Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

+6
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Nat
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Triton
Melanie
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm

im afraid of the dark because when i was younger i got locked in a pitch black closet for 3 1/2 hrs 0_o anyways i made a homemade flamethrower by taking my axe spray can and a lighter and i burnt a tree with it and part of a fence
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 3 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:12 pm

At night, I'm scared of the toilet. I'll do whatever I have to do, brush my teeth, THEN flush, and bolt out of the bathroom like a crazy person. Sometimes I miss the light switch, so I have to go back. I hate it when that happens.. Toilets are EBIL!! They hiss at ya...

And you burned down a tree? o-O
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 pm

no i burnt the side of a tree so it has a bunch of scorch marks......the toilet? -_-" im afraid of mirrors thnx to many things
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 pm

..Yes, the toilet... I'm most likely the strangest person you shall ever meet in your entire life. I hope so, anyways.

I'm scared of mirrors sometimes... But I can't seem to push myself enough to do the whole 'Bloody Mary' thing. I tried it once; I did half a circle, let out a scream, and bolted out of the room.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:23 pm

ive never even tried bloody mary ever im to afraid to do it thnx to a scary website full of weird legens and stories and crap my sis did it with her friends and they filmed it and when they watched the video there was a pale face in the mirror
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 pm

I would have to say I am afraid of spiders because once when I was like 4 me and my brother saw a giant black widow and sat there shooting it with super sokers(Spelling) and I would refill them while my brother shot it. It didn't move for the longest time then it like went really fast towards us and we ran. Oh and I am also afraid of tornados because once that same year me and my bro where playing outside and it started to rain and some guy told us there was going to be big winds and we saw the tornado and ran it was getting close too (We lived out by a horse ranch) I love to pet the horse and feed it fruit snacks. Angel

Oh and me and my friend once stayed up all night trying those legend things (None of them worked Mad ) but we got to the last one and couldn't do it. Had to stay up to midnight and then say something and supposedly a ghost would touch your shoulder. Rolling Eyes bull crap.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm

O_O".....

Great, thanks, now I'm gonna be scared of mirrors all over again... *Sigh* Zak always makes fun of me...

I'm scared of those Illusion things. They tell you to find something in a puzzle or count something, so you lean in really close, and a zombie/mummy face pops up and screams. Same with the maze game. I HATE THOSE!!! (We'd just done the maze game once, and I was fucking scared... But I had to take a shower so that I could go to my friend's house. That's the one and only time I had ever taken a shower while being terrified.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 pm

LOL THE MAZE GAME IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!1 but yea i do hate those videos
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I HATE the maze game!! It scared the fuckin' shit out of me! JEEZE!! I dived onto my bed and started sobbing after Zak did it...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 pm

I watched it once. I didn't even flinch because I saw it 4 days in a row because I showed all my friends. So technically I never really saw it. Because I already knew what was going to happen so I showed my friends before seeing it myself.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm

..Maze game is evil... I literally LUNGED into my bed. Like... DOVE. And I screamed.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:44 pm

ZAK!!
Why didn't you get that on tape!
I would have laughed for hours on end.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Ive seen things like it, but every time, my volume was on low, so not as much of a scare XD
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:10 pm

He probably didn't get it on tape because he knew that if he did, I myself would suffocate in laughter. If I didn't learn to laugh at myself, I'd be dead. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:32 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stolen family guy line!!!
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:41 pm

I knows... And it describes me perfectly. Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:26 pm

me too >.>
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Tehe. Razz

I DID IT!! I took the torch outside and melted all of the icicles on the side of the cars. And through some snow. Fire is fun.

I'm beginning to teach myself how to play the Mario theme song on the piano, where I can then convert it to cello. Funnn. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm

nofire,nofire,nofire,NOFIRE!!!

*dives into the couch and hides*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Grrrrrrrrrr

Throam'sil's tail is ice crystals. He doesn't like people who use fire for that reason.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:13 pm

...Sorry Throam'sil, but I'mma pyro. Fire's fun.

He steals stuff from me. He STOLE MY QUE TIP!!

He opens the God damned bathroom door whenever I'm on the pot. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

He's completey out of control, just like a toddler, at times.. When he runs around the house, up the stairs, falls down/up the stairs, and jumps on my bed.

He takes naps.

He likes to play.

Hector is basically a little brother... He also throws fits all the time and bites me. Jeeze. But he's cute and fluffy, so yay. ^-^
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

i have a kitty too
his name is Bazyli

*waites till laughter and "WTF"s die down*

though i didnt name him
my mom did

i and my sister named him Oreo,cuz he is black and white
but he didnt respond to the name yet

my mom started calling him Bazyli,just for the hell of it,and he got used to thinking that thats his name

-_-
Oreo was cuter,but he is stuck with Bazyli

eh,i love him anyways

as a natural animal lover,im rough
i hug tightly,i pick him/her up a lot,i pet when they r asleep,etc

its a thing i do with pets since i was little and pets end up hating me

Bazyli and Lexi,my sister's dog,r differnt

my dog,like Zak,is slow in the brain area
she loves any attention,any company

weirdly enough,she is a bird hunting dog

my cat...
well,he is smart,but doesnt give a care in the world

i can pick him up and he only meows a few times
i set my dog on him(yeah,im evil like that Twisted Evil )and he fights willingly

i can even pet his paws when he is asleep and he doesnt care(most cats hate that)

he never scratches me
in fact,he doesnt scratch

he digs his claws through ur skin

he does that to me when he panics,but thats not oftain

Very Happy *pats the kitty on her lap* goood kitty

also,there is a phylosiphy i heard about cats and dogs

dogs are family pets
cats are for men or women(mostly women) who live alone
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 pm

i have a dog named Shiloh (my sisters idea even though he's a bassent hound) and a rabbit Very Happy
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm

My dog is dead... Sad His name was Klondike, and Like Nat's dog, he was kinda dupid. But I loved Klondike.

I also had a duck.. HAD. Quacky. Quacky had a seizure in the bathtub... (Yes, he had seizures. And we put them in the bathtub so that they could swim around.) It is NOT funny. I loved that duck.

Now we have two cats, Hector and Earl. Earl's a grumpy old cat that bit my on my forehead once, but I still love him.. and Hector- well, you already know enough about him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 pm

had a BIG dog...ran away with a clothes line pole.

had a cat...got out and never returned (mean little beast attacked me for the heck of it)

had a hamster...godmother let it out by accident and it "explored" the washing machine.

Have 2 dogs...named them before we got them. Their both girls but the gold one's name is Hero (original huh?) and the black one is Scout.

Hero is my dog, Scout is Adam's. we don't share.

however both of them are stupid in their own way. Hero likes to rip things apart, yelp for absolutely no reason (we checked), and run away, explore, and return with some odd plant. Scout likes to eat shit (-_-), bark all the time, catch, kill, and play with rodents, eat birds, rip up trash, and open doors (freaky)

Hero did manage to electrify me when I was...7. She ate through a cord connect to our fake mini christmas tree. I came home, saw it wasn't pluged in. Plugged in it not realizing that it was split and the inside wire was touching my arm.

ZAAAAP and ouch
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next