Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 5 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Fauna hits the side of an iceburge and then teleport-runs quickly back up the path, reaching to portal just in time to squeeze in. She taps He11ix on the shoulder once outside of the world she was in before, grinning. He turns around, staring like he's gone insane.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:47 pm

???: That isn't him. That is a decoy set up to distract you long enough for me to close the portal behind you. He11ix escaped down the hall. Speaking of which,

The hallways close around Fauna, leaving her in a solid glass room.

???: You shouldn't have come here. If you really want to find He11ix, good luck finding him.

A narrow hallway opens up, revealing a huge room filled with solid glass boxes floating around as platforms with many doorways all around. A large pillar stands in the middle of the room, and the top is nearly impossible to reach even with the platforms.

???: Hahahahaha... this will teach you for trespassing here! You will never escape!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Fauna stares around, bug-eyed. She stands up and slowly starts walking down the hallway. She stops mid-way and sits on the ground.

"If I annoy you enough, I'm pretty sure you'd let me out," she calls out.

She glances around, expecting a reply. When none comes, she shutters, standing up again. She walks to the end of the hallway, into the huge room. Fauna glances at the platforms, measuring the distance it would be to jump up on 'em. Finally, she lunges up on the first one, landing like a cat.

"This isn't that hard," she mutters. "You said it would be hard. It's only hard for a human," she adds. She continues to jump up the platforms until she reaches the top of the pillar, where she sits and looks around.

"Now what's up here?" She asks cheerfully.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:01 pm

???: Grrrrr... I just want people to leave me alone!

Steam starts coming out of the center of the pillar. A cylander rises from the very middle. The voice is seemingly coming from inside.

???: I'll never come out, never! You can't make me!

Probobly going back to school tomorrow, and going to bed now, so I can't do a battle. Sorry.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Fauna stumbles off of the pillar, landing on a platform. She huddles up there, staring at the talking, steaming pillar.

"Make you come out? Heh?" She looks down, perplexed. The steaming pillar seems to become even more intense.

Ehhh, dangit. Sad
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm

he11ix wrote:Dragonking, she was explaining why her character was doing it. And like you said, the characters can't hear our Out Of Char conversations. It's a confusing thing to master, isn't it.

Yeah, but if I don't show them, the real yous will have no idea what's going on in a future saga, or whatever they're called.

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:40 am

Okay, now I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought we were talking about Fira's fake accusations.

"I will never come out, no matter what you do! But you ARE very irritating, I'll say that."

Fauna, I'm trying the best sick act I can.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am

Dracos is wondering why everyone left while the giant undead wasn't killed.

"um, Guys?"

*loud thunk

"oh, $h!t."

Turns around to see the big undead.

Dracos dodges several attacks and attacks but his sword did no damage

at least I can dodge him.

the undead realizes Dracos isn't a threat so goes over to a tree, picks it up and slams it down of Dracos.

and with that Dracos' world goes black

-as Dragonking did before, react-
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:55 am

Fira runs to the inn, and notices that nobody is there except for one guy and a bunch of people dressed the same surrounding him. "that doesn't look good... pale "
she then notices that dracos is unconscious nearby. "ugh. i'm gone for a few minutes, and everyone goes crazy. ...fine. i better go help the new guy first." with that, she puts her mask back on, sinks into the shadows, and puts up a shadowy shield around the dude. she captures most of the strange people, and hurls them towards the forest. "and don't come back now, ya hear? heh heh." she comes back up, lowers the shield, and holds out her hand. "Fira."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:42 pm

I guess I will get myself out of this mess since no one will help me Crying or Very sad

BIC: Acting quickly Mardok jumps and kicks a guy right in the face as two swords come right at him, he ducks taking out his sword and slashing one of there legs off then using his hidden blade he takes one step forward and with a swift movement of his arm the blade comes from his sleeve stabbing him right in the chest then throws a dagger at the guy approaching from the back. There are two left and with this known he takes a side step and throws a dagger as distraction and when they look back Mardok is gone. He sneaks behind one and again the hidden blade sliding from his sleeve he shoves it in ones back holding his hand over his mouth muffling the scream of pain, and then throwing a dagger into the neck of the other guy.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:20 pm

OOC:I JUST HELPED YOU, STUPID!

BIC:"um...? are you gonna shake hands, or what? it's kinda...polite?"
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Nat,appering out of nowhere,rolled her eyes at Fira
"since when is anyone but the girls polite?"

Nat spots Dracos under a tree and ghosts over there

she examins the tree for a while
then she puts her hands firmly under the tree and tries to roll it away

nothing happens

Nat examins it again...and realizes one of the big branches is wedged in the ground

Nat makes a face and mutters "aww...perfect"

she spins on the spot and asks the others "little help?"
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 pm

"...THAT'S IT! YOU REALLY TICKED ME OFF, LITTLE GIRL!" The canister opens up, and a black haired person in a black jacket and a grey undershirt like He11ix steps up. Lots of techy stuff is inside with him. "I am Zander Etherox, the brain of HaZE Inc." Zander pulls out a small metal rod, which opens out into a beam sword. "And YOU just really ticked me off."

Out Of Char: Zander Ethanox's character page is now added. By the way, HaZE stands for He11ix and Zander Ethanox.

He11ix shows up behind Nat. "I'm done with my errands. What do you need?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Fira joins the others. "honestly, don't you guys have MAGIC!? ugh...fine, i'll do it." she uses her Magic to put a shadow portal under dracos, making him reappear next to the tree. "that was easy."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Nat frowns,thinking

she suddenly disapperes and,a second later,Dracos does too

Nat apperes in the air,her expession grim and Dracos on her back,dragging her down a bit

she beckons the others to follow her and she slowely goes to the inn,saying nothing

once,she mumbled,her voice strained,"god,can he get any heavier?"
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Fira rushes up her, and helps her out. "oof...you're right. this dude needs to lay off the pork chops...and cupcakes...and bread....and almost every other food..." the two, carrying dracos, enter the inn.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Fauna glances around nervously. She remains on all fours on the platform, staring at... Zander. (I'll call him that for now) She glances around again, and then stares back up at him.

"You look very frightening, but I think I can beat it," she says, smirking.

With that, she erupts into a massive, trembling figure that eventually, moments later, forms into a werewolf. (Or, a massive wolf) Little pieces of fabric float around in the air, and a few seconds later, there is a soft thud. She looks down from the platform and sees that her shoe has fallen all the way back down. She then looks at Zander and eyes him for a split second, instantly bursting into a round of vicious, murderous snarling. Her golden eyes reveal hatred and rage. Fauna turns and lunges up the platforms then, tackling Zander all the way back down into the glass room where the hallway leads. She bites his neck and tosses him into the wall, crouching afterwards, awaiting his attack.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:59 pm

"Filthy mutt." Zander gets up and steps over to Fauna. "A sword isn't the right tool for the job here. Too fast." Zander puts away his beam sword and pulls out his gun. "Much better." He starts firing at Fauna with red lazers.

He11ix is still standing there, forgotten by Nat and Dracos. "...I give up." He11ix pulls out his communicator.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Fauna snarls ravenously, darting past the lasers. One knicks her ear, another shooting through her stomach. She skids into the wall and crumples in agony there. Moments later, however, she stands back to her feet. (Werewolves heal incredibly fast) She lunges at Zander while he's off guard and knocks the gun from his hand. She leaps again and lands right smack on top of him. In doing so, she breaks his left leg. The gigantic werewolf sinks her teeth into his stomach, attempting to rip it out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Fira senses a disturbance..."nat, can you handle him the rest of the way?" she grunts and nods. "cool." she teleports towards the cylinder...and notices the werewolf attacking a man. without another thought, she jumps up, and summons a shadowy forcefield around the werewolf, keeping it there, but protecting the man. just in case she has it mixed up,though, she keeps the bubble containing the werewolf hovering over the man. "who are you?" he doesn't answer. "i SAID, who are you? i just saved you life, silent man! surely you can show me the courtesy of answering!" he's still silent, but fira gets a grip on herself, and sits down, still hovering the bubble over the man's chest. "whenever you're ready. I ain't going nowhere, and don't worry. i made this bubble impenetrable by all werewolves."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:54 pm

"Thank you. Good bye." Fira is frozen from behind, and He11ix steps out.

He11ix: Who knew Silverbrooke was so... strange.
Zander: I'll say. There was nothing in the records about things like this.
He11ix: Hm, well, you should activate the warp block and I should bring these into your testing arena. Try out some toys.
Zander: Sure. But first, I need to repair.

A metallic spiderlike arm reaches out, which Zander steps on and rides off. He11ix takes the bubble and the ice statue through a door that appears, and throws them through a chute and waits for them to both get freed. He11ix goes into a small control room and watches the arena through a one way window.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:33 pm

A look of confusion and annoyance crosses Fauna's face. She quickly changes back to a human, fully clothes, and glares at her surroundings.

"He11ix? Zander?" She turns around and sees Fira. A wide grin crosses her face, but it instantly disappears.

"...Now you're stuck here, too. Sorry..." she whispers, walking around. She hears a sudden snapping sound and turns, palms facing the sound, and sees He11ix behind the window. She lowers her palms instantly and sighs in exhaustion.

"Whyyyyy?" she cries out, exasperated. A wicked grin spreads across He11ix's face.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 am

"A: You're annoying. B: It's fun. And C: I've always wanted to test this thing." He11ix presses a button, pulls up a comphy chair, and grabs some popcorn. This is NOT a good sign. The arena starts to rumble. A huge gate opens on the other side of the arena. "Zander has been working very hard on this." Outside of the gate comes... a small pedestal with a single black data chip on it with a sign that says 'Do Not Touch".
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 am

Fauna tilts her head and stares at the chip in curiosity.

"I'm not that annoying, am I? And yes, it's fun following you. Twisted Evil This is just cruel, though... You know I'mma touch the pretty black chip..."

She nearly tip-toes to the chip. When she's a few inches from it, a huge spike comes up from the ground and knocks her into the air, letting her come down with a thud. Fauna groans in agony and sits up.

"Not cool," she mumbles, loud enough for him to hear. Fauna stands up again and lunges into the air, landing right on top of the chip. As soon as she touches it, electricity courses through her and sends her flying to the other side of the arena, where she thuds against the wall. She sits limply for a moment, crying out in pain the next. She recovers quickly, but remains slumped by the wall, trying to figure out what to do with the chip that now starts to vibrate.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 am

Fira unfreezes. "you, YOU MONSTER! i should have let her kill you! Evil or Very Mad " she looks at the pedestal, and notices that fauna touched it. "...oh, carp." she sinks into the shdows, taking fauna with her.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next