Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 17 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 pm

"We stay behind the rock and wait for us to lose against Wrathe."

He11ix jumps into the air as Hollix vanishes. Wrathe feels something hanging onto his back. Hollix is INSIDE the force feild. Hollix rips off his watch, then vanishes again as the force feild disappears. He11ix kicks Wrathe in the head.

Hollix pulls Wrathe's watch out his pocket. "Wondered how he got this back." He tosses the watch to Wrathe.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Wrathe catches it, confused. (Did you mean he tossed it back to He11ix?) He wraps it back around his wrist and then burns the two to mere ashes. Wrathe then lets the wind take the ashes and blow them in every which direction... He then sits down on the ground.

Fauna tries to crawl up the rock to get Wrathe, but slips back down.
"He11ix," she mutters, frustrated. "What now?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Hollix and He11ix slap their hands to their foreheads. "Damn."

Fauna appeara at the screen AGAIN.

They are supposed to LIVE. How are they supposed to go back in time to Fauna?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Fauna groans.

"Meiko?"

The same exact thing happens ALL over again. This time, Wrathe plays dead just to see what happens.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:37 pm

...allow me.

The same screen comes up again, and Fauna hits yes.

Wrathe and He11ix fight, but isntead of KILLING them, Wrathe just knocks them to the ground as Zander flies in on a hovering device (Like Dr. Voltablots), laughing. He looks down at He11ix and Hollix, and smiles. "You know that you can't stop me, even ith two of you." Hollix gets up slowly and opens a time portal and begins to run toward it with He11ix behind him. Hollix gets through, then He11ix, the Zander jumps off his machine and runs after them. The portal closes, and cuts off his hand. Zander falls to the ground, writhing in pain. He turns to Wrathe. "DO SOMETHING!"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Wrathe looks around, his eyes wide. His eyes eventually land on Zander and he shrugs helplessly. A tiny laugh escapes his mouth at the sight of him. Wrathe then stoops down to pick up the hand. He examines it, and then looks back at Zander.

He then speaks through Hollix's mind: Okay, I really don't want to do this all over again, so...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm

His hand went through the portal, you know.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm

...Oh. Really? "The portal closes, and cuts off his hand. Zander falls to the ground, writhing in pain." I thought he fell OUTSIDE of the portal, since just afterwards, he turned to Wrathe... But I guess the hand is alive. This is all very confusing. Confusing and completely, unbearably retarded don't mix too good together, y'know.

Wrathe looks at the portal, completely confused. He looks at Zander again.
"What SHOULD I do?!" he asks, bewildered.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:50 pm

"GO GET THE NECDROID FROM THE BASE! Hate it when my robots lose their programming...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Wrathe turns around slowly, as if searching for something. He then looks back at Zander with a goofy look on his face. "Where's your base again?" he asks, squirming uneasily.

Fauna...

Heh?

Something tells me I shouldn't be helping Zander.

Erm... The two enter He11ix's mind. Should we be helping Zander? It doesn't feel right..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

"At the moment, we're gone. Which means we can do this..."

Fauna realizes that Hollix and He11ix are gone.

Hollix pulls out his sword, while standing on top of a cliff above Zander. He leaps from above and attemots to stab him through the head. Zander rolls out of the way. A time portal opens, and inside, Zander's hand is waving at him. Zander runs in, and the portal closes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Wrathe watches with wide eyes. "I should have killed him earlier, shouldn't I?" he asks, turning to Hollix.

Fauna teleports to Hollix and looks around. "Where's He11ix?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"On the cliff." He11ix waves from on top of the cliff.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Fauna nods and teleports to He11ix. She sits down at his feet silently.

Wrathe walks to Hollix and glances back at where Zander's hand got chopped off. "What are we supposed to do now? Chase after him? I don't get why we're back here. We were frozen for 102 years. Why are there two He11ix's? Two Hollix's? Can't we just go back to our normal time period?" Wrathe shoots out questions to Hollix angrily.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm

"WELL, this is the future, when me and Hollix were still facing off with Zander. Then we went back in time to when you found us. It's complicated. Whichis why Hollix will explain more" Hollix walks up. "Well,"

A long long long long long long long long long long long long time later...

"And there you have it."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Wrathe yawns and stands up from the rock that he'd been sleeping by during the lecture.

"Well, I didn't catch that last part, but to tell you the tuth.. I really don't care," Wrathe mutters. He falls over, still half asleep, and begins to snooze again.

Fauna, crosslegged and completley awake, looks up at He11ix. "So... What are we supposed to do now?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

"Probobly wait until Zander comes back."

Meanwhile...

Killgorian just won the Rabbit's Choice Awards 2111.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Fauna looks forward and bites her lip.

"How do we know he's going to come back?" she asks. Fauna glances at He11ix and then looks back.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"Well, he was there in the past. So unless something bad happened to him, there is no reason why he couldn't still exist in the curr-" Hollix is hit with a laser and falls to the ground. Zander flies in on his machine. "Well then, it has certianly been a while. Anyway, Hollix is now unconcious until I press the button, leaving you with no way of returning to your correct time. But just for same mesaure..." He holds up an Ice Orb, and throws it at Hollix. He dissappers in a flash of white light, and the Ice Orb rolls away, and falls down a fissure in the ground. Zander flies away, laughing hysterically.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Fauna watches Zander fly off. When he's out of sight, she sighs and looks down. Fauna touches He11ix's hand and turns him into shadow, then makes him sink into the ground. She does the same thing herself.

"Stay here," she says quietly, then comes above ground again. Fauna teleports below the Ice Orb, still a shadow, and catches it. She begins to fly back up, but something catches her foot. Fauna jolts and stares below her. At first, there's nothing, but then she sees a flash of blue; Rain.

Wrathe!!

...Heh.. Huh, what?

RAIN!!

Wrathe blasts open the fissure in the ground and yanks Fauna out, along with Rain, who is now fire-red. Rain blasts Wrathe away and then turns to Fauna.

"You WILL pay for what you did you di-"

Wrathe shoots his nuke beam at her from above, 80 barrels, and then floats back down. Fauna stares at the gaping hole in the ground, and then hands the Ice Orb to Wrathe.

"I got Hollix," she mutters. Fauna sinks back into the ground then and gets He11ix. She brings him back above ground, touches his hand to turn him to a non-shadow, and then puts a force field up around him. Fauna sits down again where she was before and watches the sky.

Wrathe examines the Ice Orb curiously.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 pm

He11ix snatches the Ice Orb. "You have no idea what this is, do you? Inside this orb is another dimension, the one Hollix came from. When it broke, it sent you to an alternate dimension apparently. No differences though. Anyway, not to long ago, Hollix told me that the great deity known as "Zak506" repaired it. If this thing breaks again... bad things happen." He throws the Ice Orb into the polluted ocean, where it sinks.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Wrathe glares at He11ix and then turns away quickly, before he does something bad.

Fauna finally finds what she was looking for and jumps off of the cliff.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 pm

He11ix waits for Fauna to either die or be mortally ingured, or for Wrathe to do something.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Wrathe simply plops down by a rock and falls asleep again while Fauna climbs back up the cliff with something in her mouth. She crawls back up, by He11ix, and pulls a white and navy blue ribbon from her mouth. Fauna examines it, and then glances up at He11ix.

"I smelled something... Another life form. Not quite human, though," Fauna mutters as an explanation. She looks back at the ribbon. Her right ear twists back slightly, and then her head turns to look at the sky and land. Fauna watches, completely still, for a while before she turns back to He11ix.

"Somebody's here," she murmurs. Fauna holds the ribbon in her mouth again and waits. Soon enough, a girl climbs up the cliff and glares at Fauna.

"Why are you chewing on it?" the girl asks in a quiet, yet somehow harsh voice. Fauna drops the ribbon from her mouth and smirks. The girl snatches it before it hits the ground and glares at Fauna again. She then crawls onto the cliff and notices He11ix for the first time. "Whozzat?" she asks, glances from Fauna to He11ix.

"That's He11ix," Fauna says. She turns her head towards Wrathe and makes a pebble hit him. Wrathe's head snaps up, and he looks around. "And that's Wrathe." Fauna looks back at the girl. The girl studies the two of them and then nods once. She pulls her hair up and begins to tie the ribbon back into it's spot.

"You already know that I'm Fever," she murmurs to Fauna. Fauna nods and glances at He11ix. "Fever's my cousin."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 pm

He11ix sighs. "Well, I have one question. If she is your cousin, and this is 102 years in the future, how isn't she dead and/or obcenely old?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next