Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 10 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am

Fauna sighs and looks at Roger.

Don't feel sorry for him. He chose to be this way.

Yea, but... He hit his head on a rock...

...Oh, yea, he did. Hehe. Okay, now go on the ship and find the gem.

We don't KNOW it's in his ship. We just think it is. And we're gonna rob a drunk guy?

Like I said, we're goin' to Hell anyways.

Fine..

Fauna trots on board of the ship and looks around. Stairs. She walks quietly down the stairs and looks around again.

Where would it be? I just see beer kegs everywhere.

Just look around.

She does.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:10 am

The ship suddenly jerks forward and goes so fast that Fauna and Wrathe are thrown against the back wall. The loudspeaker comes on. "Arg, ye be a bunch o suckers! Ye now be shanghied! Next stop, to get that scurvy sea monster that took me treasure!"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 am

Wrathe isn't on the ship... He's back, getting the black gem.

Fauna runs back on deck and looks around. They're already far away from sea. She rocks back and forth uneasily and then turns to see a giant tail flash up out of the water. It splashes and sends a huge wave into the air. The ship zooms right through it. Fauna flinches and runs to the other side of the ship to see the giant tail again. It's chasing the ship.

I got the gem. I'm heading back now.

There's a giant sea monster chasing us...

Really?

Yea...

Jump in the water and ride on top of it.

N-... Okay.

Fauna lunges off of the ship and lands on the giant tail. It whips her around and dunks her repeatedly in the water.

BAD IDEA!!!

Erm...

SHIT!

Fauna is sent flying into the sky. She comes down with a huge splash. Fauna turns the watch into the single-barrel nuke beam and blasts it below, sending her flying upwards again. She flies back down and lands on the sea monster's head.

THIS IS FUN!!

Shocked ...

..Wait.. How do I get the gem now?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:53 am

The sea monster's scales become sticky, and Fauna is stuck to it. The sea monster dives down into the ocean. It speeds down to a glass dome. It crashes through, and the glass self repairs itself behind them. Fauna falls off the sea monster. After getting a better look at it, it's a water dragon.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Press the black button on the side of the watch and whisper 'Oxygen Tank.'

Fauna looks at the watch and finds the black button. She presses it, and the watch turns into an oxygen tank. Fauna hooks it to herself and then uses the nuke beam to blast herself towards the water dragon. She thuds against it's stomach. Fauna backs up again with the beam and then swims up to eye level with it.

Do I have to kill it? It's cute..

If it attacks you, then yes.

...'Kay...

Fauna smiles at the dragon impishly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 pm

The water dragon summons currents in the dome, and the water starts spiraling around with the dragon in the center. It opens it's mouth, and tiny pirahnas come out and chase Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Kill it.

...But why... It's so cu--

KILL IT!! THE THING'S GONNA KILL YOU!!

...'Kay...

Fauna experiments with the watch and makes it turn into a vaccum. The vaccum swallows the piranhas quickly. Fauna then uses her own powers to trap the dragon in a giant bubble. She charges a ten-barrelled nuke beam. The bubble pops, and Fauna lets the beam go. It sends the dragon through the ocean, miles away. Fauna chases it quickly, turning the watch into a nuke beam machine gun. Once the dragon crashes in the sand underwater, she hoves above it and begins firing mercilessly. Explosions, bubbles, and giant waves erupt from the sea. When the nuke beam returns to a watch, Fauna looks at the dragon. Obviously dead.

Sorry I yelled atcha.

Fauna floats down and walks to the remainder of the dragon.

...Gem?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 pm

The water dragon turns to bubbles and floats away. Back in the glass dome, now sealed again, a pedestal rises, revealing the blue gem.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Fauna blasts the dome open with a regular beam, not as powerful as the nuke. She swims in and retrieves the blue gem. Fauna pokes her head out of the water and looks around. Water, everywhere. She charges the nuke beam and flies into the air. Fauna looks around and sees shore to the west. She fires the nuke beam again, to the east, and collides with sand on a little island.

Where are you?

At the peak. Whisper into the black button, "Teleportation: Revival Peak."

Fauna nods and presses the button. "Teleportation: Revival Peak," she whispers. Fauna disappears and then appears by Wrathe in a second or so. Wrathe flips the watch off of her wrist and places the already shrinked black gem into it. He then shrinks the blue gem and places that one in as well.

"White wind. Cloud of the white dragon," Wrathe murmurs.

"That one's next?" Fauna looks towards the sky.

"Yea. I'm not sure where that is, though."
Red Fire: Volcano Of The Red Dragon
Blue Water: Ocean Of The Blue Dragon
White Wind: Cloud Of The White Dragon
Clear Ice: Iceburg Of The Clear Dragon
Grey Stone: Cave Of The Grey Dragon
Steel Energy: Power Plant Of The Droid Dragon
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 pm

A soft humming sound comes from the beach. It becomes louder and louder. Rodger's pirate ship seems to be going across the beach, while getting bigger. Then it starts crossing the forest, still getting bigger. Taking perspective into count, the ship is FLYING. The humming sound becomes deafening as the ship gets near the mountian. It rises up so that Rodger can see Fauna directly. Rodger carefully walks up the plank to get closer to Fauna. "WE BE KNOWIN YE TOOK THE TREASURE! WE BE COMIN TO TAKE IT FROM YE!" Rodger throws a lasso around Fauna and pulls her off th mountian, swinging her below the ship. Rodger pulss up the rope and grabs Fauna. Petey comes up and brings Fauna to the brig. "I BE GETTIN' THAT WISH, AND YE BE TAKIN ME TO GET THE GEMS! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!" The ship flies away.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Fauna glares at Petey.

"Let me go," she hisses.

You should've let me keep that damn watch!!

How should I have known that a giant, flying ship was going to take you away?! I'm chasing the ship right now, so don't scream at me!

I'm not screaming at you! Hurry up and destroy the ship or something!!

NO!! If I do that, it'll crush you!

Then let it crush me, I don't care! I'll recover, and I'm already being taken to the brig by Petey!

Bite him!

Fauna twists in the rope and snaps at Petey. "Lemme go!" She flails around and manages to kick Petey in the chin.

I can't, I'm tied up!!

Fine... The nuke beam is charging.

In a few seconds, a giant blast (estimated to be 12 barrels in the nuke beam) surges through the ship, blowing it to pieces. The ship falls with Petey, Roger, and Fauna still in it. It hits the ground with a huge crack. Wrathe appears out of nowhere and picks up Fauna with one arm, slinging her over his shoulder. With the other hand, he aims a shotgun and both Petey and Roger. He slowly backs away and then flies off with the unconscious Fauna draped over his shoulder.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Rodger watches them fly away. He reaches into his pocket aqnd pulls out white, clear, steel and grey gems. He sighs, then pockets them. "Come on Petey, we be needin to go to the other ship." They head for the cliff by the beach.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Wrathe drops Fauna off at his own home and then flies back to Silverbrooke to retrieve Iko's egg, which had formed unexpectedly. (Turns out, if any of Wrathe's emotions reach a maximum level, then the egg forms.)

He comes back with the egg and sets it on the couch by the still unconscious Fauna.

Fauna's dream:
Hollix is standing in the middle of the forest, looking around. He walks forward after a bit, still gazing at the trees and sky. He doesn't see the huge cliff ahead of him... Hollix continues walking, and falls..

Fauna flinches and sits up on the couch, breathing heavily. Wrathe is staring at her, wide-eyed.

"What?" Wrathe looks around to see what could possible have freaked her out.

"..Bad dream.. Where am I?"

"My house. Iko's here, too." Wrathe points to the egg.

"That's cool... Where's the watch?"

Wrathe points to his wrist. "Right here, and with four gems."

"..Good... Did you find out where the white one was?"

"Actually, yea. Roger has it."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm like Rain, remember? Only I don't need a huge T.V. to watch people. I can think of something, and if it's true, then I see a vision of it. If it's false, then my mind goes blank until I think of something else that exists."

"...Oooh my God... Me head hurts..."

"Yea, I sent a 14 barrelled beam at the ship. Should've hurt pretty bad."

"..Ehh..."

"Well, I'mma go meditate and figure out where the ice one is, since we can't get the white gem from Roger for a while. Gotta wait until he's drunk again, or sleeping."

Wrathe walks off to another room. Fauna falls asleep, and Iko remains in her egg.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Asaroth, with his disguise on, sits in a chair inside the Ultimatum Shrine, waiting for Rodger to claim the gems from Fauna. Killgorian has no idea...

Rodger moves a buolder over and walks down the secret stairs on the cliff.

The side of the cliff crumbles, revealing a cave. A huge airship flies out. Rodger stands at the wheel. "Let the Not-So-Jolly Rodger Mach 2 set sail for Wrathes domain! Hahahahahaha!" Petey watches in awe of how Rodger is taking things seriously for once.

10 Minutes later...

The airship silently lands a mile away from the house. Rodger sneaks to the house, then climbs in through a hole in the attic. He holds a gun into a hole in the ceiling, and it fires, hitting Wrathe. Rodger silently drops down. "Supreme Stun Ray. Got it from the droid dragon's mech." He takes his watch with the 4 gems inside, and climbs out the window without getting Fauna's attention the entire time.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Wrathe's eyes jolt open, and he glares at the window.

"I've been living for over a million years, you don't think I've prepared for stun attacks?!" He lunges at Roger before he gets out the window and rips the watch from his grip. Wrathe slips it on quickly and then transforms the watch into a silent pistol. He presses the barrel to Roger's forehead and shoots without hesitation. Wrathe digs throught Roger's pockets and finds the white gem. He places it into his watch. Wrathe crawls out the window himself now and holds Roger's dead body above the ocean by his home. In a minute or so, three sharks emerge. One lunges at Roger's limp body and shreds him to pieces while the other two join in. Wrathe climbs back into the house and cleans up the blood, then kneels down by the couch to wait for Fauna to awaken.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Giant shadow crystals erupt from the ocean, and Rodger gets out, wet and soggy. He has shadow crystals erupt from the ground underneath the ground, sending the house flying into the air. The waiting airship catches it with a claw, and pulls it up into the cargo hold. Rodger grabs onto the rope and climbs up onto the ship.

The house is compeletly in shambles. To make things worse, they are in a cargo hold made of Invincillonium.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Wrathe finds Fauna and grabs his, along with Iko's egg. He curls up into a ball with Fauna nestled under his chin and Iko between the side of his head and shoulder. A diamond shaped sheild shapes around them defensively.

And why doesn't anything die when I kill it?!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Cuz they don't wanna die.

Rodger plays an INCREDIBLY annoying noise on the loudspeaker. Rodger's voice comes on as well. "Hello prisinors, we are heading to the Ultimatum Shrine. To make sure we get your gems, I will play this noise. It is guarunteed to kill people, earplugs or not, in 10 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! We will also be serving ham sandwiches in 15 minutes. Thank you." The noise keeps playing.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:17 pm

...But... But I kill 'em...

The shield blocks out the sound. Wrathe smiles to himself.

Iko's egg begins to twitch.

Fauna stirs in her sleep; she's close to awakening.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 pm

"Well, we be at the Ultimatum Shrine. We'll come and get you in a few minutes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Any way we could move Mel and He11ix Land to LMK? I feel the need to take a vacation from PoL.

Wrathe nods towards the voices and looks down at Iko and Fauna.

You up?

..Ughh, what?

Don't freak out. Rodger captured us. I used my shield to protect you, me, and Iko.

...Your shield? Since when did Rodger capture people?

Yea, I have this lil' shield thing. It hurts like hell, but I don't care at the moment.

...Hm. So... We just sit here?

Yea. I few hours won't kill you. I've hid in one of these things for ten thousand years or so, protecting Iko. That thing never gave up...

What thing?

It was related to Abyssal. For ten years, he tried to kill Iko. Ten years. Inside this shield.

..Dude, that sucks...

Indeed. Well, go back to sleep. We've got a long time in here.

Fauna nods and goes back to snoozing. Wrathe does the same. Iko sleeps in her egg. The three are completely oblivious to the annoying sound outside of the shield.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Rodger and Petey stand outside the sheild, thinking.

Rodger: Well, we're here, but half the gems are with them.
Petey: And we can't open it up.
Rodger: Aye, they have to come out. Unlike Wrathe, Fauna still has to eat. GO GET THE FRESH BAKED COOKIES, PETEY!
Petey: Okay.

Petey runs off, then comes back with a plate of soft, fresh chocolate chip cookies. Rodger sits down and waits for them to come out.

Abyssal is from another dimension. Furthermore, in an endless paradox.

And I guess, if it's too bad here...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Wrathe smirks at Rodger devilishy. He slowly raises his watch, which turns into a toaster. He then turns it into an oven. Wrathe glances at Fauna, who stirs again in her sleep.

"Rodger, I've been watching Fauna for almost two decades. I knew something like this would happen when I saw how much trouble she could cause. Of course I'm prepared," Wrathe murmurs. He watches them while resting his chin on Fauna's head.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Rodger's smile fades away. "That be it. I will be right back." Rodger walks off. A few moments later, Rodger comes back with a large, thick cloth. He walks away again. Then he drives in with a bulldozer, and pushes Wrathe onto it. He ties up the clotch into a sack, takes a swig of rum, and pulls the sack out the door.

Rodger struggles with pulling the sack into the Ultimatum Shrine. He takes a moment to rest.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

The sack explodes, and Wrathe, carrying Fauna and Iko, floats into the air. He sneers at Rodger and then teleports out of the Ultimatum Shrine, back to Fauna's old house when she was a kid. He sits her down on the couch. Fauna is wide awake by now.

"What the fuck? What was that about? Where were we? Why were we in a sack? Why are we here? How long was I asleep? What does Rodger want? What--"

"FAUNA!"

"Heh?" Fauna looks up, her eyes wide.

"Shut up and let me talk, fuck!"

"..."

Wrathe sighs. "Sorry. Okay, so... We were at the Ultimatum Shrine. We were in a sack because Rodger put us in there. You were only asleep for half an hour, tops. Rodger wants my watch, or just the gems. And what is this all about? I have no idea. I don't know why Rodger wants the gems."

"..."

Wrathe sighs again and sits by Fauna. "You sure He11ix is worth this?" he asks quietly.

"...Well, it's not like I have anything else better to do. And yea, probably. Purpose in life, remember?"

"If you die, though, you won't have any life at all."

Fauna points to her halo. "I'm dead on the inside anyways."

"Shut up. Don't say stuff like that. You're very much alive."

"..Yea, but I shouldn't be."

"True. But for what reason are you saying that you shouldn't be living?"

"I've come close to death many, many, MANY times. And I'm evil, so-"

"It doesn't matter if you're evil. You've survived this long-"

"-so I should drive towards my purpose in life. Reviving He11ix, now."

"...I guess." Wrathe stands up and walks to the other room. Fauna waits until he's gone and then lays on the couch.

You there? No answer. ...How am I going to revive He11ix? How can I get Rodger out of the way... This is so fucked up..

Fauna stands up and walks upstairs to her bedroom. She looks around. Exactly the same. The walls are blue with white trim, along with her bed, still. The drawers are still a silvery white as well. She walks to her drawer and looks at the things on top. There's a letter.

Dear Fauna,
We're coming to see you soon. Rain told us where you were. We miss you... And guess what? You're going to have a little brother. We want to introduce you once he's born. Just hope nothing happens until then, knowing our lifestyle. And we're proud of you, Fauna. You've gone out of line, for the better part. You're good. We know you always will be, angel.
Love, Mom and Dad.

Fauna stares at the letter.

"...I killed him..." Fauna freezes, and the letter slides out of her hands. Tears well in her eyes yet again, and she begins to sob, knelt down in front of the dresser. Her tears hit the letter and make big ink splotches.

Wrathe watches her from the doorway.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next