I suggest you run," the man calls to Tomahawk. "She might explode after she's done getting beaten to death." He chuckles happily and watches Fauna, amused.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 9:47 am

Tomahawk quickly steps into action pulling out his gun he shoots the man in the back of the head 6 times and turns snake form crawling up his leg he bites the man in very uncomfortable places and continues to bite him

Shifty comes out with his Deagle and shoots the man in the face while trying to help Fauna
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 9:52 am

Fauna groans and doesn't move. "I forgot.. how much.. that hurt..." she mumbles, trying to smile. She sighs and gives up on moving.

The man smiles. Every bullet bounced off of him. He reaches in his pants and grabs Tomahawk by his head. "You really shouldn't do that, people'll think you're gay," he says as if he's giving him advice. Then he drops him and continues to watch Fauna.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 9:55 am

Tomahawk turn human form and grabs him by the throat "you wanna call me that again" he says in a low voice, he pulls out his knife and pins him against the wall "would you like a quick and painless death or a long and terrifying one" he looks at fauna with worried eyes
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

"Let's try the long and terrifying one," the man says. "Do your best," he adds with a nice smile. "It won't bring your precious Fauna back."

Fauna groans again and tries to raise her arm. "Shifty..." she murmurs, trying to find him without her eyes, since she's blinded and deaf now. "..Where..?" she asks, her voice cracking.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 12:13 pm

"Fauna" shifty says "Fight it"

Tomahawk shoves his knife into the mans throat cutting it open
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Fauna sighs and feels that he'd said something. She still can't hear him, though. She struggles to move again, but gives up after letting out a sharp cry of pain. Her left leg is broken.

Tomahawk gets thrown back and his hand is electrocuted. "Tsk, tsk. Don't touch me or else the force field that embraces me will hurt you!" the man says. He scratches his neck. "That tickles," he murmurs, giggling, then turns and walks into the woods. "Good luck with Fauna! I'll come back for you guys soon!" he calls behind his shoulder, then disappears.

Fauna lays on the ground still, gasping now from the pain.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Shifty tears off her pants and starts wrapping her leg in bandages this should heal

Tomahawk lay in the dirt unconscious
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 12:29 pm

OoC: Shocked ?! Tore off her pants? Jeeze...

BiC: Fauna passes out now, not being able to control the pain and agony coursing through her. Any other human would be dead right now, and frankly, she's near death.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 12:43 pm

OoC: the pant leg sheesh

BiC: Tomahawk runs inside and gets his medical bag and brings out the stethoscope and checks Faunas heart rate he gets out a needle and fills it with some pain medicine and shoves it in her arm "This should stop the pain" he looks over a Tomahawk who is still unconscious "He'll be fine"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 12:51 pm

OoC: Tehe, you said Tomahawk ran into the inn. I get what you meant, though.

BiC: Fauna groans, coming back a little. She can hear now, but not see. "...Where..? Why... G-give up... It's no use... The bells are... crushed... I can't.. M-make it.. Don't waste your time..." she moans. She tries to move, but lets out another cry of pain.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm

OoC: Damnit

BiC: Shifty Looks at Fauna "C'mon you gotta wanna live, is there anyway I can heal you?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Fauna groans. "I c-can't live... If I do, I'll just h-hurt Tomahawk more... I sh-should die... It'll be better for you both... A-and the only one who could bring m-me back now would b-be Wrathe or... That other girl, I forget h-her name, but she's long g-gone..." She tries to move again, but gasps in pain and freezes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Tomahawk finally wakes up and rushes over to Fauna "HOW IS SHE,IS SHE OKAY I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER I LOVE HER" he yells
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat May 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Fauna groans, and freezes when she hears the last part. "...Wha..?" she whispers, then closes her eyes in pain. It hurts to talk.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Tomahawk freezes he looks at Fauna "Nothing" he blushes
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content