Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

+6
Zak
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
He11ix
Melanie
Fira
Nat
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Should Be the Dead Body?

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:35 pm

That's all you're gonna do? I thought you would throw him into a burning house or something...

So what exactly are we gonna do?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 4 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 pm

great idea
*sets windmill on fire and rolls it down a big mountain,Zak still wedged in there*

hows THAT for torture?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Well, you gotta put ropes around his wrists and ankles and then stretch him, all the while whip-- I'm gonna stop now... Laughing
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:54 pm

ill be the person who shot him...id enjoy that Twisted Evil
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

I'm a bit curious as to why everyone hates Zak...

Scolor: Dunno why.
Nat: They just don't get along, and Zak wanted her to get raped.
Fira: Zak calls her Claire... And they just don't get along.
Triton: Zak yelled at him.
Jimmy: Well....

It's weird, 'cuz Zak told me, in the old PoL, that everyone liked him as an admin. Rolling Eyes

Me: He called me stupid. Evil or Very Mad (And said that I wasn't perfect, which is true, but he pointed it out anyways Razz)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Zak and i dont get along cuz he creeped me out for hitting on me on AQW
and the fact that he doesnt know when to shut the hell up and quit making me pissed is another reason

Fira hates Zak(she told me this herself) cuz he is mean to her
and he picks on her with the whole Scolor thing

vise versa with Scolor

and we did like him as an Admin in old PoL
he still sorta is

though,now that i had a crack at being Admin,he deflated a bit(his spirit,not his head)and seemed to take the liking to crack Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 pm

...Yea... But anyways, back to the soaps/CSI. How's it gonna go?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 pm

well,and,Zak,if u complain about what im gonna say next,i will cheerfully beat u to death...

basicly,Zak ends up in the snow,blood all over
he is still breathing,of course

he gets found by someone,only a fraction alive,and the cops call Detective White and her assistant

Detective White questions Mel and a few of the other witnesses
the assistant questions the soon-to-be suspects

that good so far?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Sounds good to me. Where would Zak be stabbed? The stomach is the most reasonable, but Zak luffs his stomach. So... Maybe just above or below the heart?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm

or his kidney
or his arms and legs,multiple times

he doesnt die,but he gets close cuz he bled so much
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Those are good, but maybe... He could get stabbed in heart and not die because he had some weird thing in him. That'd spice it up a little.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm

he can get stabbed in the head
there is nothing there anyways
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Enough 'bout the empty head stuff, Nat. (It's funny, but meh.) So he's gonna get stabbed in the head and live? He's gotta have something special, then. Nobody survives getting stabbed in the head...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 pm

I say his arm gets cut off, and his body compensates by going into total shutdown to heal. That's how coma's happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 pm

We'll have to wait for Zak's okay on being in a coma. Which arm would get cut off, though? He could have a robotic arm... Awesome. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 pm

or he can get cut up like an emo
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 pm

... Both arms?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:45 pm

all over
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm

I like the coma. If he got all cut up like that, he might actually bleed to death. But he could get both his legs cut off and be a famous track runner or something... I dunno, I'm brainstorming. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 pm

hmm
not a bad idea

Zak could be a track star,compeating against one of the suspects,and have one of his legs cut off
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Or a baseball player... I can see the headlines now...

WORLD\'S BEST PITCHER LOSES ARMS!!!
Friend(Nat)
Dances in Street

Last edited by DragonKing... Oh, you kno on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Not a bad idea... I was thinking he could be a jet pilot that got shot down, but that wouldn't be a CSI. He could be a football player, who was in the middle of a game when a shooting occured, where Zak got shot in the head. Later they find out that Zak had something implanted in his head that helped him live or something, but made him a little mental. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 pm

lol
im a Detective,though

maybe it should Friend (Fira) does a jig to the news
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 pm

..I'm curious as to what Zak's gonna say when he reads all of this.

WORLD's BEST PITCHER LOSES ARMS!!!
Friend (Fira) does a jig to the news

So is he gonna lose his arms and stuff?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:02 pm

his pitching arm
and one of the suspects and another witness are on the opposet or same team

and im pretty sure he is gonna complain till we do it his way
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next