Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 4 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm

@Out Of Char: Dragonking, I'm not pointing this at you or your saga. I'm just giving a little reminder to everyone before the next saga begins. I made this once Heroshire started going for the worse, never remembered to post it.

The Difference Between Role Playing Sagas, and Stories

Stories are an entirely different thing than Role Playing. A story, which would belong in the writing section, are completely controlled by one person. The writer, obviously. A role playing saga is started and lead by one person/a few select people, but there are other people in it that have a huge say. When they do something, the lead person/people have to roll with it and change their sagas accordingly, no matter what they may be planning. If you do something in character to try and bring Please take this into consideration when planning your sagas.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 pm

Zak wrote:
BTW, rules...

1. No godmodding

2. No spamming

3. No arguing about the Saga/Storyline

4. You must create a character page before you post
Just making sure #3 doesn't happen. Neutral

Back to the role playing. Rolling Eyes

Fauna stares after He11ix from the rock. "You could've told me that you were saving a baby dragon..." she whines, teleport-running to his side to look at the dragon. "He's cute," she says, grinning. Scutum climbs over her shoulder, biting at her ear. "You're cute, too, jeeze," she grumbles, still looking at the baby dragon He11ix had rescued.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:38 pm

"Please get away. I have a job to do, and a very important reward to collect. And this dragon is expected back to it's mother before Frostval begins, and the mother is very, very far away." He11ix continues to go through the woods.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Fira looks around for her baby dragon, then realizes that she had been playing in the snow during the snowball fight. "ARCTIS!" she runs up to he11ix, snatches her dragon, then runs away.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:27 pm

"...so Arctis is a brown with a spiked tail, claws, and red eyes? I didn't think so." He11ix snatches the dragon back. "Maybe Arctis is the dragon over there trapped on the roof after the explosion." He11ix keeps walking.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Fauna glances at Fira, who takes off running to the roof. She then looks back at the red-eyed dragon. "You sure it isn't... ebil?" She reaches out to stroke the top of the dragon's head, but it gives her a devilish glare. She stares down at her feet, glancing up at it every now and then, still trudging along. Fauna, as coordinated as she's supposed to be, smashes into a tree. She curses under her breath, soft gusts of white cold coming out from her mouth. She turns one more time to stare at He11ix and the dragon, then leaps out in from of them both and into the forest. After a few seconds, they hear a ripping sound and paws rythmically batting the ground, fading away in the distance.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 am

He11ix notices that Fauna is gone. "Thank god, she's finally gotten bored. I knew it would work eventually. Now I can finally get there on time." He11ix jumps to the top of a tree and starts flying towards a mountain. "I always hate forests. They're slow, thay're dangerous, and people like that Fauna can follow you."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:29 pm

*pops out of the snow and looks around*

"I'm hungry" *walks to inn and eats everything in the fridge, including the things past their expiration date*

-10 minutes later-

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

-Zak is holding his stomach and crawling towards the bathroom-
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Fira notices that that dragon that he11ix was holding was not a natural brown...almost as if mud had been put on it. its eyes also didn't look naturally red, almost as if it had just woken up...she then notices he11ix has run off. "carp." she takes a look at the dragon on the rooftop. it was a black dragon, and not from the soot the explosion caused. "carp." she sank into the shadows,and came back up where she last saw he11ix. looking around, she noticed that he was flying ABOVE the forest. "carp." she jumped up, surrounded herself with a ball of shadow, then broke out, looking a lot like a shadowy bat. "dragon-snatcher, here i come." she flew swiftly in he11ix's direction.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Fauna, jogging just for the heck of it, noticed Fira above and switched directions. Once she was in Fira's path, she saw He11ix. She huffed, sighing. Fauna disappeared into the forest for a few seconds, bounding out as a human once again. She then climbed up a tree and started jumping from tree to tree until she was beside (and below, since he was further in the air than her) He11ix. She snickered when he glared down at her like she was an annoying little sibling, continuously poking their head or something.
Fauna scowles.
He11ix said:
He11ix cuts a hole in the attic wall towards Dracos, seeing the four outside the inn. He pulls out his communicator.

???: Did you locate the target?
He11ix: Affirmative. Suggested method of pursuit?
???: Continued observation of target for now.
He11ix: Got it. He11ix out.

He11ix continues to watch the four from the inn attic.

She smirks at him now, feeling smart. "And your target(s) was a baby dragon, 'eh?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:51 am

He11ix slaps his hand to his forehead. "All this for just a... that was where the dragon was buried. That's why he's still covered in dirt. Now, STOP FOLLOWING ME!" He11ix, and now his pursuers, reach the mountian. He11ix skids to a landing in a cavelike tunnel, and dashes at light speed down into the dark hallway.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:57 am

Fira, for Gods sake, IT'S NOT ARCTIS!!! Oh, my God. Really, it's not hard to figure out.

Now, in char.

"Sir... We may have a problem... I just saw He11ix. And Zak. Plan of action?"

"DAMN IT! Are you serious? *angry sigh* Well, just try to fool them, too. Remember, Moriahn is just next to SilverBrooke, and it's our base(hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, punch, punch). If you ever need help, come get us. Ruezen, out.

"Yes, sir.

Walks over to everyone.

"so, no one told me where I am. Or what country. Or what's happening. E'splain, por favor?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Mardok is running through the forest as he looks back sweating he jumps up a tree and jumps till he notices there is no more trees just the ground and a few buildings. Mardok lands on the building labeled Inn and slips and falls to the ground unconscious.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:49 pm

(@ dragonking: would you stop it!? this isn't a story. i can do what I want as long as it ain't spammy or rude, ok? it may or may not be arctis. and anyways, even if it WASN'T arctis, i'd still try to rescue it. mistreated baby dragons are about the saddest thing in the whole wide world... Sad )

BIC: arctis pops up, flying next to fira. why are we chasing him?

"he's holding captive one of your kin."

he's doing WHAT!? ohhh...this dude has gone too far. now he shall burn.

"agreed."

the two teleport fast enough to catch up to he11ix, and arctis bites his leg.

THATS for holding captive one of my kin. Evil or Very Mad

"arctis, look out!"

arctis looks up to see that her yelling has upset a boulder, which is falling right towards her. she flies out of the way.

now, on top of everything else, i have to be quiet? ugh. this cave sucks.

the two continue chasing he11ix
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:54 pm

He11ix continues moving at light speed. "You'd better turn back now, this is where it gets bad." A light appears at the end of the tunnel, and He11x goes into it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 pm

fira stops dead. dead end? "no, portal." fira whistles and a mechanical dragonfly appears, carrying a camera on its back. she ties a string around the dragonfly's abdomen, then hurls it into the portal. "now, we wait."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 pm

He11ix is standing on the edge of a gaping hole in the ground. The pit is in a dark desert looking place with burnt trees and such. Hardly any life. He11ix hears a feint buzzing noise by his side, but ignores it. He kicks a large rock down into the pit. Seconds later, an earthquake occurs. Then, slowly, a black and red dragon slithers from the abyss.

Dragon: HE11IX! I ASSUME YOU FOUND HIM?

He11ix: Yeah, I found the little brat. He's definately your kid. Needs a bath though.

The dragon takes the baby.

Dragon: Thank you. I would have hated it if he froze during the icy chill of Frostval.

He11ix: I expect to get what I wanted, you have no idea what I went through.

Dragon: Yes, yes. Go down into the pit. You will find the ruins.

He11ix: Thank you. By the way, here's some food as well.

He11ix grabs the dragonfly out of the air, and yanks it forward as hard as he could. Fira was pulled out with it a few feet out of the portal. "Well, I'll be seeing you Fira. At least I hope not." He11ix chuckles to himself as he floats down into the pit.

Dragon: BBQ TIME!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:35 pm

"... Shocked oh CARP!" she sinks into the shadows, and comes back up on the other side of the portal. "that was TOO close. but what did he mean by...? hmmm. time to report back to the others." she picks up arctis, and sinks into the shadows again.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Fauna, who was silently following Nat and Fira, glanced at the portal. She looked back up at the two. Slowly, she stepped into the portal, a mischievous grin on her face. As soon as she hits the ground, another earthquake occurs, bigger this time than the time when He11ix threw the rock down. She glances around at her surroundings, and then at the portal's entrance from where she came. She then noticed He11ix and glances back at the portal, homesick. "Crap," she mutters under her breath. Fauna stands up and ambles the opposite direction of He11ix, half afraid that he'll murder her on sight because she went into the portal.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:21 pm

"...whoever did that is going down. He11ix arrives at the ruins deep in the pit. He11ix continues walking to the center of the ruins. In the center, on a weird structure, is a black gem with red lines. He11ix, of course, takes it. "I've been looking all over for this thing." After putting it in his pocket, he starts to walk out of the ruins. He11ix flies up out of the pit, with the dragon sleeping again now, and steps out of the portal. He sees Mel running off. "Of course it was her." He11ix dashes off to catch her.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm

"where am I" says Mardok getting up and rubbing his head, he sighs and walks into the Inn and wonders where everyone is as he orders a drink and slowly sips from it still rubbing the bump on his head as he turns to the Inn keeper "Where is everyone" Mardok asks looking around. The Inn Keeper just shrugs and walks to the back of the Inn and doesn't come out for sometime. "Hey Inn Keeper was taking you I hunger for another full glass," Mardok says getting a suspicious look when no one answers back. Mardok gets up from he seat as a hand is lain on his shoulder, quick to act Mardok grabs the arm of this person and slides behind his holding a dagger to his throat. A man from behind his yells load and Mardok turns around as a sword passes by his arm just barely scratching it, Mardok then using the dagger in hand shoves it into his stomach and pushes him to the group as a bunch of people dressed much like him start to surround Mardok.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Fira&arctis wrote:(@ dragonking: would you stop it!? this isn't a story. i can do what I want as long as it ain't spammy or rude, ok? it may or may not be arctis. and anyways, even if it WASN'T arctis, i'd still try to rescue it. mistreated baby dragons are about the saddest thing in the whole wide world... Sad )

BIC: arctis pops up, flying next to fira. why are we chasing him?

"he's holding captive one of your kin."

he's doing WHAT!? ohhh...this dude has gone too far. now he shall burn.

"agreed."

the two teleport fast enough to catch up to he11ix, and arctis bites his leg.

THATS for holding captive one of my kin. Evil or Very Mad

"arctis, look out!"

arctis looks up to see that her yelling has upset a boulder, which is falling right towards her. she flies out of the way.

now, on top of everything else, i have to be quiet? ugh. this cave sucks.

the two continue chasing he11ix

I realize this isn't a story. I still can have secret conversations that you can read, but the characters can't hear. And, he's not holding it captive, he's taking it to it's Mother. As He11ix said above, which I hadn't read yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Dragonking, she was explaining why her character was doing it. And like you said, the characters can't hear our Out Of Char conversations. It's a confusing thing to master, isn't it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Gah, no fightsing... No

Fauna sees He11ix running from behind and stops, curling into a ball.
"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me," she whispers under her breath, expecting a dagger to seep through her back at any second. She glances up, and He11ix stands there, glaring down at her. She smiles guiltily up at him, then curls up again, expecting him at least to kick her over or something.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:14 pm

He11ix freezes over the remaining path to outside. He kicks Fauna down the ice path, sending her out the hole in the side of the mountian, and down about 20 stories. "Now THAT was funny." He11ix pulls out his communicator and presses a button on the back. A portal appears in the air above him, and he disappears into it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next