Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

+6
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Nat
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Triton
Melanie
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 4 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:57 am

Wow. o-o Your own dog electrified you.

Me and Zak both had cats once, but now it's just Hector and Earl. My cat was Vector and Zak's was Tobby. (I wrote my own books once, and those were their names. That's how I spelled Tobby, too, so it stuck) Vector ran away for five days, came back, ate some poisonous plant, and died the next morning. Then I got Hector (Named him after Vector), and he apparently drove Tobby crazy, causing Tobby to run away. That's what Zak thinks... But we've had Earl since I was born (he might be older than me, I dunno. Same went for Klondike) and he's still here, and Hector is chewin' on a toothbrush.

I had a hamster... All of the kids did. Zak's was Hamtaro, I forget what Jesse's was, my sister's was Penelope, and mine was Pudder. (Cute name :3) Jesse and Zak's ripped holes in each other's stomachs and killed each other... I think Penelope died of age... And Pudder's death was more amusing than sad. Me and Zak were at a friend's house, and we needed our memory card so that we could show 'em something. So everybody went back to our house, but the door was locked. My dad left to go to Hastings. There were two options: Forget about it or jump the fence and go through the back door. There was one problem with jumping the fence... Klondike. Everyone was scared of him, so I had to do it. I didn't even SEE him, but I got through the house and unlocked the door, so everybody came in. (We were !!NOT!! allowed to have ANY friends over in the house, but that was when our mom was there... And we were selling the house, so ha.) Zak's friend noticed that I had a hamster while we were looking for the memory card. He picked Pudder up and announced nervously, "he's dead." My hamster lived the longest, so I'm happy.

...And we had a turtle named Tucker. He was tiny, 'bout half the size of your fist. My dad found him by the horses, in the grass. But Tucker ran away... (Literally, he ran away! We had him in a big container, and the next day, he was gone. Either that or one of the cats eated him.. I like to believe that he ran away, though.)

I kinda have bad luck with animals...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 4 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I remember jumping off of the diving board and doing a belly flop it hurt
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:35 pm

*Snickers* Nice... I remember falling out of the computer chair two times this morning. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:39 pm

you laugh but you didn't walk into school holding your side
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Hehehe. Twisted Evil I do remember going when my tongue was peeling, though. Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:54 am

Melanie wrote:He picked Pudder up and announced nervously, "he's dead."
LOL XD
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4