Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 11 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:20 pm

"Now is not the time to be crying over some kid who would be raised evil, even if you hadn't killed him." Fauna looks up and she is no longer in the room. Instead, she is in a void place like when she didn't exist. The only thing there, is Killgorian. "You fail to understand what the Ultimatum gems actually do, so allow me to explain.Forst of all, allow me to tell you of the prophecy. 8 Keys open the Gate, which allows Ultimatum. The 8 Keys are guarded by the 8 Deities. Defeating The Deities shall reward you with the 8 Keys. One shall bring the 8 Keys to the Gate. Opening the gate shall take the One to the Ultimatum. The Ultimatum will give the One what they most truely desire. The keys are the gems, and the deities are the dragons. Collecting the 8 keys alone can still do amazing things with their power alone. This is what He11ix did. But he did not continue the prophecy. Next he had to bring them to teh Ultimatum Shrine, or the Gate. Placing the gems in the slots around the room will open a portal to the Ultimatum. At this point, it's still up for grabs to anyone. You must go through the challenges that await you there, then get to the big glowy thing, the Ultimatum. Then you will get the wish." Killgorian looks directly at Fauna. "Do you understand?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Fauna stares at Killgorian for a moment.

"But... I don't have all of the gems, and if he already placed them in the gate or Ultimatum Shrine, then how could I have them? There can't be two sets... Right?"

Fauna bites her lip and looks at Killgorian.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 pm

"Rodger put his in. You just need to put yours in. Who gets the Ultimatum after that depends all on YOU. You will now wake up... do what I said." Killgorian disappears, and Fauna wakes up.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Fauna nods to herself and stands up, turning around. She sees Wrathe.

"What're you doing here?" she asks, taking a step back.

"I was spying on you. It feels much better then listening through your mind."

"Meh. I gotta go the Ultimatum Shrine. See ya." Fauna ducks under Wrathe's arm and bolts out the door. Wrathe appears in front of her.

"What?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Rodger put his gems in, now I gotta put in mine. He11ix didn't finish the prophesy."

"...I don't understand." Wrathe steps out of her way and follows her now.

"Exactly," Fauna says, smirking. Wrathe rolls his eyes and slings her over his shoulders. He then teleports to the shrine.

Fauna glances at him and then looks around at the Ultimatum Shrine. She searches for the slots where she should place the gems.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Rodger is strangely gone. Fauna walks around a rather wide pillar, and finds an entrance. Inside, 3 out of the 5 gems are gleaming in their slots.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Seems like there were more than 5 gems..

Fauna sees the pillar and walks into the entrance. She beckons Wrathe. He plucks out the gems in his watch and then resizes them. Wrathe hands them to Fauna then, and she places them both into the pillar.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:45 pm

The whole ruin starts shaking. A pure white portal opens up in the center of the room. Rodger runs in. "HERE I COME, GREATNESS! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Killgorian hops in as well. "FOOLS!" Asaroth flies in. "FOR LIFE!" A bunch of Zandroids and He117s run in. "FOR THE CREATORS!" A time space ripple occurs outside, and Abyssal flies in on a stream of darkness. "FOR FREEDOM FROM THIS PARADOX!" The room goes dead silent, except for the hum of the portal.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Fauna slowly turns and looks at Wrathe. They both raise an eyebrow. Fauna turns back to the portal.

Well... Since everbody else screamed something on their way in, I guess I should yell something, too.

Fauna charges into the portal. "FOR HE11IX!!"

Wrathe rolls his eyes again and bolts into the portal as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Fauna finds herself in a strange world. The horizon is pure black. There is only a pure white path, spinning and twirling into the distance. Everyone else is already out of sight.

OoC: This place will take a LOT of time.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Fauna looks around for a moment and then turns into a wolf. She catches everybody's scent instantly and follows it.

OoC: ...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

She catches up with everyone at a black chasm, seemingly uncrossable. A dark voice eminates from nowhere.

One of you is the One who shall meet the Ultimatum. Only one shall prevail THE REST SHALL REMAIN HERE FOREVER. The path ahead is long, and has many challenges along the way. Each of you shall take your own road of hardships. I shall guide you when you awake on your roads.

Fauna wakes up on a white circle. There are 10 doors around her.

1. Werewolf
2. Wrathe
3. Haze
4. Villan
5. Memory
6. He11ix
7. Dimensional
8. Hollix
9. Evil Face...?
10. Mystery (For Last)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Fauna transforms back into her human form and looks around at the doors.

Wrathe?
She manages to whisper the name, even through her thoughts.

What's up?

Where are you?

The second door, or course.

...Why?

I... am really not sure.

Huh.

So which door are you goin' in?

Does she have to choose one, or what?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 am

Pick and choose.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:12 am

Okie dokie.

Six.

May I ask why?

...That's the whole point I'm here, right?

Yea, but he's just going to turn on you again.

You don't know that. No Zander this time. And what if he does? It doesn't matter.

...You're an idiot... Anyways, hurry up. I wanna watch.

...Stalker...

I know, now hurry!

Fine!

Fauna walks up to door six and turns the handle. She enters.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 am

Everything around her goes black. The dark voice from earlier talks again. "In most of your tests, you must detach yourself from friends and allegences. Like this one. You must kill He11ix." The lights go on, and she is inside Haze Inc. He11ix walks around a corner and into the hallway she is in. His eyes seem souless and unreal. He draws his Ultimatum sword.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 am

Wha?!

You heard the voice, do it!

..But... Noo..

He can't be real. You're trying to revive him, remember?

..Oh, yea. I guess..

Fauna draws her own Ultimatum Sword from when He11ix died again in MIST. She watches He11ix come at her, and then strikes. The blades flash repeatedly. Fauna eventually brings shadow into it and jumps behind him, getting in a few slashes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 am

He11ix gets out his Abyssal sword as well and holds them both in his hand. With his free hand, he pulls out his F.O.G blade, and puts his other two swords in the provided slots. Half the FOG glows white while the other dark. He strikes Fauna with it, and she is sent flying down the hallway.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 am

Fauna drags herself back to her feet and yanks out her Shadow Blade. The sides of it, closer to the handle, flare out. The sword is now three-bladed. Fauna creates a ball of light (which turns out to be a ball of shadow, as all of her nature attacks are now evil) and shoves it into the sword. The blade twists and contorts, little strikes of lightning encircling it. The sword then flashes, and white engravings appear on the blade. Fauna glances at it, surprised that this had happened. She then looks back at He11ix. Fauna bolts at him and swings her sword. The blade hits He11ix and sends him into the wall. The wall gives, and He11ix flies through it. Fauna lunges through the wall and chases him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

He11ix gets up, sword ready. He spins a dial of the FOG to Max. He swings it hard into Fauna, and she is sent caneering through the air again. He11ix cuts through the wall as he walks towards Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Fauna groans and drags herself back to her feet.

You okay?

...Faaaaunaaa....

FUCK OFF!

...!!?

..Damn it...!!

The shadow blade sparks again, powerfully.

I'm transferring my power to you. An Ultimatum bracelet will appear on your wrist soon. My watch will be powerless for a short amount of time, but it'll regain power, as we're in the Ultimatum Shrine. Hold on.

Fauna's eyes narrow. She watches He11ix walk towards her through the walls. A strange tingly feeling comes to her left wrist. Fauna looks down and sees little sparks of light encircling her wrist. After a few seconds, a bracelet made of shiny, multicolored gems on a silver brace appears. Fauna holds the bracelet to her face and examines it. She glances at He11ix and smiles. Fauna drops her sword. She closes her eyes and focuses her energy into the bracelet. The bracelet transforms into Fauna's favorite weapon--Nuke Beam. Fauna takes a step back and aims the nuke beam at He11ix. The gun glows, and then fires. 20 barrels. The beam hits He11ix dead on.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

DEAD on was right. Everything goes black again, and she appears in the Ultimatum world again. Where the He11ix door once stood, emptyness now stands. The other 9 doors stand around the circle, waiting to be opened.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm

1. Werewolf
2. Wrathe
3. Haze
4. Villan
5. Memory
6. He11ix
7. Dimensional
8. Hollix
9. Evil Face...?
10. Mystery (For Last)

No, I'm still mad at you.

Why, what'd I ever do to you?

Get out of my fuckin' head!

Fine..

Fauna sighs and then looks at the doors. She walks into 8.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 pm

In this test, you must kill Hollix.

Fauna appears in a barren landscape. No life for miles. The sky is filled with churning clouds of darkness. The ground is made entirely of ash. Mountians and other landforms are scattered across the horizon. No life, anywhere. Fauna is suddenly rammed in the back and sent flying for miles. When she lands, Hollix appears out of nowhere and hits her again. When she lands again, Hollix is waiting and hits her again. (Time warp...)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Shadow jump. Do it.

Fauna flashes into Hollix's shadow and appears behind him. In the same second, she whips out her sword, and in the same motion, takes off his head. Fauna then blasts him with the nuke beam, just to make sure.

I don't like this...

Sell, get used to it. Gotta face Haze next.

Next? I'm not going to Haze next.

Which one?

You.

..Okay.. Can I ask why?

I've had to kill everybody I face so far.

...Huh...?

Teehee.

Fauna looks around at the wasteland and waits for everything to go black again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Sure enough, she is sent back to the white platform. Hollix's door is gone. (assuming you go into Wrathe's door) Fauna walks into the Wrathe's door, and all goes black.

You must kill Wrathe for your next te-

STEVE! Are you nearly done with your person yet? I already finsihed mine. The stupid pirate couldn't finish his test of quitting rum.

Dude, I'm working here!

Oh, sorry Steve. Don't tell the boss, okay?

LEAVE!

Geez, pushy.

*cough* Anyway, for your next test, you must kill Wrathe. And please ignore that other voice, the boss doesn't want you knowing he has a team of accountants to do this job.

Fauna appears in the forest where she met Wrathe, with Wrathe sitting there. (ILLUSION! I REPEAT, ILLUSION!)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next