Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 11 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Dracos sneaks around the corner now that everyone was asleep adn there was no one else around

Hmmm...artificial snow. MEH this is junk!!! I know! I'll fix the AC and I fill this place with Nevermelt snow! Yeah, what a great frostval gift...I hope.

Dracos fills the room with nevermelt snow and then goes to the computer room and starts typing into it until he finds the AC and the map of what part controls it. He opens the computer and replaces the chip with an exact replica made of nevermelt ice (however it will only lower the temperature to 67 at the lowest...top being 75).

"And the party should start shortly...*looks at his staff of ice and shakes it...it becomes a bugle and he plays a fanfare to wake up the hosts*"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Fauna jumps on her cloud and flies up by the portal, awaiting its opening. She hears Dracos walking around, and the buttons clicking. It occurs to her that when she had that miniature party in the random room, she could have turned invisible, rather than hiding under the desk... Fauna flies back down, picks Zak up, gives him a couple of bottles of booze from the inn, and drops him back down at the graveyard. She pats him on the shoulder. "Drink up, buddy," she says as he looks suspiciously at her. The cloud jerks, and soon enough, she is floating above the inn room, staring at the portal.

And now... PARTY!!!! Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:44 pm

The four wake up at the sound of the bugle. They look at Dracos.

He11ix: We were IN the room, you know. Now, Asaroth, if you would?
Asaroth: Certainly. (Sucks Dracos into portal, then he is booted out next to the others.
Zander: Easy fix. (Activates Auto-Restore Dimension)

Everything returns to normal.

He11ix: WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT EARLIER!
Zander: I made it in my sleep.
Everyone: Right...
He11ix: Anyway... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

The portal opens, the music starts, and everything is ready. The guests start fludding in!

Guest List:
1. You Guys.
2. Every single hero and villan from DF. (Sorta our time period)
3. Zander's Mom. (Oh dear god no...)
4. Asaroth's ghost friends. Wearing their "Approved by the Order Of The Paladins" badges, of course.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Fira teleports there, wearing her mask. she then notices a lady, wrapped in chains and a straitjacket. "??? random much? I better go check it out." she runs towards the lady.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm

The lady turns to Fira.

Zander's Mom: COOKOOCOOKOOCOOKOO! PIE, PIE, CHICKEN PIE! PIE, PIE, CHICKEN PIE! WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO! *starts spinning around*
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 pm

Fauna finishes her lexure to her pack of why they should NOT come to the party.

"...They're technology freaks, and they can do pretty much anything that might kill everybody. To make it worse, the best criminals on Earth are invited. Bottom line--"

"Why are you going, then?" Lyra asks, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, I gotta make sure they don't kill my friends. It would be much easier if I didn't have to watch you guys."

"Like we can't take care of ourselves," Lance mutters under his breath. Faint stands up from the snow and helps Lyra up. "We won't be there... Right, guys?" she breathes, staring hopefully at the pack.

"Right," everyone mumbles, hating the fact that Fauna acts like their mother.

"Thank you," Fauna says, grinning. With that, she lunges into a tree, lunges into the air from the tree, lands on the cloud, and bolts into the portal.

Fauna hops off of her cloud and notices several familiar criminals. She sighs, closing her eyes momentarily. She eventually finds He11ix. She taps him on the shoulder, turning bug-eyed to the lady.

"Erm... Should I ask?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:04 pm

"Hmm... Party time... Whatever Frostval is... Ruezen, come in. Ruezen?"

"What?!?"

"Are you going to this thing?"

"Well, they never E-mailed me, so... I guess. See you there, James. Ruezen, out."

Alright, going to create file for Ruezen now. MWAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

"Erm, well, when Zander was eight, his mom grounded him for destroying the second floor, so then Zander... um... did bad things." Someone taps He11ix on the shoulder.

He11ix: Oh, sorry Sepulchure, you were saying?
Sepulchure: So do you think you could fit my comedy act in during the show?
He11ix: Certainly. Knock em' dead later. See you 'round!

He11ix turns back to Fauna, who's eyes are bulged.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Dracos re-enters and sees all the scary people and the good people.

Frostscythe, JackFrost and the Frost family are all in a corner talking. Dracos goes and starts to chat. (don't forget all the other Ice elementalized peoples)

and thats when Sepulcher went onto stage
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Nat,arriving late cuz she changed into a black with blue lining dress(and cuz u guys post way too fucking fast),came through the door quietly and went to the food table

she picked out an apple,looking at it thoughtfully between bites,and drank some soda(punch sucks,in my opinion)

she saw Sepulture and she froze
then she made herself a bit small,hoping he wouldnt spot her...yet
in the effort,she had another headrush and a strange pull,but she regained balance before anyone noticed
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Sepulchure holds up the mike.

"How you doing folks! I'd like to start off this act with a little story. You see, on my way here, the most amazing thing happened. It was a Frostval miracle! I was driving in my Titan Dracolich, and one of my friends had his car break down next to me. He went to his trunk and looked into the gas tank. One thing: it was Xan."

The audience is dead silent. Only one, flaming pyromancer in a full body cast had the courage to speak. "True story."

Sepulchure: Hello? Is this thing on?
Zander: And now I would like to make a quick demonstration of one of our new products; the Instaportal! All you have to do is press this button! *presses button, and Seppy is sent far, far away*

The audience cheers with exitement!

He11ix opens up the gate to the Snow Feilds. "Would everyone please move out onto the bleachers in the feild. I will now read off the teams we preselected, whom of which should stay in the lobby.

The Great Heroes: Artix, Warlic, Cysero, Galanoth
Silverbrooke: Fauna, Nat, Dracos, Zak
The Werewolves: Not Leaf, Not Lance, Not Lyra, Not Faint
The Backround Characters: ???, ???, ???, ??? (Typical) (Replaced)
Shadowscythe: Vayle, Xan, Noxus, Sepulchure who is really mad about earlier
Rock Band: Geo, rock, rock, rock
Frostval: Maya, Chilly, Icemaster Yeti, Blizzy
Pie: Pie, Pie, Pie, Pie

"Okay, please stay in the lobby while we get things set up outside."

Last edited by he11ix on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

James:
"Um... He11ix, I do not believe I was on that list."

Reuzen:
"Yes, neither do I. Correct this, if you please."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Er... since when were you here? Sure, you can join, but you need 2 other people.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Nat relaxes and stands up straight at Sepulture's disapperance

as she bit into her apple,she smoother her dress out

it was floor-leingth and black with blue neckline and ends at the sleaves and dress itself

she took a sip of her soda and hoped randomly that no one sees her besides her friends
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 pm

James:
"... I was invited here. I live in SilverBrooke. Hello-Oo?"

Ruezen:
"Hmm... yes... I see what you mean... I'll just sit here. And... Talk business with you. Twisted Evil MwaHAHAHAHAHHAHASHAHHHAAAAAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

"Well, there are already 4 people on the Silverbrook team. We thought they were the only ones to show up. So either you find someone from the bleachers, or you hope that two other people from Silverbrooke show up. Of course, we COULD make an exception... you are up against some really tough opponents. Especially the Pie Team. The rules say you can't eat anyone on the other team. Okay then, you're on Silverbrooke." He11ix walks off into the hall to let the teams talk for a while.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:44 pm

-The doors fling open and Zak is standing there in a tuxedo, he is presumed to be sober-

"You can't have a party without a paladin"

*Grins and walks over to the other Silverbrooke-ians*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Fauna darts away from He11ix and tackles Zak.

"Hey!! I'm a werewolf, too. And a Silverbrook-ian!" She sits on Zak, keeping him pinned down on the ground. Fauna notices Sepulcher backstage and stands up, ready to run up there. She stops, however, knowing that it would seem strange for a good person to be excited to meet an evil one.

"FAUNA!!" Fauna turns and sees Lance, Lyra, Faint, and Leaf coming her way. Her hands ball into fists, and her hands tremble.

"I told you not come," she snarls between clenched teeth.

"I heard Sepulcher doing comedy! How bad could it possibly be?" Faint asks, shrugging. Fauna waits for something to explode on the spot, like in the movies. Nothing happens.

"...Fine, but the next time I'm goin' on some crazy, stupid adventure, you'd better not show up!" Fauna calls, running to sit on Zak again before he gets up. Faint jumps on Lyra's back, and they run off cheering about pie, while Leaf and Lance start their own miniature snowball fight.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:55 pm

It's spelled Sepulchure...

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Dracos looks outside at the false, almost cloned snow.

"MEH!" and all of a sudden it was snowing.

"just abit of added...flashy effects"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Zander gets REALLY mad. "I am so sick and tired of that punk doing that!" Zander grabs a mic and turns it on.

The snowball tournament begins, starting off with Pie vs Rock Band. (This will last a LONG time...) The speakers on the wall turn on.

Zander: I'm sorry, but the Backround Characters have had to forfeit. A new entry has taken their place. Anyway, both Pie and Rock Band aren't showing up, so we will go with the next fight. Shadowscythe vs The Werewolves!

Zander sits back in his chair and smiles. "Heh... what's better than forcing Dracos to watch his teammate Fauna cry over her soon-to-be-dead teammates? Shadowscythe never play fair, every year... which is why half the teams they faced aren't here right now."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Nat,not far from Zander,narrows her eyes at his words
then her eyes and smile turned sly

in a blink or 2 of the eyes,she picked up a pie and flicked her arm to hit Zander in the back of the head with it

with a grin,she disappered and reappered outside and started laughing as he started freaking out
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Fauna stares at the Shadowscythe's. They looks ebil.

"See, guys, this is what I'm talking about. Don't they look kinda... deadly to you?" Fauna whispers to her fellow wolf pack. They all nod, eyes bulging.

"...Let's get this over with," she whispers, grinning at her opponents.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Melz, I believe that you are part of team SilverBrooke.

Anyway:

Ruezen:
"Zander. I must request an urgent order. The Wind Nation is starting Operation: Hurricane StrIke. We would like to request 7,000 Huma-Wind-Botoids, 3,000 TornadoSpider 3000's, and 201 CyClonerBots. We are willing to pay in whatever form of payment necessary...

None of the rest of you heard that, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:44 pm

I am? But I've been a werewolf longer than I've been a Silverbrook-ian... But oh wells.

Fauna looks around, confused for a moment.

"Nevermind, I'm on the wrong team," she whispers. "FORFEIT," she adds. The others flinch at her order, but nod once, reluctantly.

"Fauna--" Lyra stares at her opponents. She looks back at Fauna, then at Zander and James. Fauna throws a glance at her wolf pack and runs to join the Silverbrook team.

Last edited by Melanie on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next