Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

+6
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Nat
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Triton
Melanie
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done Empty Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

I find things like this incredibly amusing. Razz

I once fell off of a 12 foot slide and laughed.... Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Triton Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 pm

when i was little i cut my eyebrow on a glass table from crashin through it and when i had to go to the hospital my parents said i kept on growling plus i climb my stairs like a dog Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:34 pm

I ran into a cabinet causing a paint scraper to nearly chop off all my toes... IT HURT!!! And, a few days later, one of my cats got put down!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Razz I climb the stairs like that still. Mwahahahaha. (More often, I take three steps at a time)

Me, Zak, and my biggest brother Jesse, were all playing Nintendo once, and after 'bout three hours, Jesse suggested we took a break. We had tile in our kitchen, so during the break, I sat in front of the T.V. spinning on my butt. (Wtf?) Jesse said we could all go play again, and I got really hyper. There was a hallway leading to my brothers' room, and a stairway before it, which makes a corner. I was extremely dizzy, so I ran out of the kitchen and accidentally hit my face on the corner... I split open my right eyebrow. Razz So... my dad had to take me to the hospital and I got stitches. Neutral I remember screaming and trying to shove away the gloved hands. I was screaming like they were stabbing me... (They WERE!! With a freakin' NEEDLE.)

The only good thing that came out of all that was that I got ice cream. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 pm

heres a weird story for u children(no offence)

2-3 years ago,my family and i went to Florida for winter vacation(the only vacation i had ever,no doubt)

when we got there,it was a bit cloudy
it started to drizzle when we got out of the car
it started pouring when we got our hotel room

after we unpacked,it stopped raining
we went out to go to the beach
we got there and,10 minutes or so later,it started raining again

we stayed for 3 days and it kept raining on and off
when we left,we took a side trip to the Animal Kingdom

we came to the entrance and it started raining again

it never stopped raining the whole time we were there(and we were there for about 2-3 hours)

then,when we got to parking lot,IT STOPPED RAINING AND THE SUN BROKE THROUGH!!! Shocked Mad

i was freaking pissed that whole time Evil or Very Mad
since then,though i love water,i hate rain
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 pm

lol that happened to me once in the 5th grade it started raining as soon as i stepped outside then when i got on my bus it stopped when i got off my bus it started raining again then when my grandpa opened the door for me to get in it stopped raining Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Nat-
1. That's wierd...

2. IM OLDER THAN YOU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm

My brother fell unconcious (Nothing to do with the mysteriously falling snowman from 7 feet) and I packed him into a wall of snow.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 pm

[sarcasm]of course, he11ix[/sarcasm]

lets see. I jumped out of a grocery cart head first and cracked my skull
I jumpped off a slide and landed on a VERY sharp rock that was obviously right there
I went to fight someone and went to punch them and slid on the ground and slammed my face into a basketball pole
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Seriously. The snowman fell from the big wooden pirate ship that we really should take down. He fell unconcious for a few hours. The wall was pretty funny. He fell flat on his face when he woke up. The poor kid was 5 when it happened. I got pictures on my cellphone. Too bad the stupid thing was wiped when we were installing Internet on it. (Whoopie! PoL on the go!)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 am

My aunt has this HUGE dog, and for no reason at all, it scratched me RIGHT UNDER MY EYE. it was deep, too. so deep that I had to get 8 stitches. a little further up and I would have had to wear an eyepatch. pirat
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 am

Fira&arctis wrote:for no reason at all

Uh-Huh. No reason at all, I'm sure...

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm

When I was... probably five or so, I wanted my friends Hannah and Jenna to meet Klondike, my humungous dog. (He's dead now Sad ) Jenna liked my dangerous doggy. She walked up and tried to pet him, but Klondikey went and bit her in the eye. Rolling Eyes Whoops...
We had a fire drill at my school just this year, and I went outside, talking with my friends. Went we were to go back inside, I still walked, talking to my friends. I got hit in the face with one of those spikey seeder trees since I wasn't looking. Razz I laughed. (So did my friends Suspect )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm

my comp is on a desk and theres a cornered wall right behind me when i go one so when i get up is usually spin around and smack my face into it Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Tehe, wow. Razz I don't know how many times I've hit my hips on the f*#%ing doorknob.

I always sit at the very back of the bus, and there's this big black swirly thing on the emergency door. So whenever I'm taking off my coat, my wrist bone always hits that thing. It freakin' hurts! Shocked
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:42 pm

i once slid on a Gym floor and hit the bleachers,head first

i grabbed the top of the door at school and someone knocked me down,making me land on my butt

i slid on a puddle of water at the pool and landed so hard on my backside,i was paralized for 20-25 minutes

i spun on the spot and my feet tangled and,when i fell to the ground,they were still tangled
it didnt hurt though

i did this trick where my legs are straight up in the air while im resting on my spine and my legs went backwords and touched the ground behind my head

i was playing Hannah Montana World Tour on the Wii(no comments)and i threw my arm out to the side and it hit the railing on the staires

so yeah
on that note...
OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Just today, we were playing dodge ball in P.E. So the rules are: if you get out, you sit on the bleachers. If someone catches the ball, you get to go back in. I was sitting on bleachers, waiting. It looked like someone caught the ball, so I stood up and almost made a run for it, stopping when the person dropped the ball and scrambled for it. I looked back at the others on the bleacher. "Am I in?" I asked, and I guess I wasn't so I backed up and attempted to sit back on the bleachers. I missed 'em, though... Instead, I went down quickly, hitting my head on the bleachers and also my butt. Freakin' HURT. I didn't even look to see if people were laughing at me. I was laughing at myself... Razz

In 5th grade, it was insanely cold outside, so I had gloves on. We were at recess, and there were these bars (Not monkey bars) that were really uneven, and I loved 'em. I used to show off on them. Rolling Eyes But yea, I attempted to make it across with my gloves on. I grabbed the first bar, left the little ladder, and swung. My gloves made me fall flat on my back from probably six feet from the ground. I crawled over to the other single-bars and heaved for air. Razz My teacher called to me, "Melanie, you okay?" I nodded, holding my gut. That one HURT.

We were playing bad mitten in P.E. in 6th grade, and I was incredibly hyper. I was running around, and tried to duck under the net. I was a teeny bit late. My head got caught in the neck and I flipped backwards, hitting the back of my head on the concrete.

Another time when I hit the back of my head on concrete... I like to climb stuff, so I climbed the railing on my front porch with my cat. We just about jumped down at the same time, but he was earlier. I didn't want to hit my cat, so I did some goofy thing, don't even know what, to prevent landing on him. I ended up slipping on the hay and hitting the back of my head on the concrete. Zak heard it from inside.

I don't even know how old we were, but Zak got something stuck in the freakin' tree and he didn't want to climb up and get it. So I had to do it. -.-... I climbed the tree, threw whatever it was that was up there down, and then fell from the tree and landed on my back. Razz (We were probably 6 or somewhere around there)

That crap hurts. But it's funny, so who cares? Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm

yesterday,i was sitting in homeroom and someone dropped a marker cap
i reached down to get it,but i lost my grip and ended up flat on the ground
i remember someone saying "wth?!
i turn around for one second and ur on the ground?!
what the f***?!"
lol,a lotta ppl near us laughed
espessially when i got up and gave the guy the marker cap

last year,at the end of the day,someone dropped something and,while on the ground,i tripped over his feet
it hurt,but i was too busy laughing
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm

XD those sound painful

At the beginning of this school year i was in math and i got up and the teacher said sit down so i did but my knee got stuck on the chair(our desks and chairs are attached to eachother) so theres this whole on the seats and my knee got stuck there and i flipped over and hit my chin on the desk next to me

in elementary school i always went on the swings and i once jumped off but i flipped while in the air so i landed on my tailbone and it HURT

also in the 3rd grade i was clowning around and i ran right into the door XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm

And my parents wonder why I randomly burst out laughing while on the computer. Rolling Eyes

I did a front flip on my trampolene once, and when I came down, I found myself in unbelievable pain and on the ground. Neutral Ow..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm

i tried to do a Matrix move and ended up flipping backword

i ran down the staires so fast,i slipped on the carpet and slid down on my butt the next few steps
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 pm

...I just puked in my mouth a little.

Stupid, right? Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 pm

i ran so fast once,i looked the other way to brag at my speed and ran headfirst into the wall

good thing it was padded
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm

When I run as fast as I can, I often end of overpowering myself and falling forward on my face. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 pm

u know whats weird?
my speed may be genetic

my uncles were in the Olympics for track

actually,it was jumping fences

whatever
anyways,heres another thing that happened

i slid down the stairway rail and my butt hit the end of it HARD