Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

+6
Zak
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
He11ix
Melanie
Fira
Nat
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who Should Be the Dead Body?

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:05 pm

He could at least be a football player. Zak never was a fan of baseball. He could be the quarterback, and his throwing arm could get chopped off. Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 5 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Hey, when we DO do this, I call being Nat's partner in dedective work. Or ELSE... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:10 pm

triton already did
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 pm

... Hmm...

*Dragonking Walks off. Gun cocks*

BLAM, BLAM!!! AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Ca-CRACK-CRACK-CaAaAaARACK!

*DragonKing walks back*

How about now?

And, if not, there are usually more than two, right...? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:28 pm

*sigh*
how bout u can be the cop who calls Detective White(aka,me)?

u could be,like,a crazy-funny cop who calls me up,gives me info,and(maybe) helps with the investigation

Tri is my assitant still,since he called
u fireing a bazooka isnt changing my mind

and,yes,Zak can be a football player
better than baseball,i guess Rolling Eyes
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:58 pm

I can see that this was a bad idea

Last edited by DracostheStrong on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO MEANINESS! THE DRAGONZ SAY SO!!!)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Uh, yeah...Zak. I'm just gonna mess around with that last phrase, And I'm probably gonna get yelled at for it but whatever. Just cause your admin, doesn't mean you should be mean like that...in fact it should steal that ability from you.

anyway. Nat, How about this...Albert dies. Not Jimmy, but Albert? That would settle it fairly in everyone's mine right?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5