Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 19 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

He11ix opens a door, and a huge beam of light hits him. When the light is gone, a monkey wearing He11ix's jacket now stands. Everyone's eyes widen. He11ix walks out of the door, takes his jacket, and chucks the monkey bak inside.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Fauna groans and glares at He11ix for a second. "Stop doing that.." she mutters, and turns away, towards Wrathe. He seems extremely concentrated and vulnerable. Fauna pokes his head, and he doesn't even flinch.

..Wraaathe...

..Huh, what?

Anything?

...I... I see a light, and it's coming closer...

Like a beam er somethi-

A massive cloud of smoke, dirt, and sand bursts through the door and hits Wrathe right in the face. After the smoke clears, Wrathe is still standing there, wide eyes, with stuff on his shoulders and in his hair. Fauna snickers quietly to herself and pokes his shoulder again. Wrathe blinks and looks at her. "Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yea, sure. It's just smoke."

"And dirt and sand.."

"Yea, only dirt and sand."

"...."

"..What?" Wrathe shrugs and begins walking towards yet another door. Before he can move, though, a giant boulder comes out of the door with the smoke and stuff and hits Wrathe right in the head. Wrathe falls forward, knocked unconcious. Fauna stares at him for a moment and then slumps against the wall, waiting for him to wake up.

"Any luck yet?" she calls to He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm

He11ix opens another door. "This one looks like it might be it! I think I even see Hollix through here! He11ix runs through the door. He11ix runs out of another door on the opposite side of the hall, and back into the one he just went through. He continuously runs through the door, over and over again. "COME BACK HOLLIX!"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Fauna watches, amused. She watches through He11ix's eyes, and, at the moment, creates a wall of shadows around them both to where they're in the same 'room.' Fauna then turns back to Wrathe, who is still asleep. An explosion erupts from the sand-filled room and rolls out, hitting Wrathe. Fauna lets out a tearful cry and lunges at him, only to jump back because a massive beam of... something comes out of the same room and blasts him. THEN Fauna grabs Wrathe and carries him away from the doors. And.. he's still knocked out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 pm

He11ix walks into another door without looking, and falls. He got the right door... but heres an important lesson.

Hit the button before walking into the elevator.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Fauna sighs and teleports under He11ix, catches him, and then teleports back to the right door. She sets him down and teleports back to Wrathe, waiting until he wakes up.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 pm

He presses the button, and the elevator comes down. They all come in, with Fauna carrying Wrathe. The elevator closes, and they go down.

10 minutes of catchy elevator music later...

The elevator dumps them out into a tub of oil.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Fauna groans and teleports He11ix back up so that he can search through the doors again. She then teleports back down to Wrathe. He wakes up just as she comes down again to the oil room.

"...Who... Where.. Hey, what's this?" Wrathe sees his watch and presses a button on it. The watch sparks, and the entire room bursts into flames. Fauna screams and teleports out again, carrying Wrathe. Meiko fades into view, heals both of their scars, and then fades away again. Fauna slumps against another wall, still carrying Wrathe.

"Whozzat?" Wrathe asks, pointing at the wall. Fauna stares at him.

"What?"

"Who're you?" Wrathe stares back at Fauna. They stare, shocked, at eachother for a good five minutes before Fauna shakes her head.

"What, did the rock knock you brain-dead?"

"..Eh? What rock?"

"Wrathe... Do you know my name?"

"Who's Wrathe? Me?"

Fauna stares at Wrathe for another five minutes. "..Yes, that's you."

"Why was I not informed?" Wrathe asks, staring around the room. "Where the fuck are we? Who are you?!"

"...Wrathe..."

"What?"

"..You're kidding, right..?"

"About what?"

"I'm Fauna..."

"Okay... Where are we?"

"In Zander's base.."

"Whozzat?"

Fauna lets out a sob and buries her face in Wrathe's shoulder. He simply glares at the other wall and waits...

Again, they wait for He11ix to find the right door. (But Wrathe doesn't know who he is, so I guess it's just Fauna)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 pm

He11ix picks up Wrathe. "Well, he's useless to us now, so I say we use him as a test dummy for the doors."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Fauna takes Wrathe back and glares at He11ix.

"What the crap is wrong with you?! Have you forgotten what he can do?" Fauna scowls.

"What I can do?" Wrathe looks up at Fauna curiously. Fauna freezes and stares back.

"...Yea... See that watch?" Fauna points to the silvery watch around his left wrist. "That only improves your powers."

"What powers? And whozzat?" Wrathe glances at He11ix.

"That's He11ix, and you can create anything with that watch, you can read minds, see through walls, see through people's eyes, you have incredible strength, and you haven't given up on me yet."

"...Huh. Who were you to me, before I... Lost my memory."

"You were basically my guardian. I'm not sure why..."

"Huh. You think the watch can tell me something about it?"

"I doubt it, but I would at least try since He11ix thinks you're useless now." Fauna sets Wrathe down and looks at He11ix.

"Sorry," she whispers. Fauna then slumps down by Wrathe and watches him mess with the watch.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 pm

He11ix sneaks away and walks through a door, then shuts it. Red lights go off, and steel plating comes down over all the doors.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Fauna touches Wrathe's hand and turns him and herself into shadow. They sink down into the ground, and Fauna brings them back up in front of He11ix.

"Where're you going?" she asks, shrugging.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 pm

"I was going to hope for something to come and distract the robot. Thanks." He11ix runs off, and a giant steel mace comes down near Fauna. A giant pillar is in the center of the circular room, with many robot arms with different attachments on them.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Fauna looks around at the room curiously.

Seems familiar...

Fauna reaches up and touches her ear where Zander shot her with a laser gun. A small chunk is still missing. Fauna tilts her head to the side and looks around.

...Here?

She turns Wrathe into shadow again, lets him sink into the ground, and taps one of the gems on her bracelet. The bracelet turns into a nuke beam, and Fauna quickly kills every single one of the robots. She then sits down on the ground, bringing Wrathe back up.

I killed 'em all... So now what? Fauna asks through He11ix's mind. Meanwhile, Wrathe still fiddles around with the watch.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 pm

He11ix is WAY at the other side of the room. "Don't worry, I'm perfectly safe!" A panel of the pillar opens up, and a giant red eye stares down at Fauna. Giant bladess start dropping down from the ceiling.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Fauna lets Wrathe sink back into the ground as a shadow, and she remains there. The blades drop on her harmlessly.

"So am I," Fauna says, grinning. She looks around more and wonders still if this is the same place where Zander shot her.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

"The answer is no." Fauna looks up at the giant pillar's eye. "Only 5 people have access to my normal system protocol, and you have proven that you are #4, Fauna. I shall answer any question, give you access to any room, for I am the main computer of ZE Industries." The blades rise up.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Fauna stares at the pillar for a long, long, long, long, long, long time before calling to He11ix, still staring at the pillar, "Whaddo I do..?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 am

He11ix is trying to stay queit, so he trys to communicate. He scratches his head, looks around, then he moves his hands like a clock. The computer pillar turns around to He11ix. "Identification match, He11ix. Unauthorized. Dungeon." He11ix falls through a trapdoor, and it closes. The computer turns back to Fauna. "What service do you require?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:34 am

Fauna gapes at where He11ix fell through and then stares at the pillar.

"First of all, release He11ix," she says in a shaky voice. "And it would be nice if you could show us the correct door out of the 86536582585485858258547650269501859549508650854085603687408608118364845456802368327862836010782698568468584268453280685810821487890460828046848658756858076011015652283465656472578542688725724585485428247.68768762885285885. Thank you.." Fauna looks around nevously, now that she's somewhat in control, and turns back to the pillar.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:27 pm

"He11ix has been deported. Only Acsess Rank #1 can free prisoners. As for your second request, I can tell what you are looking for, and can take you to the time portl myself. Do you still wish to go?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Fauna frowns deeply and stares up at the pillar. "...But... He11ix..." is all she says for a while. "I guess I'll go.." she mutters after a while. "Let's go..." Fauna brings Wrathe up and sets him on her back, piggy-back style, and then looks up at the pillar.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

A door opens up near Fauna. "Have a good day, Fauna." A conveyor belt moves Fauna out the door, and it closes.

The computer processes for a moment. "Targets 3 and 4 terminated. Reloading target list..."

5. Hollix
4. He11ix
3. Fauna

2. Killgorian
1. Zander

"Target 1 remains. Zander must be eliminated."

Fauna appears in a sandy desert with nothing around for miles. The sun is burning hot...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Fauna looks around for a while and then sits down on the sand. The sun is replaces by the moon, revealing stars. Grass grows everywhere, along with trees sprouting up with wildflowers speckled here and there. Fauna then teleports, out of the desert, to wherever He11ix is.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 pm

In a prison cell.

Zander walks into the main computer room.

Zander: You called?
Computer: Yes, there is a squirrel in the operations center. Can you please fix it?
Zander: Sure...
Computer: Go into the door on the left.
Zander: Don't you mean the one on the right?
Computer: No.

Zander walks into the door on the left, and it slams behind him.

Computer: Fauna has been deported. He11ix is imprisoned. Hollix is in another dimension. Killgorian has been imprisoned. Zander has been imprisoned. All targets deleted. Now proceeding with Operation Biohazard.

A huge wave of energy goes across the land, wiping out everything in sight, and leveling the plain completely.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next