Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

+6
Zak
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
He11ix
Melanie
Fira
Nat
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Should Be the Dead Body?

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_lcap38%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? Empty PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Nat Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:21 pm

read the PoL Soaps and answer the poll
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Fira Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 pm

he11ix. he11ix all the way.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Zak!!! He doesn't get on much anyways, so I figured...

I'm his sister, too, so it's my job to annoy the crap out of him. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 pm

i vote Zak too

He11ix is more of a...killer than victim

though,ill admit,it would be fun to see He11ix get killed Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Lol Zak's gonna be a dead guy!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:44 pm

I had a hard time choosing between Zak and myself. I chose Zak because EVERYONE would want to kill me, and that ruins it. Zak makes it juicier.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Also, we could add this: Zak was a stripper at a strip club and was murdered for some unknown reason. Nat could come up with that. We all know that stripping is Zak's passion... Razz (God, I'm evil.. Twisted Evil )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Are you absolutely sure that Zak isn't REALLY drinking behind your back? He's been acting like this more and more lately, and quite frankly, it's just not like him.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:00 pm

i once watched a show called Cold Case(TNT)and i had a fantisy that Zak would get stabbed and Lloyd,me,Fira,and this kid Portman would be suspects

Portman did it cuz he was jelous that Zak used to like me

my imagination must be used up

anyways,no stripping
seriously,that makes the image in my head turn around

shot version-Nat imagines Zak's dead body,in the snow,naked
ew No
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:02 pm

I figured it out all on my own: He has absolutely no clue what's going on in RP, so he comes in doing random things like pushing me off my cloud. Evil. Also, the whole getting drunk and collapsing in the graveyard. And then the "smexy entrance." *Shudders* Both to draw attention, and to do something-anything-to... Well, draw attention. And, just to do something. But yea, nobody in our family, besides Jesse, who is... 23, I tink, drinks. And Jesse just parties nonstop. Razz

Zak is just a disturbed little guy....

EHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO STRIPPER, NO STRIPPER!!!!! I CHANGED MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just have him be a drunken or something.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm

how bout he was walking at midnight,the killer confronts him with a weapon,Zak tries to run away,and the killer gets him?

...u watch WAYY too many cop shows

Rolling Eyes
*reads Mel's earlier message*
Zak sounds more like he is on DRUGS rather than drinking

or hes just like that these days
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:24 pm

Oh, he's fine... He just has a couple of issues.

How about this: (Zak will like the idea of him being a street racer)

Zak was a street racer and one night, the cops arrived. He escaped, and the next morning, he was discovered missing. That night, there is a trail of blood in the snow. When they follow the trail, they find Zak, dead. (How would he be dead? A knife still stuck in him is what I recommend. And yes, I, too, have issues...)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm

I voted myself... I'm actually very dark and twisted inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:43 pm

So i don't even get to participate in the soap? Why can't i just be seriously injured? (Usually the people are in a coma...)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

because everyone hates you.... You're right, we should keep you alive because we all love, and respect you. not really. we all no likey you!!! lol!

Last edited by Fira&arctis on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:31 pm

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that...oh wait i can delete it and make it easier for me Razz or better...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Uncalled for, Zakarias. But yea... If you've seen Desperate Housewives (Sadly, I have seen many episodes because of my friend. It's horrible) then you know what a soap is. This dude was in a coma. (I remember, once, Zak refused to turn off the TV when this soap was on. It's was horrifying. He was addicted...to a soap opera...)

I agree with Zak, though. Couldn't the person just be severely injured? Later on, he or she might die, but at least the person got to take part in the whole thing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 am

*pouts* i dun wanna die at all...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:15 am

I agree. The murderer THINKS he killed him, but Zak barely survived.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:33 am

hmm....lets let he11ix murder him. it makes sense.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:34 am

No. That's WAY to obvious.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 am

How 'bout Lloyd or something? That's not likely.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 am

Well, we can't say WHO it is. We can't come up with ideas, or we'll know who did it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 am

...So in the soaps we'll just follow evidence that we make up along the way and then, eventually, we'll add up the clue and figure out who seems to be guilty?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 am

Have you ever seen CSI: Miami? Basically, we'll find 5 suspects, 3 witnesses, and about 5 things of evidence. Then, at the end, something will happen and we chase down the second suspect, it's always the second, and then he'll be about to shoot someone, e explains the whole crime to us, and then we arrest him. Simple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next