Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 10 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm

The person finally breaks the portal, causing it to implode on itself. "Hahahaha... I AM FREE! YOU HEAR THAT YOU LOUSY PUNKS! I, ASAROTH, AM FREE!" Asaroth turns sharply around and floats through the wall. Oooh... ghostie.

James and Dracos are kicked into a dark room filled with wired and computer screens. Every screen shows the same loading bar. "You dare try and execute the operation? No one interferes with my objective!" In the center of all the tech, a figure leans out. "I am Etheroid! And soon, the entirety of the HaZe base! And you... you will be ash!" Etheroid looks like he is plugged into it all. The loading bar is most likely his progress in hacking the base. The strange figure floating above the doorway, waiting patiently for Zander and He11ix, is most likely Asaroth.

Character pages are being added. Oh yeah, and...

The parasites finally melt down the door, and they slowly progress into the next room.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

"uh...I was invited for a frostval party...may I be excused?"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Etheroid pulls out his calander. "Negative. Party is on Friday. You came on your own decision." The loading bar reaches 98%. "Now I can destroy every single person here! I feel so-" A hand punches Etheroid in the shoulder, knocking him out. Zander steps out from behind him. "Stupid prototype. I wonder how he was reactivated... He11ix... do you have something to say?" He11ix steps out. "Um... he was kinda helpful on missions and stuff..." Zander sighs. "He is helpful. I'll work on him so that he doesn't KILL US." Zander rips Etheroid from the plugs and carries him off.

The parasites reach the door to the control room, and...

...put a little wreath on it. The Jingle Bugs (Wow... did NOT see that coming...) go through the base redecorating everything so that it's in perfect condition for the party. They even fix the portal. Zander and He11ix carry Dracos and James, still tied up, to the portal and throw them out. "And stay out! We're going under heavy construction." The portal closes, leaving the dimension completely sealed off until Friday. The Jingle Bugs continue their work, Asaroth sits in a corner and weeps at the fact everyone ignored him, and Melanie is locked out of the base until Friday. Isn't life swell?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Dracos is still tied up. but he can feel the magic of the portal sending him home.

"meh, that won't do."

He finds what little time elf magic he has and uses the portal to send him back in time to right before he was captured. right to the point where James was about to discover him.

this time Dracos makes sure to keep himself out of sight, and without detection. And after Zander and He11ix save James, Dracos steps out and sees Asaroth.

"who are you?" he whispers to the apparation
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:26 am

Oh no, time travel... I hate time travel, too confusing...

"I am Asaroth, an Archmage from long, long ago. About 4 years ago... well, the Ghost Of Frostval Past is lending me her powers for the week, so I think showing you would be better." Asaroth grabs Dracos and flies through the wall. Strangely, they come out in a graveyard. He11ix and Zander, who is in a wheelchair since, well, his left leg and arm are missing. (Hint for later) Then He11ix starts kicking the headstones.

He11ix: So your saying that one of these is pure diamond?
Zander: *cough* That's what Drakath said. He wants us to find it by tonight.
He11ix: Hm, well, none of these seem... *kicks rather large headstone*

The ground starts to shake, freezing air erupts from the ground, and a ghost floats up from the ground. "WHO DARES DISTURB MY RESTING PLACE?" He11ix and Zander start to run/wheel away.

"That, Dracos, is how they found me. How I woke up after so very, very long. Do you want to keep watching, or is this enough? I have some revenge to seek."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 am

"ooooh, spooky. How'd you die? wait a second! THEY WORK FOR DRAKATH! and how did zander lose his arm and leg?!? But thats about it...so you know the ghost of frostval past?"

(yes He11ix Time travel is VERRRRRRRY CONFUSING! thats why he will only use it when someone else opens a portal for him, he just modifies the flow of the portal)
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 pm

(I always thought it was confusing after Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy: Restaurant At The End Of the Universe, and Doctor Who. They can really make it hard. Paradoxes... *shudder*)

"Too many questions. Number 1, I died like any other archmage, studying the Apocolypse spell. Number 2, I've seen them work for Artix to Xan to backround characters. You shouldn't be surprised. Number 3, I have no idea. Number 4, yeah, I know them. They hid out in the Warp Plain after Artix chased them off. Well, see ya. I have work to do. I'll just drop you off somewhere in HaZE." Dracos appears back in his own time, behind a large computer hardrive. Zander's annoyed grunting can be heard from the other side. Dracos looks around the corner of it and sees Zander tinkering with Etheroid.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Fauna darts up to a portal and tries to enter it, but the portal pushes her back with strange force. She teleport-runs at it, but it still pushes her back. She growls under her breath but eventually runs off. She jumps in the trees and runs from tree to tree until reaching a frozen lake in a clearing. Several giant wolves sit in the snow, staring at her. One wolf tilts its head to the side, and Fauna nods. She bursts into a werewolf and runs to join them. She turns back to make sure her scent is still in the snow, confirming that she will indeed see Mardok and Fira again. With that, she darts into the forest with her pack until the party.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:13 pm

He11ix is walking down the hall, calmly going down to see what the damage back at Master Control is. Suddenly, the lighst go out. "...must be worse than I thought." It gets really, really cold in the hall. "...even the air conditioning is bugged..." A light starts moving towards the corner. "...oh no, not him... we got rid of him, I'm sure we did..." Asaroth turns around the corner.

Asaroth: FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN!
He11ix: Uh... what did I do?
Asaroth: YOU DEFILED MY GRAVE, THAT'S WHAT. NOW YOU SHALL PAY!
Asaroth starts to charge energy in his hand.
He11ix: I-I-I swear, I didn't mean it!
Asaroth: YOU WERE LOOKING FOR MY HOLY GRAVE, AND STOLE IT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE?
He11ix: W-w-w-we were just doing what Drakath said! We had no idea your spirit was still haunting the grave!
Asaroth: STILL, YOU HURT MY RESTING PLACE, AND THEREFORE HURT ME!
He11ix: Okay, fine. Anihalate me. But let me make a quick phone call.
Asaroth: WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
He11ix: Ghostbusters! *starts dancing as theme music plays. Ghostbuster suit and gear appears out of nowhere.*
Asaroth: OH, FORGET IT! *sends lightning at He11ix*

Prepare for the WORST Ghostbuster spoof in your life...
He11ix: Yipes! *ducks*
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Fauna stops, and the next wolf in line, Lance, bumps into her. She looks back at him apologetically, and then stares at the portal in the sky, listening. She hears the music, and He11ix's little yelps. She darts into the woods suddenly and comes back to her pack shortly, fully clothed again. She looks at the portal again while the rest of the pack appears, fully clothed, and human.

"What?" Lance asks.

"...N-nothing," she whispers, ripping her eyes away from the portal.

"I don't believe you," Lance says. "Then don't," Fauna snaps back.

"Fauna, you've been acting weird," Lyra whispers. Fauna shakes her head. "The wasteland up there-- it could be turned into another world, but this He11ix dude is using it for some crap," she says finally.

"I see. And your point is...?" Lyra questions.

"I'm a user of nature-- if figures I'd like more around us," Fauna replies.

"The go in there!" Lance growls back, smirking a little.

"I can't. He11ix locked it up 'cuz I annoyed him too much."

"Ah."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:33 am

He11ix: You'd better leave quietly!
Asaroth: Who do you think you are, a god?
He11ix: Um... no.
Asaroth: THEN PERISH! *fires lightning*
He11ix is blown backwards next to a weird black guy.
Black Guy: Ray, next time someone asks you if you're a god, you answer, YES!
He11ix: Who's Ray?
Black Guy: It's part of the spoof. Deal with it.
He11ix: Oh... okay.
Asaroth charges at He11ix, and goes right through him, covering him in slime.
He11ix: He slimed me!
Other Guy: Great, save some for me.
He11ix: I don't like this spoof, it involves weird mysterious people!
Other Guy: Don't worry, we're just figments of your imagination. You hit your head pretty hard earlier.
He11ix: ... okay, what do I do now?
Other Guy: Use your proton pack, duh.
He11ix: Ohhhhhhh... *pulls it out*
Asaroth: Wait, don't! *gets zapped and vanishes*
He11ix: Whew, glad that horrible joke is over...
Other Guy: Actually, I thought about the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man for a minute there.
He11ix starts to cry.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

*Gets drunk and walks to a graveyard*

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

*passes out in the middle of the graveyard*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Asaroth comes out of the wall.

Asaroth: Now you don't have any more lame spoofs to protect you. Now I shall-*gets hit over the head with Proton Pack*
He11ix: Yeah, yeah. Shut it. We need to chat about all this.

He11ix drags Asaroth into a room.

One Chat Later...

The two walk out laughing.

He11ix: And so then, we dunked Drakath's head in the pickle juice!
The two laugh hysterically.
Asaroth: What about the other guys?
He11ix: They couldn't stop laughing while we made our escape with the reward AND your headstone!
Asaroth: Still have it?
He11ix: Heck yeah!
Asaroth: Sorry I tried to exact my revenge on you. You're alright.
He11ix: Thanks, man.

The two walk towards the lobby.

Zander finally finishes hotwiring Etheroid. "Now, let's start him up..." Zander takes the USB with the deactivation codes out of his neck.

Etheroid: ...ugh...ugh...what happened... YOU! *desprately tries to lunge at Zander, but fails due to the heavy chains*
Zander: You aren't going anywhere. I have a deal to make with you.
Etheroid: I have no shred of willpower to negotiate with YOU.
Zander: I installed a self destruct mechanisim inside you and I can blow you up at any time.
Etheroid: Shocked ...I'm listening.
Zander: He11ix apparently has taken a liking to your skills. I will let you live... IF you work for HaZE.
Etheroid: What choice do I have... fine. I'll cooperate.
Zander: And one more thing
Etheroid: What?
Zander: You have to TRY and be nice at the party tomorrow.
Etheroid: Oh dear god... if I wasn't smart I'd activate the self destruct myself.
Zander: Heh...

Zander unshakles Etheroid (Ether for short from now on) and walk towards the lobby.

The four meet up in the lobby.

Zander & He11ix both point at eachothers partners and stammer.
Asaroth & Ether: Long story.
Zander: Anyway, the Jingle Bugs died out and we still are'n't ready.
He11ix: I'll fix up the snowball feild.
Asaroth: I call inputting our adress in the Warp Plain!
Ether: I call mechanics!
Zander: B-b-b-but I always do that... oh forget it, I'll do food!

Everyone runs off in their respective directions to finish everything.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Fauna, who was listening through the portal, sighs.

"Dude, if you can't go in, I will," Lance mutters, already climbing a tree to reach it.

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"They won't know who you are, so they'll eliminate you on the spot."

"... Shocked Well.. I think you're paranoid," Lance says, jumping into the portal.

He looks around, shocked by the technology. He sees the biggest building in sight, the main base, and runs to it. On the way there, he sees He11ix in the snowball field.

"Hey, you know Fauna?" he asks, sounding as dangerous as possible, just in case.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC:srry for spamming but when are you gonna make a new topic for this cuz i wanna join in :S
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:55 pm

OOC-can someone catch me up to speed?

i've been busy with LE drama and match-making(ugh)and i dont exacaly have the time to read everything
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:59 pm

OOC: Not sure where you left off, but He11ix and Zander are having a party this Friday. Lots of crap has gone on, and two new characters have been added in He11ix's profile thingy. (Ether and Asaroth, I tink) They locked Fauna out of the portal until the party... ( Evil or Very Mad ) So Fauna met up with her werewolf pack, and Lance was retarded and went up there. He is now asking He11ix if he knows Fauna. Fira was dragging Moglin around, Moglin flipped out, Dracos used time travel and met Asaroth, Zak passed out in the graveyard... That's about it. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm

OOC-Nat was headed to the party to crash it and she had a headrush(hint for later)

kk,thanks Mel

BIC-

Nat was still walking to the party
she had a few headrushes and once,she ran into a tree(ow)

careful to go slow,she walked on
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm

OOC: 'Welcome, Nat. Razz

BIC: Lance pokes He11ix, making him topple over.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 pm

The HE117 fries from getting wet in the snow. Other HE117s are in the feild, making the blocks and stuff for the Offical Snowball Tournament. He11ix is working in the feild... but man, are those HE117s real looking!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Lance looks up and sees the multiple people. He shakes his head and walks back to the portal, stepping through.

"What happened? I didn't hear anything," Fauna growls, aggravated that he went.

"Ummm... You're right. Those people are whacked out. There were a bunch of people in the field. They were all identical. How can one person have so much kids? Jeeze!"

"Those weren't people, retard!! They were androids. What'd they look like?"

"Blonde hai--"

"HE117. Where were they?"

"Snow field..."

"Still preparing for the party tomorrow. You're not coming, by the way."

"What?! Why?"

"It's very likely that something will happen, and a dangerous amount of lives will be lost. One of which will not be yours."

"...Jeeze..."

Fauna leaps on her cloud and it takes off, bashing against the portal. She curses under her breath, listening now.

She looks around for a moment, finally looking down at Lance. She nods, and he bursts into his wolf form. The rest of the pack follows him into the forest.

Fauna zooms off on her cloud and appears at the graveyard in a moment. She hops off of the cloud and walks to Zak, who is sprawled out in the middle of the graveyard, mumbling inaudible sentences. Fauna shakes his shoulder lightly, and he rolls over.

"...Muffin Man?" he mumbled, half asleep.

"Zaaak... Can you teleport me into the portal?"

"...If you... Muffins..."

"Zak!"

"Fine... Just... Hold on..." Zak stands up and almost topples over again. He wobbles over to a tree, puts his hand on the trunk for support, and pukes.
"'Kay, I'm ready."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am

The four finally finish preparing for the party. Everyone collapses on the floor, and the androids all wearily move off into the storage.

Zander: Too... tired... to host party...
He11ix: A few2 hours of rest before we start... please...

The four go off in their seperate directions to go to sleep. The portals are DEACTIVATED, I repeat, DEACTIVATED. Do not come in.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 am

"Nevermind," Fauna whispers, knowing that the party is yet to come. She picks Zak up and hops on her cloud. They appear in front of the inn in a moment, and Fauna hops off, carrying Zak. She sets him down to where he's slumped against the wall of the inn. She walks back outside and sits on her cloud in front of the inn. It shoots off and eventually finds the rest of the pack. Everyone immediately turns human and looks at Fauna.

"The party will be later today," she murmurs. Everyone nods once, and turn back to wolves. Fauna does the same and lunges from her cloud. She runs the opposite way, back to the inn, staring at the portal above it.

Last edited by Melanie on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:03 pm

*Springs up* "Wait did somebody say party?" *Runs to Fauna* "Where is this party?"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Fauna jumps and tackles Zak, about to stick a knife in his throat. Her eyes widen and she jumps off, placing the knives back.

"Don't sneak up on me," she hisses. "And it's inside the portal. Not now, though. He11ix locked it up for everyone, and therefore nobody can go inside. He needs to 'take a rest.'"

"...'Take a rest'? What's that mean?"

"He's probably working out this thing to kill everyone. And are you going to the party sober or what?" Fauna grins and starts laughing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next